World War Hulk VS The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
World War Hulk

VS

The Avengers

Captain America
Black Panther
Iron-Man
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Wonder Man
Thor

Count Nefaria CRUSHED them can World War Hulk pull it off?

Rage.Of.Olympus
What do you mean Count Nefaria crushed them? Thor came in after the rest were beaten and was holding his own. And while it's been a while, I'm pretty sure once the others joined the fight with Thor he got wrecked. Looked like Thor wore him out.

Regarding this fight, Thor would do better solo than the Avengers would as a team but Hulk will lose. Thor plus Wanda is too much.

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
World War Hulk

VS

The Avengers

Captain America
Black Panther
Iron-Man
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Wonder Man
Thor

Avengers, Hex and Hammer, too much for Hulk.

-Pr-
Avengers.

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What do you mean Count Nefaria crushed them? Thor came in after the rest were beaten and was holding his own. And while it's been a while, I'm pretty sure once the others joined the fight with Thor he got wrecked.

Regarding this fight, Thor would do better solo than the Avengers would as a team but Hulk will lose. Thor plus Wanda is too much.

No, he didn't. Iron Man had to save Thor by amping his Armour and could only fight like that for a short time. Then the Injured Cap gave the Injured Wondy his sword and he shocked Nefaria before being Koed again. The Thor recovered and was getting beaten again, then he and Iron man buried Nefaria and Nefaria was getting up- when Vision did a sky drop on Nefaria.

ColossusGrundy
without the completely constipated-ass writing that WWH got,

the Avengers stomp his ass.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Anthony Stark
No, he didn't. Iron Man had to save Thor by amping his Armour and could only fight like that for a short time. Then the Injured Cap gave the Injured Wondy his sword and he shocked Nefaria before being Koed again. The Thor recovered and was getting beaten again, when Vision did a sky drop on Nefaria.

What do you mean he didn't? I have scans (Courtesy of ODG):
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria03.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria04Avengers166.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria05.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria06.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria08.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria09.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria10.jpg

Thor comes in after the rest are beaten and they go back and forth. At no point does Iron Man save Thor to give him time to recover. Count Nefaria's blows hurt Thor and can knock him off his feet but no one ever denied he was that strong, and Thor can return the favor in kind.

DTM
Theres nothing WWHulk did that I dont see Thor (or Superman, or Surfer, or others of their kind) being able to do. No, WWHulk cannot reliably beat this Top Level team of Avengers, definately, 100%, not.

Anthony Stark
What do you mean he didn't? I have scans (Courtesy of ODG):
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria03.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria04Avengers166.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria05.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria06.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria08.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria09.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria10.jpg

Thor comes in after the rest are beaten and they go back and forth. At no point does Iron Man save Thor to give him time to recover. Count Nefaria's blows hurt Thor and can knock him off his feet but no one ever denied he was that strong, and Thor can return the favor in kind.

Few pages missing methinks like when Iron Man has to boost his armour to save Thor. Something along the lines of after Thor it's Iron Man I fear most.

DTM
Also considering Nefaria was fighting Iron Man, Wonder Man, and Scarlet Witch while fighting Thor, it definately wasnt a 1 on 1 match.

Anthony Stark
Few pages missing methinks like when Iron Man has to boost his armour to save Thor. Something along the lines of after Thor it's Iron Man I fear most.

The page before this bit where Thor has been knocked flat, hence why Thor states he has returned to the fray. Because Nefaria took him out of it.

LordofBrooklyn
What do you mean Count Nefaria crushed them? Thor came in after the rest were beaten and was holding his own. And while it's been a while, I'm pretty sure once the others joined the fight with Thor he got wrecked. Looked like Thor wore him out.

What I mean is that IIRC Nefaria knocked Thor out!

Wonder Man rallied and held his own for a couple pages until Nefaria brought a building down on him.

This is from memory so let me get the definitive version of events.

Rage.Of.Olympus

That didn't happen and those are the only scenes with Thor in them. If you think otherwise, I challenge you to find them.

The only time Iron Man supercharged his armor was before Thor came when Nefaria blitzed Scarlet Witch and the rest.

The page before this bit where Thor has been knocked flat, hence why Thor states he has returned to the fray. Because Nefaria took him out of it.

Lol?

Nefaria sucker punches Thor (Which does nothing but knock him off his feet) then flies away, IIRC towards Avengers Mansion:

Are you trying to imply that because Thor pointed out he returned to the fray, that Nefaria knocked him out? Christ, talk about straw grasping.

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What I mean is that IIRC Nefaria knocked Thor out!

Wonder Man rallied and held his own for a couple pages until Nefaria brought a building down on him.

This is from memory so let me get the definitive version of events.

I've posted the scans. Why are people allergic to reading?

quanchi112
I've posted the scans. Why are people allergic to reading? In his defense I think he's from comicvine. This is to be expected.

LordofBrooklyn
I've posted the scans. Why are people allergic to reading?

Forgive me for being skeptical when it comes to debates involving you and Thor.

The temptation to be tricksy might be too great! cool

quanchi112

The temptation to be tricksy might be too great! cool He put the scans up and you ignored them.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
In his defense I think he's from comicvine. This is to be expected.

I'm not from comicvine but since I crushed you in the SOK VS Thanos thread, what does that say about your status?

Unlike many here I've actually read the books and don't rely on respect thread clips. I remember Thor being KO'd but it is clear I was mistaken.

Rage.Of.Olympus

The temptation to be tricksy might be too great! cool

Are you questioning my honesty?

I might be biased but I have never purposefully left out scans or evidence.

