daredevil vs bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Bane gets no perp or knowledge of DD. DD gets his home court hells kitchen.

Flyattractor
Does Bane have venom?

Sin I AM
hmmmmm tough...going with matt for now

Flyattractor
Is there a DCnU Bane yet?

mighty adam
Who's there better fighter bane or DD I say DD banes just a roid junkie

mighty adam
No bane isn't is on drugs here

Flyattractor
Yeah. DD out flips and tricks him. Cause Bats made unvenomed Bane his ***** quite easily back during that Ra's Al Ghul storyline.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Is there a DCnU Bane yet?

Yes. He appeared quite early, actually. He's a beast.

mighty adam
DD is a very underrated heroe can bane break him

Chozone
New 52 Bane would win
Pre 52 Daredevil would win in a close fight, if Bane gets his hands on him like he did Nightwing he can cause some havoc

BruceSkywalker
murdock after a nice fight

Golgo13
DCnU Bane would crush Matt.

mighty adam
DD is a top 5 h2h fighter in MU plus DD has weapons and his senses are superhuman

Mshinu
Going with Matt.

DD in the top 5? Naa..

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Chozone
New 52 Bane would win
Pre 52 Daredevil would win in a close fight, if Bane gets his hands on him like he did Nightwing he can cause some havoc
thumb up yup

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Golgo13
DCnU Bane would crush Matt.

Probably, but he doesn't have enough showings, owning Dcnu Batnoob is not a feat.

Besides, it's venomless version in this thread.

Golgo13
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Probably, but he doesn't have enough showings, owning Dcnu Batnoob is not a feat.

Besides, it's venomless version in this thread.

I think PF Bane would win, too. Maybe not a stomp, but he's proven his durability that I don't think Matt can overcome.

StiltmanFTW
Matt's fought the Hulk and survived...

Golgo13
Matt's fought the Hulk and survived...

Bane has fought Superbat and survived without a problem. I don't see what Matt can do, without PIS.

StiltmanFTW
Bane has fought Superbat and survived without a problem. I don't see what Matt can do, without PIS.

That was with Venom erm

I already told you it's venomless Bane here.

Parmaniac
That was with Venom erm

I already told you it's venomless Bane here. Next argument: If it's Bane that fought the Justice League, Bane will win.

Golgo13
Bane is already juiced up pretty well, because of being exposed to venom before hand. He's still quite durable.

Daredevil1
The Devil wins.

mighty adam
DD has fought a few superhumans and lived DD is no bum by any means

mighty adam
The question is who's the better fighter DD a top 5 in MU banes arguably a top 5 in dc...

Golgo13
Originally posted by mighty adam
The question is who's the better fighter DD a top 5 in MU banes arguably a top 5 in dc...

DD is a better fighter, no doubt, but so is Batman and I wouldn't give him odds over Bane, Venom or no venom. We have seen Bane's durability (W/O venom) and it's pretty impressive. He no sold Catman for crying out loud.

Sixth_Winged
bane has nothing on gorgon and mr hyde. so yeah dd

mighty adam
DD is a better fighter, no doubt, but so is Batman and I wouldn't give him odds over Bane, Venom or no venom. We have seen Bane's durability (W/O venom) and it's pretty impressive. He no sold Catman for crying out loud. yea bane taking catwomans best really ain't saying much for durability

Golgo13
yea bane taking catwomans best really ain't saying much for durability

Not Catwoman, CATMAN!

mighty adam
Not Catwoman, CATMAN! and who's catman

Golgo13
and who's catman

Secret Six member, who went up against Batman. He got a boost under Simone. He also went up against Bronze Tiger.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7666/1091796-020_large.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.