Voltron Celestial vs Adult FR + Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins this fight ?

Slaanesh
Voltron Celestial easily..he oneshot an amp Galactus once..he can do it again..

zopzop
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Voltron Celestial easily..he oneshot an amp Galactus once..he can do it again..
As crazy as it sounds, this.

deathlife
Galactus was shown to be no match to the Voltron celestial.

If Galactus can't do it neither can Frank.

Galactus for the win.

zopzop
Originally posted by deathlife
Galactus was shown to be no match to the Voltron celestial.

If Galactus can't do it neither can Frank.

Galactus for the win.
confused

dynamix
Originally posted by zopzop
confused

lmao! i noticed too

Branlor Swift
While I would have liked to see Galactus attempt to defend himself, it still happened. And FR seemed to be around Galactus' level, so I don't see what two Galactus' do...

Unless they merge, yeah

DarkOdin
Voltron Celestials The way i see it Galactus and Adult franklin were about equal to 1 celestial each. That being said that lead them just being out gunned.

Also Galactus as amped as he was would we get weaker and weaker tapping using up the energy he has gathered

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by zopzop
As crazy as it sounds, this.

Doesn't sound crazy at all.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Voltron Celestials The way i see it Galactus and Adult franklin were about equal to 1 celestial each. That being said that lead them just being out gunned.

Also Galactus as amped as he was would we get weaker and weaker tapping using up the energy he has gathered

Galactus and Franklin together were more then enough for 4 Celestials so I figure they are bpth more powerful than 1 Celestial.

zopzop
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Galactus and Franklin together were more then enough for 4 Celestials so I figure they are bpth more powerful than 1 Celestial.
Unless I'm misremembering, It took -
a) the most powerful canon version of Galactus (amped off 4 planets)
b) Adult Franklin Richards
c) 616 Franklin Richards (his power at least)
d) the most powerful weapon created by man : Sol's Anvil
to take down those 4 Mad Celestials. That's a lot more than just AFR and amped Galactus.

Tar-Antado
Forgot abput the Sol Anvil but still, the Celestials did not face all of you listed at the same time. If Galactus and AFR teamed up from the beggining, the fight would've looked different.

zopzop
Forgot abput the Sol Anvil AND 616 FRANKLIN'S POWER but still, the Celestials did not face all of you listed at the same time. If Galactus and AFR teamed up from the beggining, the fight would've looked different.
Maybe, maybe not.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
While I would have liked to see Galactus attempt to defend himself, it still happened. And FR seemed to be around Galactus' level, so I don't see what two Galactus' do...

Unless they merge, yeah
Pretty much.

The way Voltron was portrayed, nothing short of Eternity is taking that thing down.

Slaanesh

i think DarkOdin was talking about normal Galactus..not the Galactus that just ate 4 planet..that Galactus is obviously far more powerful than 1 normal Celestial..

Tar-Antado
i think DarkOdin was talking about normal Galactus..not the Galactus that just ate 4 planet..that Galactus is obviously far more powerful than 1 normal Celestial..

Ok, that makes sense.

DarkOdin
i think DarkOdin was talking about normal Galactus..not the Galactus that just ate 4 planet..that Galactus is obviously far more powerful than 1 normal Celestial.. Correct sorry i wasn't clear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.