H'el vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Standard Thor at peak.

1. H2H , Thor can use mjilonir
2. Both use full powers & abilities no BFR
3. The above with BFR on

Who wins in each of the above how and why ?

carver9
Thor using his powers wins 6/10. Hand to hand, Thor goes down fighting but eventually lose.

curryman
1. H'el has just about every advantage.
2. First one to one-shot the other I guess, and Thor's too slow. On the other hand the most impressive feat that came from H'el (imo) was his matter-manip and Thor has shown considerable resistance to that.
3. Same as before.

carver9
What fts does H'el have that puts him above Thor? I'm trying to understand what puts him so far above Herald levels like people thinks. I seen his prolong fight against Superboy, seen his fight against Superman, seen where he snuck attacked them in the fortress. Seen where he uppercut a Superman into space that nearly dropped him. What else is there?

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
What fts does H'el have that puts him above Thor? I'm trying to understand what puts him so far above Herald levels like people thinks. I seen his prolong fight against Superboy, seen his fight against Superman, seen where he snuck attacked them in the fortress. Seen where he uppercut a Superman into space that nearly dropped him. What else is there? did you just see the scans here or did you really read the comics?

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
did you just see the scans here or did you really read the comics?

Read the comics. Add to the list I posted. Am I missing something?

PillarofOsiris
Thor pretty much gets one shot

Batman-Prime
H'el easy. Till no I would rank him as a Trans level foe.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
H'el easy. Till no I would rank him as a Trans level foe. agreed

-Pr-
Carver, read about H'el. Although I know it won't make a difference, as you're just trying to make Thor look bad by extension.

Thor is more than capable of winning a slugfest.

Stoic
I read most of the books with H'el in them, and I would never place him within Thanos' class of Herald busters. He's a top tier Herald, and did not show me anything that someone of his tier with his power sets could not do. H'el simply had powers outside of Superman's skill or power settings, making him the proverbial slippery fish.

If someone believes that I am low balling here, I'm not, Superman is a very impressive character by any means, and for anyone to have the ability to catch him flat footed is outstanding. Does this make H'el a Trans tier level character? No but very close.

In order to truly gauge H'el's level and call him a Trans, one would have to place him up against a Trans level character (Thanos perhaps?). Superboy is a low - middle level Herald if that. For instance the Titans were able to put him through the paces. That's hardly High Herald stats. Just saying. And H'el has only had a handful of appearances. If Rulk disappeared after a handful of appearances, he would have gone down as a Trans level character as well.

My point is that people have to stop handing out Trans passes to just any character with the ability to trounce their favorite boy/girl wonder. Just saying.

chipguy_okay
1. Superman flew from PLuto to Earth in about a minute. H'el can move faster than Superman's senses can follow and blitz him continuously. That should give H'el a hefty speed advantage. And Thor is below WBH in strength/durability enough H'el shouldn't have too much trouble hurting him.

2. Same as above except if H'el could use that weird stasis field that restrained the Super Trio his life would be much easier. The time-portal stuff is too unreliable.

3. same as above accept I suppose now H'el could use his teleportation.

Does Thor have resistance to being shrunk? H'el did so to Kara?

Estacado
H'el.....carter is still in moron mode....

-Pr-
H'el is only trans in the sense that when pushed, guys like Surfer and Superman and Thor are too. However, he is incredibly versatile, so add that to his decent physical stats, and you could certainly make the argument.

He's at the very least high herald, along the upper edge.

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
H'el is only trans in the sense that when pushed, guys like Surfer and Superman and Thor are too. However, he is incredibly versatile, so add that to his decent physical stats, and you could certainly make the argument.

Yep yep.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Stoic
I read most of the books with H'el in them, and I would never place him within Thanos' class of Herald busters. He's a top tier Herald, and did not show me anything that someone of his tier with his power sets could not do. H'el simply had powers outside of Superman's skill or power settings, making him the proverbial slippery fish.

If someone believes that I am low balling here, I'm not, Superman is a very impressive character by any means, and for anyone to have the ability to catch him flat footed is outstanding. Does this make H'el a Trans tier level character? No but very close.

In order to truly gauge H'el's level and call him a Trans, one would have to place him up against a Trans level character (Thanos perhaps?). Superboy is a low - middle level Herald if that. For instance the Titans were able to put him through the paces. That's hardly High Herald stats. Just saying. And H'el has only had a handful of appearances. If Rulk disappeared after a handful of appearances, he would have gone down as a Trans level character as well.

My point is that people have to stop handing out Trans passes to just any character with the ability to trounce their favorite boy/girl wonder. Just saying.

Rulk was operating at Trans level early in his career thumb up I agree with this. The same is true for H'el. He is significantly more powerful then the High Heralds he fights. He might drop a Tier, like Rulk did, after we learn the circumstances of his feats and his "real" power, and after he gets his ass handed to him. Till then, I would place him in the Trans tier.
As for Thor, SS, Superman or Hulk. They are legit high heralds who tap into Translevels or even as high as low Skyfatherlevels from time to time, if the story or the challange requires it. Just my opinion though.

Estacado
To me it looked like H'el didn't really want to hurt Superman each time Clark attacked him he answered with only 1 punch he never attacked him on purpose he was just defending himself.......if he wanted he could have beaten the crap out of Supes...imo

Golgo13
Yeah, he wanted Kal to understand and help him. H'el wasn't really a villain.

Raisen
Thor is way too slow for this guy. Dude blitzed Superman like it was nothing. To my knowledge, Thor has never shown speed like this guy, and Thor's had 50 + years to do so....

Above Superman strength + Above Superman speed + Above Superman durability = Thor's demise

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ozz81
Standard Thor at peak.

1. H2H , Thor can use mjilonir
2. Both use full powers & abilities no BFR
3. The above with BFR on

Who wins in each of the above how and why ?

1. H'el.
2. H'el.
3. H'el.

curryman
Originally posted by -Pr-

To me, H'el is they guy in trans that Supes, Surfer and Thor get a push in order to beat. Like Darkseid has become, I guess.

Normally he's stronger than them, but once the chips are down they'll manage to lay everything on the line and barely, just barely, save the day big grin

maxivitopowe
Bump

carver9
H'el but Thor makes him work for it.

pym-ftw
Thor with very high difficulty.

abhilegend
H'el stomps.

Reflassshh
H'el wins.

Prof. T.C McAbe
H'el stomps. Easily.

Estacado
Thor gets punched in the face with Superman++++++ speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.