The fights take place in Avengers #165 and Avengers #166, go read them yourself you ungrateful maggot.

LordofBrooklyn
WW Hulk wins.

This is completely ridiculous.

World War Hulk gets ANNIHILATED!

Battlezone at your leisure.

LordofBrooklyn

The fights take place in Avengers #165 and Avengers #166, go read them yourself you ungrateful maggot.

No, no I missed your post in my zeal to respond and thought my memory was correct. Unlike COUGH some here I've never seen your name involved in any scanfoolery.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, no I missed your post in my zeal to respond and thought my memory was correct. Unlike COUGH some here I've never seen your name involved in any scanfoolery.

All I'm seeing is excuses, not an apology.

But in all seriousness, in the future I suggest you pace yourself and read before replying. This trait will serve you well in real life as well. Goodnight, I'm heading to bed.

quanchi112
This is completely ridiculous.

World War Hulk gets ANNIHILATED!

Battlezone at your leisure. I am already doing a battlezone. Sorry, but WW Hulk wins and beats down Nefaria. If WW Hulk goes WB he wins, easily.

LordofBrooklyn
All I'm seeing is excuses, not an apology.

But in all seriousness, in the future I suggest you pace yourself and read before replying. This trait will serve you well in real life as well. Goodnight, I'm heading to bed.

I apologize for any suggestion of scanfoolery on your part.

LordofBrooklyn
I am already doing a battlezone. Sorry, but WW Hulk wins and beats down Nefaria. If WW Hulk goes WB he wins, easily.

Ok, no Battlezone, then please give us the scenario by which WWH overcomes these overwhelming odds.

quanchi112
Ok, no Battlezone, then please give us the scenario by which WWH overcomes these overwhelming odds. He beats them up. It isn't rocket science when it comes to the Hulk.

Batman-Prime
The Avengers

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The Avengers Based on ?

Anthony Stark
It's not easy for the Avengers... but, they win.

ThereIsHope
So how does WWH stalemate Sentry........yet he cant beat the avengers? Just wondering.

Anthony Stark

You only have scans from 166 after Thor arrived and Thor was obviously dazed enough he couldn't get up straight away giving Nefaria time to beat the other two in three or four panels. Nefaria stopped Thors hammer, stopped battlefied removal, knocked him down twice, was to powerful for the Viz to phase inside him, beat Iron man using a move that at time knocked out the hulkin his own comic and he did this in 3 panels and was often being dogpiled. Basically the Viz got desperate and Nefaria had only got his powers the day before....

TheHulk
Is lord so pissed at the Count vs WWH thread he decided to make this??? ughh... sick

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
So how does WWH stalemate Sentry........yet he cant beat the avengers? Just wondering. Both would beat this avengers lineup. Problem solved.

Anthony Stark
Both would beat this avengers lineup. Problem solved.

So you're saying Sentry beats Thor? Always?

LordofBrooklyn
Both would beat this avengers lineup. Problem solved.

The Sentry and World War Hulk have entirely different powersets. The Sentry has a myriad of options while the Hulk has one.

World War Hulk loses.

celeyhyga17

laughing
Best line ever. "go read them yourself you ungrateful maggot."

Dampyre
World War Hulk

VS

The Avengers

Captain America
Black Panther
Iron-Man
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Wonder Man
Thor

As another posted pointed out, the Avengers defeated Count Nefaria with a combination of attacks from Thor, the Scarlet Witch and the Vision.

LordofBrooklyn
Based on ?

Versatility.

Thor-An extremely powerful god who could stalemate WWH for awhile with just fisticuffs. When you add Mjolnir, this may simply be a job for Thor.

Wonder Man- You have an ionic being who has incredible amounts of strength and stamina, who also could brawl with WWH for an extended period of time.

Scarlet Witch-A high level mage who has an attack that WWH can't defend against.

Vision-An android that could attack while defending with intangibility.

Iron-Man- Long-range offense, diverse attacks, analysis of WWH's ouput and potential.

Captain America- Master strategist who hands off the Shield to Simon for defense.

Black Panther- Advanced tech and more importantly vibranium weapons. Vibranium knives will go into Simon's right hand.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
laughing
Best line ever. "go read them yourself you ungrateful maggot."

mad

I hope Nova dies again!

celeyhyga17
mad

I hope Nova dies again!
I hope so too so they can bring back the real Nova.
wink

I'm glad u share my sentiment.

Rao Kal El
Avengers will win.

While the Count was able to handle them initially, the team lacked Thor, Vision and Iron Man 3 of the most powerful members and Wanda was not as powerful as she is now.

When the heavy hitters came into play, while Nefaria was engaging Thor and Vision, that gave the Avengers time to regroup and Win via KTFO.

Nefaria had the ADVANTAGE of Superspeed (faster than Whirlwind x 100 fold IIRC) which The Hulk lacks.

So, Give Caps shield to Thor or Wonder Man to engage The Hulk and the others will regroup and KTFO Hulk.

I don't think WWH can win this one.

Just put Thor vs WWH and Hulk will have his hands full, give the Shield to Thor just for good measure.

On top of that You will have Iron Man, Wonder Man, Vision and Wanda raining on WWH. I just don't see how He can win this one.

This is close to one sided fight.

Oh Hulk will give a fight IF and only IF the Avengers hold back and do not want to kill him, like they do, every time they face the Hulk.

But of course, that was BACK THEN, when Thor used to be Thor

the ninjak
World War Hulk

VS

The Avengers

Captain America
Black Panther
Iron-Man
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Wonder Man
Thor

Ironman arguably could've won his respective fight if it wasn't for his Achilles Needle being empty. Unless later feats argue otherwise.

