Spider-man vs The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who takes this?

h1a8
spidey but barely
or
spidey 5.5/10

ColossusGrundy
Spidey wins

SevenShackles
Spiderman will dance around him, use his webbing to his advantage and put down thing.

Endless Mike
Bloodlusted Ben wins

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Bloodlusted Ben wins
Probably and it's a shame he doesnt have bloodlust here as he loses the majority w/o

Raisen
IDK if Spidey is strong enough to put down Thing. Thing isn't a chump in the h2h department either; he'll land one eventually.

Tony Stark
Spidey can't hurt Ben... That can't be said for Ben to Spidey

Ben 10/10

SevenShackles
Idk I mean I'm not a big spidey fan but he has hit and hurt big guys and done things like punch threw metal doors and destroy gold statues and blah blah. Dont know if i have all my older scans. (used to have alot of spidey stuff from early 2000 back to 1960's comics)

armedforbattle
Thing gets a 7/10 IMO.

curryman
Where do they fight?

If Spidey can build up some swing-speed then he might be able to actually injure Ben.

If not then I'm afraid he has virtually no way of actually harming him without completely destroying his own arms and legs.

h1a8
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Spidey can't hurt Ben... That can't be said for Ben to Spidey

Ben 10/10 Spidey has a history of hurting bricks. He hurt Thor for starters.

Raisen
Originally posted by h1a8
Spidey has a history of hurting bricks. He hurt Thor for starters.

Not impressed when Thor gets hurt. Happens all the time

pym-ftw
Ben 7/10 over parker

Ock 6/10 over Ben

Flyattractor
All depends on how effectivly his webbing can hold Ben. Other then that. Spidey don't got much.

StiltmanFTW
Parker's actually hurt amped Ben.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by h1a8
Spidey has a history of hurting bricks. He hurt Thor for starters.

And it is not PIS right ?

StiltmanFTW
It's PIS, Thor should've died from a single punch thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
And it is not PIS right ? Well if Thor hurting beings outside his tier is PIS then yes it's PIS.

Spidey doesn't hurt them like another top tier, he hurts them little by little wearing them out. Like a constant stinging light jab. Too many of them can spell trouble.

the Darkone
TheThing wins the majority

h1a8
Current Spidey (Parker) knows kung fu right?

SamZED
Yep. Spider killing stroke FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.