Saint Of Killers VS Arishem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Saint Of Killers

VS

Arishem

Assassin or Arishem?

Branlor Swift
SOK can't even tickle Arishem

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
SOK can't even tickle Arishem
This times 1000.

quanchi112
Arishem, hard.

Mindset
SOK can't even tickle Arishem But he can kill him.

With his guns.

pew pew

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Mindset
But he can kill him.

With his guns.

pew pew bullet just bounces off and kills Sok

He probably cries

quanchi112
bullet just bounces off and kills Sok

He probably cries Cassidy laughed off his bullets for crying out loud.

Branlor Swift
Low level vampires > Celestials

Mindset
bullet just bounces off and kills Sok

He probably cries The bullets never miss, so they'll bounce off and come right back.

Arishem will be living dead.

Branlor Swift
It's just ricochet that kills Sok, not a miss

Mindset
That's not even how physics work.

Do you even science?

Branlor Swift
If I didn't science how would I know that Sok gets killed by ricochet, huh?

Mindset
h1a8

Branlor Swift
Concession accepted

You got chomped bro

Mindset
I'm gonna have Gecko flop on top of you.

Branlor Swift
I'll get chomper to chomp your penis off

Mindset
I'll just retract it up into my body.

Branlor Swift
No penis escapes chompers mouth

GG

Mindset
I look scared, homeboy?

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2012931/reg_1024.JBieber.mh.103112.jpg

Branlor Swift
You scared me if that counts

Biebs should NWA covers

Mindset
It's sad that he started using steroids.

Branlor Swift
It shows

Kid's going to need to do some harder songs to get some anger out

ThereIsHope
Can the bullets penerate the armor? Invisible womans powers did, so did Thors hammer.........why cant the bullets?

As was said they dont miss.

Mindset
Not only can they penetrate the armor, they can also go through it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Can the bullets penerate the armor? Invisible womans powers did, so did Thors hammer.........why cant the bullets?

As was said they dont miss. Reform.

ThereIsHope
Go back to the movie forum.

quanchi112
Go back to the movie forum. Cassidy. If this guy can't take down a lower level vampire he isn't taking down someone on this level who can reform.

Also, I can post at two places at once, mask.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by quanchi112
mask.
thumb up

guy222
Arishem

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
thumb up It's so blatantly obvious. I have pm's still from the mask where he misspelled lieing over and over again.

guy222
Sup Quan

TheGodKiller
It's so blatantly obvious. I have pm's still from the mask where he misspelled lieing over and over again.
Wanna bet on how long before he admits that he's socking, before getting banned again?

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Sup Quan WYB ? Did you get married ?Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Wanna bet on how long before he admits that he's socking, before getting banned again? I don't think he will admit it.

TheGodKiller
I don't think he will admit it.
Nah, he admitted to it before getting banned the last time. It's even part of his memo right there on his page:
User banned by Digi, permanently

Reason: self-admitted sock
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=139519

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Nah, he admitted to it before getting banned the last time. It's even part of his memo right there on his page:
User banned by Digi, permanently

Reason: self-admitted sock
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=139519 Maybe history will indeed repeat itself.

Raisen
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=139519 Maybe history will indeed repeat itself.

So that guy was a banned troller or something? I think it was him that trolled me here recently.

Also, how do I put an avatar up?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen

Also, how do I put an avatar up? You speak into the monitor, avatar please. Tell the monitor which character and kmc does the rest.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Raisen
Also, how do I put an avatar up?
Go to your User CP. Click on Edit Options. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. You can do the rest on your own now.

I accept your heartfelt gratitude.

h1a8
Didn't sok kill God?
If so then that's the thread.

TheGodKiller
Bran, here's your cue to re-enter this thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Didn't sok kill God?
If so then that's the thread. He was weakened. That'd be like a sniper killing a completely powerless Superman and saying well he killed Superman.

LordofBrooklyn
He was weakened. That'd be like a sniper killing a completely powerless Superman and saying well he killed Superman.

You should have learned from the Saint Of Killers VS Thanos thread that whatever the Saint shoots, he kills.

Arishem, head-shot, RIP Arishem!

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You should have learned from the Saint Of Killers VS Thanos thread that whatever the Saint shoots, he kills.

Arishem, head-shot, RIP Arishem! And you should have learned from that thread that Thanos outclassed him. Cassidy also took multiple shots from SOK. Thanos was also immune to death. Very weak universe that preacherverse. Pity.

Arishem in a stomp.

LordofBrooklyn

Saint Of Killers in a stomp.

Now, you are on the way to the truth.

guy222
The Judge

Branlor Swift

Arishem, head-shot, RIP Arishem! That thread was the exact opposite

The hardest thing SOK shot through was a tank too. He's not doing anything to Celestial armor, even if he could, it's a bullethole against a 2000 foot tall being.

LordofBrooklyn
That thread was the exact opposite

The hardest thing SOK shot through was a tank too. He's not doing anything to Celestial armor, even if he could, it's a bullethole against a 2000 foot tall being.