Scarlet Witch and Thor can win this.

Avengers win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You only have scans from 166 after Thor arrived and Thor was obviously dazed enough he couldn't get up straight away giving Nefaria time to beat the other two in three or four panels. Nefaria stopped Thors hammer, stopped battlefied removal, knocked him down twice, was to powerful for the Viz to phase inside him, beat Iron man using a move that at time knocked out the hulkin his own comic and he did this in 3 panels and was often being dogpiled. Basically the Viz got desperate and Nefaria had only got his powers the day before....

You're not making any sense. Thor arrives at the end of #166 and battles Nefaria for the first half of #167. I posted each scene that Thor was involved in.

Lol? Once again, I have scans so making up shit is only going to get you reported for trolling or something. Here:
http://s388.beta.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria08.jpg.html

Nefaria hits Thor, and the Odinson immediately rises as Vision flies away. You thought at some point Thor was knocked out, which is incorrect and since then, you've been grasping at straws to prove Nefaria some how laid him out.

Why are you listing what happened as if I'm unaware? I posted the scans to correct your faulty memory. Nefaria was created to be physically stronger than Thor/Hulk, no one denied that he had the physical edge over the Odinson.

He still gets stomped by any Avengers line-up that includes Thor. He can beat the Odinson going hand to hand, but that's as far as it goes.

Anthony Stark
You're not making any sense. Thor arrives at the end of #166 and battles Nefaria for the first half of #167. I posted each scene that Thor was involved in.

Lol? Once again, I have scans so making up shit is only going to get you reported for trolling or something. Here:
http://s388.beta.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsCountNefaria08.jpg.html

Nefaria hits Thor, and the Odinson immediately rises as Vision flies away. You thought at some point Thor was knocked out, which is incorrect and since then, you've been grasping at straws to prove Nefaria some how laid him out.

Why are you listing what happened as if I'm unaware? I posted the scans to correct your faulty memory. Nefaria was created to be physically stronger than Thor/Hulk, no one denied that he had the physical edge over the Odinson.

He still gets stomped by any Avengers line-up that includes Thor. He can beat the Odinson going hand to hand, but that's as far as it goes.

Hi Guys and thanks for allowing me back,

I would like to give a special thank you to Ush, pr and Badabing. Sadly though I must leave. I will come here again sometime and see how much more the place grows up.

pr you actually seem to be a good mod Kudos.

to the posters I have engaged with Bardock, Lord Lucien, Robtard, Symetric Chaos, Mindship and a few others. It was very pleasant and I enjoyed our adult discussions. To a number of others who went complaining I was trolling etc. What little bitches you are. I have not trolled at all in this incarnation and trust me, I know trollin? Because I know trollin and trust me, if this is what you call trolling a camp sig etc. You are very fragile. I want to provide as little framework for my satire of a poster who wants 'respect' as possible. I did this for irony so as not to spoon-feed you my warm diarrhoea.

Kind regards and best wishes,

Keep the faith,

Whirly

Sin I AM
Hi Guys and thanks for allowing me back,

I would like to give a special thank you to Ush, pr and Badabing. Sadly though I must leave. I will come here again sometime and see how much more the place grows up.

pr you actually seem to be a good mod Kudos.

to the posters I have engaged with Bardock, Lord Lucien, Robtard, Symetric Chaos, Mindship and a few others. It was very pleasant and I enjoyed our adult discussions. To a number of others who went complaining I was trolling etc. What little bitches you are. I have not trolled at all in this incarnation and trust me, I know trollin? Because I know trollin and trust me, if this is what you call trolling a camp sig etc. You are very fragile. I want to provide as little framework for my satire of a poster who wants 'respect' as possible. I did this for irony so as not to spoon-feed you my warm diarrhoea.

Kind regards and best wishes,

Keep the faith,

Whirly

you are whirly?

Anthony Stark
Originally posted by Sin I AM
you are whirly?

Yes, yes I am :-) The real deal!

night.

quanchi112

night. The old sig gave you away.

quanchi112
Versatility.

Thor-An extremely powerful god who could stalemate WWH for awhile with just fisticuffs. When you add Mjolnir, this may simply be a job for Thor.

Wonder Man- You have an ionic being who has incredible amounts of strength and stamina, who also could brawl with WWH for an extended period of time.

Scarlet Witch-A high level mage who has an attack that WWH can't defend against.

Vision-An android that could attack while defending with intangibility.

Iron-Man- Long-range offense, diverse attacks, analysis of WWH's ouput and potential.

Captain America- Master strategist who hands off the Shield to Simon for defense.

Black Panther- Advanced tech and more importantly vibranium weapons. Vibranium knives will go into Simon's right hand. Hulk was a very good strategist whose skills made sure no one died in his rampage. Thor fights Hulk's fight to Hull's strength. Even savage hulk has been able to taunt him into tossing away his hammer. The rest save witch are fodder before him.

quanchi112
The Sentry and World War Hulk have entirely different powersets. The Sentry has a myriad of options while the Hulk has one.

World War Hulk loses. Both with their individual powersets defeat this lineup of the avengers. these are two heroes who are at the top of marvel's elite top tier level beyond dc's elite top tiers imo.

leonidas

night.

laughing out loud

good show old sport. smile

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk was a very good strategist whose skills made sure no one died in his rampage. Thor fights Hulk's fight to Hull's strength. Even savage hulk has been able to taunt him into tossing away his hammer. The rest save witch are fodder before him.

Yes, Thor does throw away Mjolnir in favor of a slugfest but unfortunately for Hulk he ALWAYS picks Mjolnir back up.

