Hulk VS DC: Slugfest Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
HULK

VS

1) Mongol
2) Solomon Grundy
3) Shaggy Man
4) Hunter Prey Doomsday
5) V&V Despero

carver9
Hulk can clear this but it would be even sweeter if Hulk completes the ft that I've heard about (one shotting a Starbrand user).

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk can clear this but it would be even sweeter if Hulk completes the ft that I've heard about (one shotting a Starbrand user).

Are you talking about what Rage said would probably happen lol?

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Are you talking about what Rage said would probably happen lol?

No, not Rage.

Flyattractor
Which Hulk?

Eh HP DD puts his green butt down.

curryman
Born on a monday smile

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Which Hulk?

Eh HP DD puts his green butt down.

Standard Hulk.

You can then Pick your Hulks and go through the Gauntlet.

Odekahn
Stops at 4

Khazra Reborn
Greg Pak's writing aside, Hulk could lose to anyone on that list.

curryman
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

I think he's take new Mangog pretty handily.

That's where it ends tho.

-Pr-
In a slugfest, Hulk can clear it.

Estacado
Stops at Shaggy...

PillarofOsiris

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
HULK

VS

1) Mongol
2) Solomon Grundy
3) Shaggy Man
4) Hunter Prey Doomsday
5) V&V Despero

1) Hulk.
2) Hulk.
3) Hulk.
4) Doomsday unless Hulk's pissed or it's one of the more powerful incarnations.
5) Without the telepathy? I don't know, conflicted. Same as above I guess.

Batman-Prime
1) Mongol - PC Sh!tstomps, Post gets down hard.
2) Solomon Grundy, Depends on Grundy, some go down rather easy, some would win.
3) Shaggy Man, termporary Hulk might win, but I would say Shaggy Man in the end.
4) Hunter Prey Doomsday, HP DD adapted so far it might be even impossible to kill him by physical means, he sh!stomps.
5) V&V Despero, Despero.

googol
Originally posted by -Pr-
In a slugfest, Hulk can clear it. no

-Pr-
Originally posted by googol
no

Yes.

Dampyre
The Hulk can clear it but on average I don't see him getting past Doomsday. It depends on the incarnation, really.

ColossusGrundy
1. Mongol dies quickly
2. The Grundy that beat down the JLA may win it. Rest of the Grundys lose
3. Split.
4. HP Doomsday would evolve beyond what Hulk can physically dish out. it would be a fun read.
5. Hulk dies.

ColossusGrundy
Got to remember, Hulk is a one-trick-pony

carver9

Even though he loves Superman and Aquaman, this guy and Rage (including Damborgson in some cases) are some of the most non biased people on this site and I respect their decision.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Estacado
Stops at Shaggy...

pym-ftw
HP Doomsday should just be banned from forums, every time he is brought up someone wants to make a no limits fallacy about his evolving abilities....

Hulk stops at Grundy as they can't really beat each other, but he beats Despero...

Mindship
Sometimes I see Hulk, truly, as the strongest one there is. If you fight his game, give him time to get angrier/amp, I could see him clearing this. I'm not sure if any of these guys are strong enough to put Hulk down fast enough, to rob Hulk of his time advantage. Whoever could do that would win.

Golgo13
How is Hulk going to stop someone who manhandled the JLA, which included Orion and Superman? General in Shaggy Man's body (original) has unlimited stamina and near limitless strength. At base level, he was stronger than average Hulk, IMO.

Grundy at full power was in the same ball park.

h1a8
The only Hulk that has a chance to beat HP DD is WBH.
HP DD is too fast, too durable, has bony protrusions that penetrate well, and evolves on the fly.

Sin I AM

lulz......u jest

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lulz......u jest

Why?

Sin I AM
Why?

he can win a few, but clears it? no especially against despero and dd? not happening

-Pr-
he can win a few, but clears it? no especially against despero and dd? not happening

Despero's most potent weapon is his telepathy. In a slugfest, he'll tire before Hulk.

Eh, i don't rate DD as highly as some others do, but I'm not going to argue about it.

Golgo13

The General is the most powerful one here. Along with DD. Hulk isn't beating them, IMO.

-Pr-
Since when is the general in this?

Golgo13
Shaggy Man/General is the same thing. General went inside the original body of Shaggy Man and we know what SM is capable of.

