Pis???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What character has had the most showings of PIS? Please include the worst showings as well.

SamZED
Hulk. shifty

Just messing with you. Hmm.. Hawkeye deserves an honourary mention.

the ninjak
Originally posted by SamZED
Hulk. shifty

Just messing with you. Hmm.. Hawkeye deserves an honourary mention.

My only knowledge of Hawkeye was his car lifting feat. Are there others?
He has plenty of feats that ground him as a simple man who just has alot of practice at aiming projectiles.

Squirrel Girl probably takes the cake as far as wins are concerned. As much as I love the girl.

pym-ftw
Batman for DC

Wolverine for Marvel

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
He has plenty of feats that ground him as a simple man who just has alot of practice at aiming projectiles.

SG probably takes the cake as far as wins are concerned. As much as I love the girl. Since Bendis a lot of H2H shit shouldn't be done by him.

Mindship
Characters with vast power and/or open powersets, usually have the most PIS because, otherwise, writing a story would be, at best, extremely difficult. Surfer, Thor and Superman are the first to come to mind, but hardly the only.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Since Bendis a lot of H2H shit shouldn't be done by him.

Not a fan of him being Ronin I take it. Not surprising in how he gets his ass kicked in his solo series. I expected more. He is a very (skill wise) varied character.

Magnon
Captain America, by far.

(Ignoring "silly" characters and "silly" events, such as Squirrel Girl and XXX Kills Marvel Universe.)

Astner
http://theelementsofguile.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/thepunisherkillsthemarveluniverse-00011.jpeg

It's over Carnage, he just slit your throat with a Bowie Knife.

the ninjak
Every controversial/popular killer character has had one of those.

SamZED
Originally posted by the ninjak

Squirrel Girl probably takes the cake as far as wins are concerned. As much as I love the girl. Well.. off the top of my head...
He's defeated Captain America recently. Embarrassed Mr. Negative with his back turned. Made Daken look like a joke. Pretty much made all of the dark avengers look like a joke. I could be missing something.

And yes, Ennis' Punisher's definitely on the list.

the ninjak
Originally posted by SamZED
Well.. off the top of my head...
He's defeated Captain America recently. Embarrassed Mr. Negative with his back turned. Made Daken look like a joke. Pretty much made all of the dark avengers look like a joke. I could be missing something.

And yes, Ennis' Punisher's definitely on the list.

The only feat I'm not familiar with is Clint against Cap.

In regards to the Mr Negative fight. I agree that was horrible writing.
In regards to him storming the Dark Avengers tower to take down Osborne.... I accept it. big grin

Lord Feron
Superman hands down...

Endless Mike
How to tell if a thread is made by Carter: It has a lot of unnecessary punctuation marks at the end

-Pr-
Cap, Batman, Wolverine, Superman, Hulk, Flash, Surfer.

carver9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How to tell if a thread is made by Carter: It has a lot of unnecessary punctuation marks at the end

Hush it and prepare for that movie that is coming out at the end of this month (hater).

-Pr-
What movie?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
What movie?

Not allowed to say it on the versus forum (hint) but the fts from this movies (from what I've heard) is going to be insane.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Not allowed to say it on the versus forum (hint) but the fts from this movies (from what I've heard) is going to be insane.

I'm guessing it's that Dragonball movie. You could have said it; it's just the feats and comparisons that are an issue.

Eternal Idol
Batman for DC, Reed Richards for Marvel.

ColossusGrundy
Hulk, Wolverine and Doom (always another doombot) for Marvel

Supes, Bats and Joker for DC (how many times should he have died?)

Endless Mike
Originally posted by carver9
Hush it and prepare for that movie that is coming out at the end of this month (hater).

I await the irrational hyperbole and blatant misrepresentation of facts you'll doubtlessly come up with after watching it with baited breath roll eyes (sarcastic)

operator616
batman easily has the most PIS showings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.