Thor fights like a warrior instead of a brawler with direction from Cap and trashes WWH.

quanchi112
Yes, Thor does throw away Mjolnir in favor of a slugfest but unfortunately for Hulk he ALWAYS picks Mjolnir back up.

Thor fights like a warrior instead of a brawler with direction from Cap and trashes WWH. And he still hasn't beaten the Hulk yet either. When he does toss the hammer it really goes badly for Thor. Hulk has his number so taking a stronger/intelligent Hulk as opposed to a dumber/weaker savage hulk he loses.

carver9
Hulk has fought this team on multiples of occasions and done well and actually had the advantage. WWH is a different beast. He wins this.

Damborgson
Thor can solo him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor can solo him. If he fights out of character and wants to avoid a fight. If he engages him like he always does WW Hulk wins.

LordofBrooklyn
If he fights out of character and wants to avoid a fight. If he engages him like he always does WW Hulk wins.

Thor will get the remnants as Simon with Cap's shield starts bashing WWH.

quanchi112
Thor will get the remnants as Simon with Cap's shield starts bashing WWH. That will just make him angrier. WW Hulk has their number.

carver9
Thor will get the remnants as Simon with Cap's shield starts bashing WWH.

Like I've stated, Hulk has fought a similar team and it was stated they couldn't do a thing to him. Get over it.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers71.jpg.html

-Pr-
Even with CIS on, Thor is more than capable of matching Hulk by himself. Add in the team, and they should take it.

carver9
No.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
No.

Stop pretending to be a Hulk fan, then we'll talk.

Damborgson
No.

why not? Hulk beats him physically of course, but Thor's held his own against stronger opponents than WWH. No reason for him not to here either.

carver9
why not? Hulk beats him physically of course, but Thor's held his own against stronger opponents than WWH. No reason for him not to here either.

And Hulk has held his own against stronger teams than this. A weaker version of Hulk. Thor is good but he isn't "WWH beating" good.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers45.jpg.html

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers46.jpg.html

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers47.jpg.html

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers48.jpg.html

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers49322.jpg.html

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers50.jpg.html

Damborgson
And Thor's beaten stronger teams than that. /shrug

You think Thor can't beat WWH? Period?

-Pr-
Someone forgot about the ninja rule.

carver9
And Thor's beaten stronger teams than that. /shrug

You think Thor can't beat WWH? Period?

Yes, if he fought in a CIS off fashion. In character, no.

What team have Thor beaten outside of his Warrior madness days because you have to remember, Hulk is a consistent team wrecker?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Someone forgot about the ninja rule.

That's across the board though...not only Hulk.

Damborgson
Yes, if he fought in a CIS off fashion. In character, no.

What team have Thor beaten outside of his Warrior madness days because you have to remember, Hulk is a consistent team wrecker?

hmph. Would you like to argue that a bit more in depth? In character, but not plot bound battlezone for both?

I get what you're saying, but it wasn't warrior madness. It was a non holding back Thor since he received no outside amp.

Yes that's true, Hulk is a consistent team wrecker. He's placed in the situation much more than Thor is.

-Pr-
That's across the board though...not only Hulk.

We all know that. Stop deflecting.

DTM
And Hulk has held his own against stronger teams than this. A weaker version of Hulk. Thor is good but he isn't "WWH beating" good

Yes. Yes, he is (or at the very least, WWHulk matching good).

This would be a much more even fight if Thor wasnt on this Avengers team, with him on the team its Very heavily in the teams favor. To think that WWHulk is going to now only beat Thor, but the rest of this team as well, is just silly to me.

Rao Kal El
And Hulk has held his own against stronger teams than this. A weaker version of Hulk. Thor is good but he isn't "WWH beating" good.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers45.jpg.html

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers46.jpg.html

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers47.jpg.html

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers48.jpg.html

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers49322.jpg.html

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers50.jpg.html

Sorry to rain on this parade, but that hulk was stronger than average hulk.

That was bannerless hulk, which makes him start at PEAK MAX strength IIRC, BUT he was geting weaker rather than becoming stronger, because of the lack of Banner.

Those Avengers fighting against hulk were HOLDING BACK as they did not wanted to kill the hulk, they were trying to restrain him or KO him. But That Hulk since he was bannerless was not holding back, the avengers were, and is an usual scenario when the avengers face the hulk.

They dont try to kil him, but to contain him.

Thor faced a mindless hulk alone and mindless is more dangerous and powerful than bannerless (imo) as the lack of banner affects the hulk and makes him weaker or physically unstable to the point hat he irradiates energy apparently n a higher level than WWH or WBH.

The lack of banner has side effects on hulk, for one hulk becomes stronger but with the side effect of dying if he stays too long separated from banner.

Just something i think the avengers side should look into it.

Rao Kal El
Thor faced mindless hulk to a draw, while the rest of the avengers just got out of thors way, so thor was able to cut loose.

INCREDIBLE HULK 299 OR 300 IIRC

Great showing for both

carver9
@Rao...

It doesn't matter what Hulk that was...it was rammed down our throats that WWH was the strongest version of Hulk that ever existed. Your entire post was pointless but good try though.

DTM
What did WWHulk do that Thor himself couldnt have also done? I read all of WWH, there is nothing he did that Thor, Surfer, Superman, etc. couldnt also have done.

-Pr-
WWH was still high herald; guys like Thor can easily give him a real fight.

Rao Kal El
@Rao...

It doesn't matter what Hulk that was...it was rammed down our throats that WWH was the strongest version of Hulk that ever existed. Your entire post was pointless but good try though.

