Thor VS War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles/1361903/article_images/thor13rebirth.jpg
Thor
VS
War hulk
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/warhulk1.jpg

TheGodKiller
War stopped Juggs. Thor pushed him back.

Ergo, Thor > War.

Thor wins 6/10.

Sin I AM
isnt that of thor?

TheGodKiller
^What do you mean?

Sin I AM
isnt that ODIN FORCE THOR

TheGodKiller
If you're asking that was it OF Thor who pushed back Juggs, then nope, it wasn't.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Sin I AM
isnt that ODIN FORCE THOR
If it's the pic your referring to I forgot that was odin force Thor when I put up the pic. In the fight were not using Odin force Thor.

guy222
War

DTM
War Hulk actually beat Juggernaut with brute force, Thor only managed to knock Juggs around due to him temporarily removing his force field. Considering Id say Thor and normal Hulk are pretty darn even, putting Thor against an Amped Hulk makes this match all the more easy to decide. War to Win.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by DTM
War Hulk actually beat Juggernaut with brute force, Thor only managed to knock Juggs around due to him temporarily removing his force field. Considering Id say Thor and normal Hulk are pretty darn even, putting Thor against an Amped Hulk makes this match all the more easy to decide. War to Win. I wouldn't go that far Thor beat amped WWH and apmed Thing when Thor and Hulk are fighting is Thor goes all out Thor will IMO that a heavy majorty all the time

Tornatic
Originally posted by DTM
War Hulk actually beat Juggernaut with brute force, Thor only managed to knock Juggs around due to him temporarily removing his force field. Considering Id say Thor and normal Hulk are pretty darn even, putting Thor against an Amped Hulk makes this match all the more easy to decide. War to Win. Thor if he doesn't just try to go blow for blow with Hulk. Trying to go blow for blow with Hulk is in Hulk's favor cause he keeps getting stronger and heals very fast.

quanchi112
War Hulk wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DTM
War Hulk actually beat Juggernaut with brute force, Thor only managed to knock Juggs around due to him temporarily removing his force field. Considering Id say Thor and normal Hulk are pretty darn even, putting Thor against an Amped Hulk makes this match all the more easy to decide. War to Win.

War Hulk was beating up Juggernaut who had no force field. Thor did the same.

Regarding this fight, War Hulk gets the win the majority of the time but there are most definitely some interpretations of Thor that would allow him to do as well as he did against Nul or better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.