Khazra Reborn
I don't get the Hulk wank around here. Some people act like the only showings Hulk has are from Heart of the Monster, and completely discard the fact that he's been beaten several times by Iron Man and Namor.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Golgo13
Shaggy Man/General is the same thing. General went inside the original body of Shaggy Man and we know what SM is capable of.

The General isn't the same as Shaggy Man, because of the massive difference in their intellects.

OP said Shaggy Man.

I don't get the Hulk wank around here. Some people act like the only showings Hulk has are from Heart of the Monster, and completely discard the fact that he's been beaten several times by Iron Man and Namor.

You don't have to be wanking him to think he's a legit, upper high herald.

mighty adam
Hulk and hp DD will be the hard fight I don't see hulk winning a major.

Golgo13
The General isn't the same as Shaggy Man, because of the massive difference in their intellects.

OP said Shaggy Man.

Shaggy Man DID man handle the JLA. Intellect is irrelevant here.

-Pr-
Shaggy Man DID man handle the JLA. Intellect is irrelevant here.

I know he manhandled the JLA. And no, intellect isn't irrelevant when you're talking about fights.

They aren't interchangeable, is all i'm saying.

Khazra Reborn

I know, I didn't mean to sound like I was denying Hulk his credit, but really he's a one trick pony, and even then isn't completely unstoppable in hand to hand scenarios.

I just get kind of irked when people say he's going to clean sweep characters who have devastatingly diverse powersets, and can at least hang for a while in h2h in addition to said diversity.

-Pr-
I know, I didn't mean to sound like I was denying Hulk his credit, but really he's a one trick pony, and even then isn't completely unstoppable in hand to hand scenarios.

I just get kind of irked when people say he's going to clean sweep characters who have devastatingly diverse powersets, and can at least hang for a while in h2h in addition to said diversity.

Well yeah, that's reasonable. I'm the same.

yaadaveyaa
ILL AGREE WITH WHO SAID IF HE HAS THE TIME THERE ARENT MANY WHO ARE BEAETING HIM IN A SLUG FEST ALTHO DD IS AN EXTREMELY TOUGH MATCH UP JUST BCUZ IM A MARVEL GUY ILL GIVE IT TO THE HULK

Golgo13
I know he manhandled the JLA. And no, intellect isn't irrelevant when you're talking about fights.

They aren't interchangeable, is all i'm saying.

Hulk isn't that smart in Savage mode anyway and SM would own Hulk.

-Pr-
Hulk isn't that smart in Savage mode anyway and SM would own Hulk.

I don't agree (with the latter). Especially depending on what incarnation we use.

Golgo13
If this is current Hulk, I would think so. Nothing Hulk could do to put him down. And it looks like SM is coming back. cool

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/2873042-jla_cv4_0ikx76a9ty__large.jpg

-Pr-
We'll see how he does when he comes back. Poor Selina, though.

mighty adam
I don't agree (with the latter). Especially depending on what incarnation we use. how can any version of hulk deal with supes tvo, sun dipping, speed blitz, etc supers can move at high speed use heat vision and punch at the same time. Ain't no version of hulk beating a serious super man period.

-Pr-
Originally posted by mighty adam
how can any version of hulk deal with supes tvo, sun dipping, speed blitz, etc supers can move at high speed use heat vision and punch at the same time. Ain't no version of hulk beating a serious super man period.

We're talking about Shaggy Man.

mighty adam
We're talking about Shaggy Man. oh good

Golgo13
Which SM is the OP using? Because they're have been a lot of clones/versions.

Diesldude
After some thought, I have to agree with PR. No way the hulk would do to Thor while under control of thanos if he was starting off at thing level.

I think right now his base is WWH level. Savage hulk imo started around thing level and ampped from there.

Estacado
If this is current Hulk, I would think so. Nothing Hulk could do to put him down. And it looks like SM is coming back. cool

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/2873042-jla_cv4_0ikx76a9ty__large.jpg
Yay!
Wonder if Eiling will become General again...

Mshinu
Hulk gets shagg`d.

Supra
Shaggy is a bullshit hero drop..he has like one comic book appearance in Justice League and is just complelty off the charts in power and whatever else. One of DC's stupidest charaters..

"Hey guys lets make a Ape called Shaggy man, and oh BTW he's immortal, indestructible, does not need to eat, breath or shit, and he looks like Sasquatch"

Great Job DC, you really did well with this one.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Estacado
Yay!
Wonder if Eiling will become General again...

Don't count on it. He was last seen in the CA series.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Got to remember, Hulk is a one-trick-pony This is a slugfest. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.