Yes he is the strongest because he does not has the drawbacks of being bannerless, he has the rage of the mindless hulk, with tactical thinking and a brain to take advatage of his power.

What did i miss?

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Yes. Yes, he is (or at the very least, WWHulk matching good).

This would be a much more even fight if Thor wasnt on this Avengers team, with him on the team its Very heavily in the teams favor. To think that WWHulk is going to now only beat Thor, but the rest of this team as well, is just silly to me.

Pointless arguing with "you" about Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Yes he is the strongest because he does not has the drawbacks of being bannerless, he has the rage of the mindless hulk, with tactical thinking and a brain to take advatage of his power.

What did i miss?

You dismissed scans from a weaker Hulk trying to make an argument but you were still wrong.

Rao Kal El
I better leave, I dont want Carver to call me a hulk hatter and as many can see I do read the Hulk.

But is just better to leave it like that.

DTM
Pointless arguing with "you" about Hulk.

Hey, I like the Hulk, I really do, Im just not a mindless support of him NO MATTER WHAT, which this entire site know you are. My posts are unbiased and rational, youre are not.

TheHulk

What did i miss? Believe it or not,i think we should leave the judging of one comic character to it's actual huge fans or fanboys...

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
What did WWHulk do that Thor himself couldnt have also done? I read all of WWH, there is nothing he did that Thor, Surfer, Superman, etc. couldnt also have done.

Took on an army that was shooting Adamantium bullet from artillery weapons (which would kill Thor). Took on Zom Strange who had enough power to punch holes in him (which would kill Thor). Tanked a scream from a Skrull Bolt that had the same exact powers as the real Bolt and their fight was so powerful (which took place on the moon) that it causing destruction towards the planet below. The blast also took a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island (during the beginning of their fight). This doesn't include him taking on teams. One shotting She Hulk, Ares, Samson, etc...

Read the book.

Rao Kal El
You dismissed scans from a weaker Hulk trying to make an argument but you were still wrong.

Lol no, i am very aware of that story and hulks overall story.

I could point out that those scans you posted lack context and that was a peak hulk getting weaker, not holding back vs characters who were holding back.

Damborgson
So you're just ignoring my post carv? Guess you're not as confident in hulks abilities as I thought...

-Pr-
Closing this if nobody has anything to add.

carver9
So you're just ignoring my post carv? Guess you're not as confident in hulks abilities as I thought...

No...I'm responding to numerous of post and playing Xbox at the same time. I am about to reply, let me quick scope someone right quick.

DTM
Took on an army that was shooting Adamantium bullet from artillery weapons (which would kill Thor). Took on Zom Strange who had enough power to punch holes in him (which would kill Thor). Tanked a scream from a Skrull Bolt that had the same exact powers as the real Bolt and their fight was so powerful (which took place on the moon) that it causing destruction towards the planet below. The blast also took a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island (during the beginning of their fight). This doesn't include him taking on teams. One shotting She Hulk, Ares, Samson, etc...

Read the book.

I read the series, said that already, and if I put Thor in that same position, meaning he had to capture the Illuminati and cause them to fight one another, then Thor could have done so as well. He would have done so differently, using his skills and abilities, than the Hulk did, but he would have been just as successful in reaching this goal as Hulk was. There was no opponent that Hulk beat that Thor couldnt, plain and simple.

Rao Kal El

Why closing it? Oh i get it, team is too much

DTM

By all means. Theres only so much HULK ALWAYS WINS from carver or quanchi one can take.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DTM
I read the series, said that already, and if I put Thor in that same position, meaning he had to capture the Illuminati and cause them to fight one another, then Thor could have done so as well. He would have done so differently, using his skills and abilities, than the Hulk did, but he would have been just as successful in reaching this goal as Hulk was. There was no opponent that Hulk beat that Thor couldnt, plain and simple. Lolololol yea i really doubt that somehow..not saying Thor lacks in fts proving it....

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by TheHulk
Believe it or not,i think we should leave the judging of one comic character to it's actual huge fans or fanboys...

??? Is that good or bad?

TheHulk
??? Is that good or bad? Not saying you don't have any right to judge what's Hulk about..I'm just saying the people who want to talk about what's this character is about is his or her Fanboys or fangirls...

Rao Kal El
Not saying you don't have any right to judge what's Hulk about..I'm just saying the people who want to talk about what's this character is about is his or her Fanboys or fangirls...

Oh ok, cool smile

TheHulk
Oh ok, cool smile Not saying i don't dig your sig big grin

Branlor Swift
Thor already laid out an amped WWH

TheHulk
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Thor already laid out an amped WWH Untill now that is debateable.....please do't start....

carver9
Lol no, i am very aware of that story and hulks overall story.

I could point out that those scans you posted lack context and that was a peak hulk getting weaker, not holding back vs characters who were holding back.

You can point out anything you want...doesn't change what I posted.

Rao Kal El
Thanks, I'm doing a coule more of the hulk.

I'll probably just upload them with out name tags so peps can use them.

Rao Kal El
You can point out anything you want...doesn't change what I posted.

Ok carver we agree to disagree smile

Branlor Swift
Untill now that is debateable.....please do't start.... Not debatable at all

Everyone recieved a massive amp in every way. WWH picked up the hammer.

Amped WWH and amped Thing fought Thor. Thor kicked those bums to the curb. They're lucky Thor had a run in with the Serpent earlier on

TheHulk
Not debatable at all

Everyone recieved a massive amp in every way. WWH picked up the hammer.

