Can Batman CLEAR CASTLEVANIA CASTLE?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

remigio_coldez
Batman was lead to CASTLEVANIA by an unknown creature that he was tracking because it wreak havoc in Gotham.

Basically, its BATMAN VS DRACULA, but before that, he must clear his castle first.

RULES:

BATS has standard equipment

He does not have Vampire Killer (WHIP)

CIS and PIS Off

Weapons are On Site Procurement

Can he do it without becoming the next BAT ZOMBIE.

quanchi112
Batman dies.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by quanchi112
Batman dies.
Horribly, at that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Horribly, at that. Definitely spite.

TheLordofMurder
Quanchi was playing SoTN, got inside the castle and died very rapidly after entering (he was playing as Alucard), so The Godd@mned Batman loots his dessicated corpse and goes on to own the castle and everything in it (The Grim Reaper attempts to take Batman's gear, but 1 swift Batkick to the groin put the Grim One down for good)...

The Godd@mned BATMAN (the same guy who would own Thanos like a cheap whore) wins 10/10...

Happy Dance

remigio_coldez
Physique wise, who is stronger, any Belmont or Batman?

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Quanchi was playing SoTN, got inside the castle and died very rapidly after entering (he was playing as Alucard), so The Godd@mned Batman loots his dessicated corpse and goes on to own the castle and everything in it (The Grim Reaper attempts to take Batman's gear, but 1 swift Batkick to the groin put the Grim One down for good)...

The Godd@mned BATMAN (the same guy who would own Thanos like a cheap whore) wins 10/10...

Happy Dance

Death has a groin laughing That cracks me up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Happy Dance Thanos kills Batman every single time with special Drax powers and training. This castle also kills Batman. Not a good wek for the Batman.

Dance for me, banana.

symphony of the night was my all time favorite ps1 game

depending on his route, he might uncover a decent chunk of the castle by avoiding many of the monsters, but without alucard's unlimited leveling up, even regular monsters like the outer tower knight would be too much for him. he'd never make it past the likes of olrox, scyla and galamoth.

edit: if the relycs work for him and he gest mist form, he might explore further. but hed still need to level up to have enough mana to use mist form and defend against the stronger bosses like galamoth.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by 753
symphony of the night was my all time favorite ps1 game

depending on his route, he might uncover a decent chunk of the castle by avoiding many of the monsters, but without alucard's unlimited leveling up, even regular monsters like the outer tower knight would be too much for him. he'd never make it past the likes of olrox, scyla and galamoth.

edit: if the relycs work for him and he gest mist form, he might explore further. but hed still need to level up to have enough mana to use mist form and defend against the stronger bosses like galamoth.

I doubt he could use MIST form, he is not a vampire, but he still have his grappling hook roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes, with pis off as per the op he'd be ****ed.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by 753
yes, with pis off as per the op he'd be ****ed.

I think that he will be in the good side of the Librarian (if he ever makes it there), that guy loves money, and who has more money than our DC billionaire.

bluewaterrider
I don't understand why people are giving SotN as the goto choice for the Castlevania Castle (whatever "SotN" is). Why not the one from Circle of the Moon?

I'm also not really understanding what supposedly keeps Batman from leveling up, however that is defined, as pretty much every character I've seen in a game does so.

Ignoring this however, and note, my point of reference is still Circle of the Moon, I am not sure why Batman would need magic to survive this. One of the play options in the Circle of the Moon is to play as a person in the "Fighter" class, that is, a character without truly significant magical resources.

Why would Batman not succeed as THAT class of character?

What makes Batman different from the fighter version of a Castlevania character that I'm missing?

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I don't understand why people are giving SotN as the goto choice for the Castlevania Castle (whatever "SotN" is). Why not the one from Circle of the Moon?

I'm also not really understanding what supposedly keeps Batman from leveling up, however that is defined, as pretty much every character I've seen in a game does so.

Ignoring this however, and note, my point of reference is still Circle of the Moon, I am not sure why Batman would need magic to survive this. One of the play options in the Circle of the Moon is to play as a person in the "Fighter" class, that is, a character without truly significant magical resources.

Why would Batman not succeed as THAT class of character?

What makes Batman different from the fighter version of a Castlevania character that I'm missing?

SoTN = Castlevania Sympony of the Night
The First BELMONT, Leon is said to be a MASTER WARRIOR, maybe more than or equal to BATMAN (Debatable). He has one thing that BATMAN never has the PLOT DEVICE WHIP called "VAMPIRE KILLER" a bane to all vampires and almost impossible to replicate (providing the requirements necessary).

SevenShackles
Does this forum hate Batman so much they must throw him into the Castlevania Castle?!
The magnitude of this slaughter sickens me. glare

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Does this forum hate Batman so much they must throw him into the Castlevania Castle?!
The magnitude of this slaughter sickens me. glare

Are you not selling Batman short, I takes a good amount of detective skill to clear the games traps and puzzles.

If he smart enough he will not face a horde of zombies head-on and try to hide in the shadows (they say Batman is an accomplish ninja).

But then again, using Bane's argument, how could someone who accustom himself in the dark beat anyone who is born in dark?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by remigio_coldez
Are you not selling Batman short, I takes a good amount of detective skill to clear the games traps and puzzles.

If he smart enough he will not face a horde of zombies head-on and try to hide in the shadows (they say Batman is an accomplish ninja).

