Who is the most EMO-Emoboy Prime or Sasuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

remigio_coldez
I know EMO characters are annoying but sometimes make interesting story lines, so, who takes the cake.

If there are others who are more, please inform me.

pym-ftw
Edward Elric wins

SquallX
How is Prime emo?

Prime was just a kid that sacrifice his Planet, his girlfriend and parents to save a new Multiverse. Then he was force into a false Paradise and was being manipulated by someone he considers a friend, making him think that his sacrifice was for naught.

Mshinu
Emoboy prime stomps.

cdtm
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Edward Elric wins

Elric has his moments (And they're usually justified, imo), but he ain't an emo. The difference, is an emo makes a career of it. They whine non stop, and typically become terrible people Instead of getting back on the horse and making another go of it.

Shinji Ikari wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by SquallX
How is Prime emo?

Prime was just a kid that sacrifice his Planet, his girlfriend and parents to save a new Multiverse. Then he was force into a false Paradise and was being manipulated by someone he considers a friend, making him think that his sacrifice was for naught.

All heroes suffer a great loss. Most of them get inspired to make the world/universe/multiverse a better place.

Prime, he decided everything sucks, and turned cold blooded mass murderer.

And when he got everything back, he was still an emo.

prime was an unbearable crybaby

abhilegend
Originally posted by 753
prime was an unbearable crybaby
thumb up

When Legion of three worlds beat the crap out of him, I was so cheering them up.

Zack Fair
Universal destruction >>> clan slaughter.

Hate them both.

SBP is funny though.

Endless Mike
Sasuke, but just by a nose

SevenShackles
Originally posted by SquallX
How is Prime emo?

Originally posted by cdtm
All heroes suffer a great loss. Most of them get inspired to make the world/universe/multiverse a better place.

Prime, he decided everything sucks, and turned cold blooded mass murderer.

And when he got everything back, he was still an emo.

Not everyone response to loss the same, it always seemed that was the difference between a hero and a villain. Despite being an alternate version of Clark he didn't have the same ability to cope with loss. Mind you it had to deal with watching what seemed like the new world squander his sacrifice. Remember he followed Alexander luthor's plan, believed him to be his friend and trusted him. Earth 2 superman also subscribed to the same opinion but unlike the emotionally under developed superboy prime was able to take a step back and reevaluate things.
Superboy prime VS superboy was what broke him. Killing the titans when they came to help superboy from his attacker was too much for him. Remember he joined the effort against the anti-monitor near the end and had no real practice with his ower beyond hitting crap as hard as he felt like. He ended up killing people one of the things he (and superman earth 2) thought more or less what made them flawed/wrong. After that it was into the speed force something that obviously was a traumatic experience. He came out the other end of the meat grinder a mentally twisted, morally 'off' person.
Never mind in his world all the 'people' he had to deal with were comic book characters so it didn't take much for him to detach himself from reality.

Everything up to him going back to earth prime made sense. After him becoming some sort of super troll is what screwed it up.. You would think reading the comics of his own exploits would give him some sort of perspective and he might make some sort of change. More so with the parents he loved so damned much saying 'we have to talk' I thought he would ..you know.. Grow as a character from the child with the powers of a Pre crisis kryptonian lashing out with raw emotion to something a little more mature and remorseful. Would of made the blackest night tie in more fun to look at.

He was emo but if you give the time to look at everything it makes sense. Doesn't stop him from being annoying but still.
I have no damn clue why sauske is as emotionally retarded as he is.

cdtm
Superboy Prime never had a chance to grow as a character, because the writers were basically using him to mock comic book fans. In their eyes, your vocal comic book reading message board dweller is always bitching and moaning just like SPB is.

Basically, he was a big middle finger to the comic book community. sad

-Pr-
What the hell is a Sasuke?

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
What the hell is a Sasuke?

Slash fiction character.

-Pr-
And why would someone make a thread about him?

cdtm
And why would someone make a thread about him?

http://a1-wrestling.com/forum/Smileys/default/unknw_mini.gif

-Pr-
Okay. I guess no reason to keep this open then. Not that there was before, I was just generally curious...

Closing.

Badabing
What the hell is a Sasuke? It's a sushi roll, noob!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.