Amped WWH and amped Thing fought Thor. Thor kicked those bums to the curb Thor called his hammer to him which ran right through Thing..that is the same scenerio as a man shooting another guy from behind after a fight.Which is not beating the shit of off more like ending the fight before it continues......

Hulk was BFRed

What the f**k?

Branlor Swift
Thor called his hammer to him which ran right through Thing..that is the same scenerio as a man shooting another guy from behind after a fight.

Hulk was BFRed

What the f**k? So what you're saying is Thor one shotted Thing? Thor did nothing cheap, they knocked the hammer out of his hands.

Thor could just place his hammer behind Hulk and call his hammer to him. Hulk's dead.

Hulk was out cold in space.

Thor > Amped WWH/Thing with an Asgardian Hammer each

TheHulk
So what you're saying is Thor one shotted Thing? No...

Thor could just place his hammer behind Hulk and call his hammer to him. Hulk's dead. Doing something like that does not prove superiority...which is what you are trying to prove right now,Who is more Superior.

Hulk was out cold in space. No he was not...this BS of how he was out cold has to stop as there would not be a speech bubble where he talks random crap in the first place

Thor > Amped WWH/Thing with an Asgardian Hammer each They were owning the shit out of him before Thor used his own tricks to beat them....blah forget it let's look at the comic again..

Branlor Swift
No...

Doing something like that does not prove superiority...which is what you are trying to prove right now,Who is more Superior.

No he was not...this BS of how he was out cold has to stop as there would not be a speech bubble where he talks random crap in the first place

They were owning the shit out of him before Thor used his own tricks to beat them....blah forget it let's look at the comic again.. Yes

Doing something where you merely call your hammer back to your hand and tear a hole in someone does not prove you're superiour. Thor can do that just by saying a couple words. It's in his power.

Out cold. In space.
He had a speech bubble that had dots in it. Because he was breathing really hard from being knocked out cold.

They were owning him until Thor almost killed Thing and beat the bejesus out of Hulk and knocked him out into space you mean?

TheHulk
Yes

Doing something where you merely call your hammer back to your hand and tear a hole in someone does not prove you're superiour. Thor can do that just by saying a couple words. It's in his power.

Out cold. In space.
He had a speech bubble that had dots in it. Because he was breathing really hard from being knocked out cold.

They were owning him until Thor almost killed Thing and beat the bejesus out of Hulk you mean? Okay reading this post i realised how much shit this has got into and i refuse to debate something like this...yes i concede.....

Branlor Swift
Okay reading this post i realised how much shit this has got into and i refuse to debate something like this...yes i concede.....

http://imageshack.us/f/24/fi5oroboroscps030.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/683/fi5oroboroscps031.jpg/

Thor one shots the weaker WWH used in this thread easier than this.

TheHulk
http://imageshack.us/f/24/fi5oroboroscps030.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/683/fi5oroboroscps031.jpg/

Thor one shots the weaker WWH used in this thread easier than this. Well usually the other poster would i accept ones concession but it looks like you can not let this go....either way look can we agree that whatever those were words or just hulk having hard time breathing or whatever, can we just agree it's just speculation...or ones opinion on the matter...cause i see no possible end to this..cause this type of stuff would just end up as speculation unless the writer clears it up?

Branlor Swift
Hulk was talking with no words being used and being sprawled out like a rape victim. Out cold.

This thread is retardedly one sided and Hulk has absolutely no chance in this thread. Word life!

-Pr-
Warned for quoting Cena.

TheHulk
Hulk was talking with no words being used and being sprawled out like a rape victim. Out cold.

This thread is retardedly one sided and Hulk has absolutely no chance in this thread. Word life! *sigh* clearly you don't understand what i'm saying....ohh forget it i will reply when i have time...cause i have no time for this BS

Branlor Swift
*sigh* clearly you don't understand what i'm saying....ohh forget it i will reply when i have time...cause i have no time for this BS Well, I'm not going to understand something that never happened in the comic. With Hulk being conscious after the fight.

Either way you look at it going your way, or the right way, Hulk and Thing lost that fight. No two ways about that.

A weaker Hulk will get destroyed by this team. Thus the point.

Hulk in the imaginary land of thehulk being awake doesn't really change anything.

We can agree to disagree about it, but at the end of the day, Hulk dies here.

Damborgson

This thread is retardedly one sided and Hulk has absolutely no chance in this thread. Word life!

You trying to get me naked with those posts?

TheHulk
Well, I'm not going to understand something that never happened in the comic. With Hulk being conscious after the fight.

Either way you look at it going your way, or the right way, Hulk and Thing lost that fight. No two ways about that.

A weaker Hulk will get destroyed by this team. Thus the point.

Hulk in the imaginary land of thehulk being awake doesn't really change anything.

We can agree to disagree about it, but at the end of the day, Hulk dies here. Oh dear...lol if what you said about Hulk being awake does not matter in the first place than why bother argue about this!? seriously it's stuff like this that are the most utter waste of time and what get's threads closed...

Branlor Swift
Oh dear...lol if what you said about Hulk being awake does not matter in the first place than why bother argue about this!? seriously it's stuff like this that are the most utter waste of time and what get's threads closed... Because you were wrong.

No it doesn't. What gets threads closed is making severe spite threads where one guy from the team can tear the singular character in half.

Also pictures of naked men spread eagle slathering butter on their toes.
That also gets threads closed.

TheHulk
Because you were wrong.
You really love your beliefs do ya???

TheBadguy
you can talk in space?

TheHulk
Originally posted by TheBadguy
you can talk in space? Oh yea...i did not thought of that...well actually i think most characters can...lol most writers don't realise that mistake unless the char is 100% human LOL!

carver9
hmph. Would you like to argue that a bit more in depth? In character, but not plot bound battlezone for both?