The bullets kill anything they touch.

2000 foot tall being.... TIMBER! cool

Branlor Swift
The bullets kill anything they touch.

2000 foot tall being.... TIMBER! cool No they don't

By bullet holes. Exitar survived a godblast in his brain, and we're supposed to believe that little bullet holes that failed to kill a vampire can bring down a Celestial.

Hilarious.

Mindset
You better shut your mouth.

ThereIsHope
I already owned other people over that vampire crap, do I have to own others? Secondly just cause god was depowered doesnt mean he was powerless. There is a diffrence. It just means he could die. Im so sure that someone as evil as that type of god would run around being powerless so anyone could kill him...........yeah great logic. SOK also killed every angel in heaven.

The Celestials have been killed by things from Reed Richards havent they? Thus why wouldnt Death himself kill a celestial? Its basically Death vs a Celestial.

Branlor Swift
I already owned other people over that vampire crap, do I have to own others? Secondly just cause god was depowered doesnt mean he was powerless. There is a diffrence. It just means he could die. Im so sure that someone as evil as that type of god would run around being powerless so anyone could kill him...........yeah great logic. SOK also killed every angel in heaven.

The Celestials have been killed by things from Reed Richards havent they? Thus why wouldnt Death himself kill a celestial? Its basically Death vs a Celestial. You never owned anyone.

God at his most powerful never did anything above Odin level. And the angels were pathetic.

Reed Richards with a universal entropy gun that effected the entire body. Not a worldly deity.

Even if SOK shoots straight through the Celestial, it's a bullet hole sized wound against something that can heal entire limbs. And we also assume it's more powerful than an Odin (and every single asgardian) enhanced Destroyer beam. Something that on a far lesser level has tore through Mjolnir...

Mindset
You never owned anyone.

God at his most powerful never did anything above Odin level. And the angels were pathetic.

Reed Richards with a universal entropy gun that effected the entire body. Not a worldly deity.

Even if SOK shoots straight through the Celestial, it's a bullet hole sized wound against something that can heal entire limbs. And we also assume it's more powerful than an Odin (and every single asgardian) enhanced Destroyer beam. Something that on a far lesser level has tore through Mjolnir... God created the universe, you loser.

Jynocidus
Marvel makes more money so Arishem wins

Branlor Swift
God created the universe, you loser. Might as well start claiming Arishem created the multiverse.

Though a random Celestial was stated to be more powerful than a full Beyonder, when a weaker one created his own universe.

smile

Mindset
You just went full dummy.

Branlor Swift
Full on facts.

As opposed to the whole "God created the universe" myth

Mindset
Zero facts.

SOK wins.

Get over it.

Go to the discussion thread and make my ava, you sure aren't using your time thinking.

Branlor Swift
Sok side doesn't even use facts. Ever.

No. Not with your tude you're not getting an avy

Mindset
MAKE IT!

TheGodKiller
Arishem >>>>> SoK
Fact
MAKE IT!
Make it yourself, you lazy bum.

Mindset
How about you make your face shut up.

TheGodKiller
How about I make you shut up?

TheGodKiller
Also, Arishem wins.

I have guy222's faith.

Mindset
I'd like to see you try.

TheGodKiller
You wouldn't like me when I make you shut up.

Mindset
Do you get even gayer?

TheGodKiller
Nope. I do like butt-phucking girly transvestites though.

Mindset
I don't see what your family life has to do with anything.

TheGodKiller
I don't have a family.

Mindset
Not anymore; maybe if you weren't butt-phucking all of them you still would.

TheGodKiller
I never had one to begin with.

I ripped off my own mum's womb. I mind-screwed my own brother. I reduced my own niece into a rotting, immobile corpse as a mere tribute to the Abstract Concept that I loved.

Have you never read a Marvel handbook bio of me, you phucking cheapskate?

Mindset
Oh, I didn't recognize you, Quan.

TheGodKiller
You're a funny little thing.

kevdude
hysterical Oh my

ThereIsHope
This is pathetic.

Omega Vision
I don't see what your family life has to do with anything.
laughing

quanchi112
This is pathetic. You have no room to talk.

TheGodKiller
Might as well start claiming Arishem created the multiverse.
You're a semi-prophet.
Originally posted by "Id"
In Tiamut credit he did beat Arishem as he was on his knees before the others got the jump on him.

And here the Prime Celestials (616) are credited to predate the known reality, shape it, and split it into a multiverse in its infancy. Its also stated that they created a reality, to be the prison of their abomination.

The four present in the begining of time are Arishem, Eson, Tiamut, and Nezarr.

I also spotted Oneg, Gammenon, and I cant make out the last one.

http://imgur.com/cjcgu27
http://imgur.com/HWgswQz
Although it's stated to be a collective effort, note that the art in the first scan portrays Arishem alone handling the creation of reality.

SquallX
Why do people always takes things out of context?

Cassidy couldn't be killed by the bullets because he was already an undead being. It was said that the bullets cannot kill what is already undead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.