I am an atheist, thank God!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anthony Stark

did stark get permabanned or is he coming back? I was warming up to him and he wasnt even a real troll.

Dolos
Originally posted by 753
did stark get permabanned or is he coming back? I was warming up to him and he wasnt even a real troll.

Doesn't matter. This is religion not science. You don't question The Rock Our Lord.

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/superstar_profile/public/talent/profile/2013/01/therock_1_full_20130107.png

Dolos
Meh.

That's pre-crisis Superman Old Testament Big Daddy God anyway. Before the The Trinity three Monotheistic God (???) showed up to take some punishment and then proceed to vanish out of existence and all.

Robtard
Originally posted by 753

He'll be socking again soon enough

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
He's some guy who was banned years ago (I don't even know why) and now he reappears every so often to flamebait the mods or be an ass to new posters who weren't around when he was around. He has it in his head that he's a missing piece of the forum's heart. If you look at the member's list for names with "Whirly" or "Wang" in them you'll find that he's the most prolific sock in the forum's history. That's probably his only claim to fame.

You can say hi to him if you miss him, he's probably lurking right now.

oh he's whirly? I really couldn't tell outside of the comic forums.

@whirly
stay whirly, whirly. wherever you are. rock

Jim Colyer
I would never call myself an atheist. "Atheist" is a derogatory label put on those who know the truth by those who believe in the God myth.

Mindset
^ Gaytheist.

Robtard
Originally posted by Jim Colyer
I would never call myself an atheist. "Atheist" is a derogatory label put on those who know the truth by those who believe in the God myth.

"Atheist" is not a derogatory word. It can be implied as derogatory, like the word "Jew" can, but this is done by idiots; who cares what idiots think.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
^ Gaytheist.
If you wanna throw, baby we can do that.

Oliver North
iW8rFho6In8

atv2
Yeah, what is good about that? Even if you don't follow God you're still subject to adversity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.