I get what you're saying, but it wasn't warrior madness. It was a non holding back Thor since he received no outside amp.

Yes that's true, Hulk is a consistent team wrecker. He's placed in the situation much more than Thor is.

In character, Thor chances of beating Hulk are slim, especially this version of Hulk that withstood everything that came his way.

In a CISless battle, that's when things get tricky and I could see a large argument being made on why Thor would pull a majority against this Hulk.

Thor has been placed in team situations though and didn't fair so well, especially not as well as Hulk. It usually takes teams and sometimes including Thor, to slow down the Hulk.

TheHulk
In a CISless battle, that's when things get tricky and I could see a large argument being made on why Thor would pull a majority against this Hulk That's because Thor will beat Hulk in a CISLess battle What the f**k?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by TheBadguy
you can talk in space?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsSilverSurfer14MightyThor4.jpg

From the same writer

TheHulk
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsSilverSurfer14MightyThor4.jpg

From the same writer I'm pretty sure someone who can breathe in space also can talk in space.....every writer has his opinion..

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
I read the series, said that already, and if I put Thor in that same position, meaning he had to capture the Illuminati and cause them to fight one another, then Thor could have done so as well. He would have done so differently, using his skills and abilities, than the Hulk did, but he would have been just as successful in reaching this goal as Hulk was. There was no opponent that Hulk beat that Thor couldnt, plain and simple.

You must havent read any of that if you think Thor can withstand the attacks I put in my post. He's good but not that good. The Adamantium bullets the military was shooting at Hulk would kill Thor. The blast Bolt used on Hulk would probably ko or nearly kill him. Zom punching holes in Hulk at super speed would kill Thor. I can't see Thor enduring what Sentry was unleashing on Hulk either. Thor being injected by nanites leaving him vulnerable to a bunch of super humans would have killed him. Kitty phasing Thor in the ground would cripple him. We seen how his fight went against Classic Jugs. The list goes on bro.

Branlor Swift
I'm pretty sure someone who can breathe in space also can talk in space.....every writer has his opinion.. Therefore Hulk can't breath in space.

Damborgson
There you are dude ^_^ sorry for the rush.

CIS off would make it pretty unfair actually. So that's definitely a no. But like I said, how bout a CIS on fight, but without plot to restrict them and no civilians to limit them. No WBH, but definitely not fan controlled thor either. What do you say?

That's true. Hulk tends to be placed in those situations more often than thor is though.

Branlor Swift
Kitty phasing Thor in the ground would cripple him. Shut up
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability30-MatterManipulation.jpg

The rest has to do with a healing factor. And it's not like Thor hasn't withstood similar

curryman
Thor levels his hammer at Hulk.

Energy blast.

Hulk dies.

TheHulk
The Adamantium bullets the military was shooting at Hulk would kill Thor. In my personal opinion Thor has much better piercing durability than Hulk

The blast Bolt used on Hulk would probably ko or nearly kill him. No Thor can tank it too he has better fts to prove it.

punching holes in Hulk at super speed would kill Thor. What the f**k?

I can't see Thor enduring what Sentry was unleashing on Hulk either. Thor being injected by nanites leaving him vulnerable to a bunch of super humans would have killed him. Thor has withstood worst....Nantites?? you mean the one iron man used?? lol you do realised that was sabotaged right?

Kitty phasing Thor in the ground would cripple him. We seen how his fight went against Classic Jugs. The list goes on bro. Lol no just no...

TheHulk
Therefore Hulk can't breath in space. Hulk has breathed in space and talked before....lol so yeah that throws that arguement out of the window..

carver9
There you are dude ^_^ sorry for the rush.

CIS off would make it pretty unfair actually. So that's definitely a no. But like I said, how bout a CIS on fight, but without plot to restrict them and no civilians to limit them. No WBH, but definitely not fan controlled thor either. What do you say?

That's true. Hulk tends to be placed in those situations more often than thor is though.

What's the point though? You would have to ignore every showing Thor has had in order to make an argument. The on panel proof would be "against" you. I'm declining that challenge.

Branlor Swift
Hulk has breathed in space and talked before....lol so yeah that throws that arguement out of the window.. I realize.

Therefore the whole breathing in space line is completely irrelevant to Hulk. There's no reason talking in space should be brought up

TheHulk
I realize.

Therefore the whole breathing in space line is completely irrelevant to Hulk. There's no reason talking in space should be brought up Umm wait i'm pretty sure you mention Hulk could not breathe in space...blah let me look at your previous post...than again me saying this will prompt you to edit it LOL!

-Pr-
lol @ the Thor lowballing.

carver9
Shut up
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability30-MatterManipulation.jpg

The rest has to do with a healing factor. And it's not like Thor hasn't withstood similar

I know about that scan but I can't remember what happened afterwards?

I know it have something to do with his healing factor...that's my point. Bran, I'm not trying to argue with you buddy, I'm leaving that with you and The Hulk.

TheHulk
Umm wait i'm pretty sure you mention Hulk could not breathe in space...blah let me look at your previous post...than again me saying this will prompt you to edit it LOL! Ahh you said nothing of the sort...

Branlor Swift
Umm wait i'm pretty sure you mention Hulk could not breathe in space...blah let me look at your previous post...than again me saying this will prompt you to edit it LOL! I did say that only if we're following your post. Because the only reason this post would be relevant to what happened to Hulk in the Fraction arc is if Hulk can't breath in space.

I'm pretty sure someone who can breathe in space also can talk in space.....every writer has his opinion..

carver9
lol @ the Thor lowballing.

