Sinestro Vs Terrax the Tamer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1906217-welcome_back_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/104470/2878576-letter_36_large.jpeg

ThereIsHope
Is Sinestro at the same power level even though he's using a diffrent ring? They need to upgrade his powers.

Golgo13
Let's do this:
A: With Green ring
B: Yellow ring

ThereIsHope
I think Sinestro is a bad ass. He gave that weaponer a run for his money. The other GL's did pretty bad against the Weaponer yet Sinestro stood his ground.

BUT Terrax can destroy planets.

SO who wins?

Golgo13
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
I think Sinestro is a bad ass. He gave that weaponer a run for his money. The other GL's did pretty bad against the Weaponer yet Sinestro stood his ground.

BUT Terrax can destroy planets.

SO who wins?

Destroying planets isn't that impressive for a top tier. In REBELS, I think it was Vril Dox who said that the Sinestro Corps he encountered had the ability to lay waste to planets. And he was talking about cannon fodder ones.

guy222
Tamer

Estacado
Space Hitler.

ThereIsHope
I would like to see a Sinestro corps member destroy a planet.

Batman-Prime
The Tamer is a jobber, unfortunately.

Endless Mike
I would like to see a Sinestro corps member destroy a planet.

SBP was a member...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Estacado
Space Hitler.

lol..

Gonna go with Sinestro. Terrax is powerful but most of the time he fights like a tard. Sinestro is skilled with his ring and imo would win but just not easily.

TheOneFirestorm
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The Tamer is a jobber, unfortunately.

So he's the Catman of Heralds Until he gets the right writer?

Sinestro in a good fight.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Lord Feron
lol..

Gonna go with Sinestro. Terrax is powerful but most of the time he fights like a tard. Sinestro is skilled with his ring and imo would win but just not easily.

thumb up agreed.

Odekahn
Sinestro.

quanchi112
Terrax wins.

pym-ftw
Terrax, his "jobbing" is only reserved for top tiers...

That said he loses here

-Pr-
Space Hitler.

Pretty much. Even if Terrax didn't job he'd still have a hell of a time.

ThereIsHope
Superboy Prime has extra powers then your normal Sinestro Corps guy though. Id like to see your normal guy do it is what im saying.

ThereIsHope
Originally posted by quanchi112
Terrax wins.

You get stupider and stupider as the days go by dont you?

quanchi112
You get stupider and stupider as the days go by dont you? Someone who was effortlessly beat by Mongul pre rings don't really work for you because I am Sinestro isn't working here. Terrax wins.

Anthony Stark
It's Terrax's fight to lose and knowing him he probably will.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Anthony Stark
It's Terrax's fight to lose and knowing him he probably will. I don't think he will lose this one.

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't think he will lose this one.

Fair enough, it's subjective, based on opinion and we can't prove it either way.

quanchi112
Fair enough, it's subjective, based on opinion and we can't prove it either way. It's cool. I'm right you're wrong.

Golgo13
It's Terrax's fight to lose and knowing him he probably will.

How much would he lose?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
How much would he lose? 0.

ThereIsHope
Has Terrax ever fought to win beside Annihilation? Maybe his first apperances?

Sinestro usually always fights to win. None the less he does have trouble with guys like Lobo. Just saying. He shouldnt have trouble with lobo. But who doesnt have trouble with Lobo. The writers probably make it that way. Ive stated it alot, but its true. He fought that weaponer who had a piece of the white light. The guy tried to take down Sinestro and couldnt. Yet he took down everyone else with ease.

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Golgo13
How much would he lose?

It would depend on the writer.. I think in a comic 10/10 on here 7/3 Sinestro.

quanchi112
Has Terrax ever fought to win beside Annihilation? Maybe his first apperances?

Sinestro usually always fights to win. None the less he does have trouble with guys like Lobo. Just saying. He shouldnt have trouble with lobo. But who doesnt have trouble with Lobo. The writers probably make it that way. Ive stated it alot, but its true. He fought that weaponer who had a piece of the white light. The guy tried to take down Sinestro and couldnt. Yet he took down everyone else with ease. So you really have no idea with regards to Terrax.

leonidas
Originally posted by Lord Feron
lol..

thumb up

Estacado
Someone should really make a Sinestro respect thread.....

-Pr-
I thought there was one already...

Estacado
Just checked there is a Sinestro Corps respect thread with 1 post in it....

-Pr-
You should get on that, then.

Estacado
I already made a bunch of respect threads so Ill pass...stick out tongue

-Pr-
I already made a bunch of respect threads so Ill pass...stick out tongue

laughing out loud

I have some waiting to go up, but the lack of editing and formatting options have put me off for the time being.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.