H'el vs. Gorr the God Butcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Gecko4lif
H'el blitzs him only to find a shadow word sticking out of his chest

SquallX
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
H'el blitzs him only to find a shadow word sticking out of his chest

Only to find out it was all an illusion, and the one that has a sword sticking through is chest is Gorr himself.

celeyhyga17
Implied powaa Gorr. Other than that, dunno....

DarkOdin
With all the issue we have seen Gorr we have yet to see him on panel beat someone of value in a 1v1 fight

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkOdin
With all the issue we have seen Gorr we have yet to see him on panel beat someone of value in a 1v1 fight

Didn't he get hurt from normal Vikings with spears when he was torturing Thor for the first time?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by SquallX
Didn't he get hurt from normal Vikings with spears when he was torturing Thor for the first time?
Nope. The attacks weren't hurting him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorr ****s him up. This isn't some weakling Kryptonian piece of shit, Gorr will gut him like he did that Elder God.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorr ****s him up. This isn't some weakling Kryptonian piece of shit, Gorr will gut him like he did that Elder God. I will agree that asgard's enemies are well above k-nian enemies.

psycho gundam
Gorr ****s him up. This isn't some weakling Kryptonian piece of shit Originally posted by quanchi112
I will agree that asgard's enemies are well above k-nian enemies. now if i said something that could be sloppily interpreted as that, kal-qaeda would be trying to swarm me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
now if i said something that could be sloppily interpreted as that, kal-qaeda would be trying to swarm me. Kal-qaeda fears me.

Golgo13
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Implied powaa Gorr. Other than that, dunno....

What was implied?

Damborgson
Originally posted by SquallX

They were breaking off him pretty sure.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Golgo13
What was implied?
Erm he killed countless pantheons of gods from different worlds. Do the math.
Originally posted by Damborgson
They were breaking off him pretty sure.
They weren't, but he definitely was not being hurt by them.

abhilegend
Gorr ****s him up. This isn't some weakling Kryptonian piece of shit, Gorr will gut him like he did that Elder God.
Elder god with no feats of his own.Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Erm he killed countless pantheons of gods from different worlds. Do the math.

They weren't, but he definitely was not being hurt by them.
Lobo did that too in Pre-boot DCU. Means jackshit.

-Pr-
Rage and quans rampant butt-hurt aside, id say gorr.

Golgo13
What exactly are his powers? How is he killing these so called gods?

Kazenji
With some sort of black ooze.

Slaanesh
Gorr black goo beat the shit out of older version of Thor and normal Thor..the guy didn't even lift a finger..he even killed every god in the universe..just have to wait and see how Thor beats him..for now i give him the win..

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
Elder god with no feats of his own.
Orly?.
Thas y I said "implied powaa". U get too easily butthurt defensive.
Sheesh.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorr gets even more powerful in the future, beyond even Odin based on Aaron's interview.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Elder god with no feats of his own.

Fair enough, but the implication of killing a Primordial God was that it was really huge.

What do you mean jackshit? Gorr goes about slaughtering and even imprisons entire Pantheons in the future. And not just some random shits, he does it to each God in the Universe, including the Earth based ones.

That shit is so far beyond H'el, it makes you cry.

quanchi112

That shit is so far beyond H'el, it makes you cry. laughing out loud

D-Block
Gorr

-Pr-
Closed for spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.