Whos lowballing? You have to provide some hard evidence proving Thor can withstand any of those attacks (Adamantium and Zom).

TheHulk
I did say that only if we're following your post. Because the only reason this post would be relevant to what happened to Hulk in the Fraction arc is if Hulk can't breath in space. Which leads to???

-Pr-
Whos lowballing? You have to provide some hard evidence proving Thor can withstand any of those attacks (Adamantium and Zom).

I don't have to, because I'm not using ABC logic. You have to prove that Hulk could withstand what an amped version of himself took during the Siege event.

Thor doesn't have to be stronger or more durable than Hulk; he just has to be strong enough to hurt him and durable enough to hang with him, both of which he is.

And, lastly, this isn't Thor V Hulk. It's Hulk V Avengers. I'm now convinced that Hulk is just a powerset to you, and you don't give two shits about the character. Sad, really.

Damborgson
What's the point though? You would have to ignore every showing Thor has had in order to make an argument. The on panel proof would be "against" you. I'm declining that challenge.

Carver...it's me. big grin you think I don't have a way to argue past that without downplaying their fights?

We'll limit it to five posts and both agree on judges. I mean why not? If you win I'll shut up about it and you get Hulk street cred. If I win I won't be an annoying ******* about it and just let it go.

So, still no?

Branlor Swift
I know about that scan but I can't remember what happened afterwards?

I know it have something to do with his healing factor...that's my point. Bran, I'm not trying to argue with you buddy, I'm leaving that with you and The Hulk. He got out immediately after

And no you didn't. You wouldn't have said it would cripple Thor if you did

What Hulk can survive and what Thor can survive isn't indictive of power levels.

-Pr-
Bottom of the page:

===============

I don't have to, because I'm not using ABC logic. You have to prove that Hulk could withstand what an amped version of himself took during the Siege event.

Thor doesn't have to be stronger or more durable than Hulk; he just has to be strong enough to hurt him and durable enough to hang with him, both of which he is.

And, lastly, this isn't Thor V Hulk. It's Hulk V Avengers. I'm now convinced that Hulk is just a powerset to you, and you don't give two shits about the character. Sad, really.

Branlor Swift
Which leads to??? Which leads to Hulk having speech bubbles but no speech when we know he can talk in space.

Because he was out cold.

DTM

Zom is something Thor has fought and defeated many times in his career, if anything Thor is better equipped and prepared in battling a super powered mystical being than Hulk is.

As for the adamantium bullets, yes Hulks healing factor saved the day for him there, but as I mentioned before, Thor has other means of dealing with the same threats (in this case, his spinning hammer shield should deflect those bullets easily enough - same threat, dealt with just as effectively by both characters in two different ways).

The only High Heralds WWHulk fought in that series were Sentry and Juggernaut, and he was a match for both, just as Thor would have been if he were in that same position.

TheHulk
What Hulk can survive and what Thor can survive isn't indictive of power levels. This would be the case for most characters in Hulk and Thors level..mostly high heralds...Sentry,Superman,Captain Marvel....Maybe Gladiator...

carver9
He got out immediately after

And no you didn't. You wouldn't have said it would cripple Thor if you did

What Hulk can survive and what Thor can survive isn't indictive of power levels.

I have seen that scan before. Did that happen in the comic where Thor was fighting Captain Britain thinking he was the Juggernaut (I'm asking).?

I never said that it was an indication of power, I was responding to DTM post.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DTM
As for the adamantium bullets, yes Hulks healing factor saved the day for him there, but as I mentioned before, Thor has other means of dealing with the same threats (in this case, his spinning hammer shield should deflect those bullets easily enough - same threat, dealt with just as effectively by both characters in two different ways).
I'm pretty sure he was talking about whether Thor could tank it..basically how much Thor durability could help him or not whether Thor could deflect it or not...which was quite irrelevent if you look at it this way...but it ain't if it is about if Thor could stop himself from getting hurt by those Adamantium bullets.

Branlor Swift
Also, adamantium bullets?

The most famous scans being posted for ownage of Thor come from the Emma fight. Where this happened:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12644159/ZONE-EMPIRE-016.JPG.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12644160/ZONE-EMPIRE-017.JPG.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12644161/ZONE-EMPIRE-018.JPG.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12644162/ZONE-EMPIRE-019.JPG.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12644163/ZONE-EMPIRE-020.JPG.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12644164/ZONE-EMPIRE-021.JPG.html

It took 6 shots to KO Thor after a hail of Phoenix empowered diamond Emma blasted through him.

Him still being alive and all kind of goes against adamantium spikes killing him.

DTM
Understood, though my point in saying that Thor could have dealt with anything Hulk did during WWHulk stands, he may have a different manner to deal with them, but in the end he would have been as successful there as Hulk was. Im trying to prove Thor and WWHulk are in the same league (which supports then the Avengers here being able to take him down here), whereas carver insists WWHulk is well above Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Zom is something Thor has fought and defeated many times in his career, if anything Thor is better equipped and prepared in battling a super powered mystical being than Hulk is.

The only High Heralds WWHulk fought in that series were Sentry and Juggernaut, and he was a match for both, just as Thor would have been if he were in that same position.

When did Thor fight Zom?

Uuuummm, Thor has fought armies before and has been hit by bullets during his tussle with them. He would have been hit, plenty of times. Especially looking at the strategy they used against Hulk.

Lol...Zom Strange is at least trans. He wrecked the fantastic four, the Xmen, Avengers, the New Xmen. These are high Herald+ fts. And again, he tanked a scream from a Skrull Bolt that had similar powers to the real deal.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>