But then again, using Bane's argument, how could someone who accustom himself in the dark beat anyone who is born in dark?
laughing Funny thing is I was thinking of that Bane quote halfway reading threw your comment and BAM you beat me to the punch. I'll give Batman the credit he deserves, he is smart and skilled enough to survive the lesser foes and traps of the castle but there are alot of high level threats between him and his end goal.. Never mind his end goal in itself is a mighty high hurdle to clear.

Not saying he dies within a few steps of entering the castle... Just when he does meet his end it will be HORRIFIC... And possibly slow if his 'bat' motif is taken as mockery (that is if he gets that far )

remigio_coldez
laughing Funny thing is I was thinking of that Bane quote halfway reading threw your comment and BAM you beat me to the punch. I'll give Batman the credit he deserves, he is smart and skilled enough to survive the lesser foes and traps of the castle but there are alot of high level threats between him and his end goal.. Never mind his end goal in itself is a mighty high hurdle to clear.

Not saying he dies within a few steps of entering the castle... Just when he does meet his end it will be HORRIFIC... And possibly slow if his 'bat' motif is taken as mockery (that is if he gets that far )

This might be or well be off topic, but it just occur to me, my personal question to you is, can Superman take Castlevania Castle?

SevenShackles
This might be or well be off topic, but it just occur to me, my personal question to you is, can Superman take Castlevania Castle?

Superman? If by 'take' Castlevania Castle you mean level it from orbit, then yeah. laughing out loud
Superman fully charged.. I currently can't remember any plot device or situation that would rob him of his solar charge. He is just as weak against magic as anyone else but he has overcome such things. I think he could do it. Not like he would hold back like their bank robbers.

bluewaterrider

By using LIGHT.

Or, in this case, holy objects.

Perhaps people are forgetting -- most Castlevania games are all but littered with effective subweapons like crosses, silver daggers, axes, and holy water.
Even a layman can theoretically use these to great effect, and Batman, even in the comics, has actually used such objects to fight both extraterrestrial and supernatural opponents.

He has obtainable weapons to hurt these people, in other words.

And such weapons, again, are mentioned as being in abundance for the scenario we're considering, unless I am very much mistaken in my understanding of the language in the first post.

Then too, this thread didn't specify this had to be the Symphony of the Night,
but I seem to remember seeing at least one of the Castlevania's advertised online where the Castle itself also had booby traps that could be used by a clever enough player to defeat some opponents.
If that was indeed SotN (Remigio, thank you for translating the acronym for me) I cannot see Batman NOT being enough of a strategist to accomplish great things.

I'll look up some YouTube videos concerning Symphony of the Night gameplay.

If this were Circle of the Moon, a perfectly good Castlevania Castle to use, I think, I'd give Batman, especially with the map provided, better than 50/50 odds, especially given that non-magic fighters are more or less demon-busting tanks in that game, and that the super-effective throwing crosses of the CotM game
(which are fully 50% MORE effective than the vampire-killer whip, I should add) are significantly more plentiful than Bruce's own batarangs.

I'm really truly not seeing where great impediments to Batman's survival would be coming from yet, not given what Bruce has already faced before, including, as someone mentioned before, Dracula himself.

Show me something from a video of SotN to change my mind, please.

Bentley
Also Batman can use the holy weapons without being limited to game mechanics, to expect him to do something crazy like flooding the castle with Holy Water.

remigio_coldez
Superman? If by 'take' Castlevania Castle you mean level it from orbit, then yeah. laughing out loud
Superman fully charged.. I currently can't remember any plot device or situation that would rob him of his solar charge. He is just as weak against magic as anyone else but he has overcome such things. I think he could do it. Not like he would hold back like their bank robbers.

Remember that the Castle itself is an entity (a child of chaos) what you see is not always what you get, it is not a physical thing but rather dimensional in nature (I could be wrong). Plus, most of the time, sections are magically fortified. Such fortification is impervious to physical force less the key is located (a HULK SMASH attitude could be your undoing).

SevenShackles
Remember that the Castle itself is an entity (a child of chaos) what you see is not always what you get, it is not a physical thing but rather dimensional in nature (I could be wrong). Plus, most of the time, sections are magically fortified. Such fortification is impervious to physical force less the key is located (a HULK SMASH attitude could be your undoing).

Ah, thanks for the refresher. Makes me rethink how good ol Clark would fare.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Bentley
Also Batman can use the holy weapons without being limited to game mechanics, to expect him to do something crazy like flooding the castle with Holy Water.

In "Lament Of Innocence", it is said that most weapons found in the Castle belongs to fallen warriors brave enough to enter the castle.

Where can he find a reservoir of HOLY WATER, unless you are an effective Holy Weapon user such as the Belmonts (Hydro Storm).

Bentley
Holy Water actually shares it's blessing with regular water when they enter in contact smile

remigio_coldez
Holy Water actually shares it's blessing with regular water when they enter in contact smile

Diluting HOLY WATER may not be good idea, when Hydro Storm is used in a body of water, after the spell, the effect is nullified MERMEN re-spawn like crazy.

It is only effective due to the concentration of hole enchantment.

Bentley
The Holiness of Holy Water doesn't dilute, this is classical religion we're talking about: Jesus doesn't dilute either when you cut the holy bread in tiny pieces son flirt

remigio_coldez
The Holiness of Holy Water doesn't dilute, this is classical religion we're talking about: Jesus doesn't dilute either when you cut the holy bread in tiny pieces son flirt

To be eaten as it is, the HOST (HOSTIA) is still the HOST even broken to little pieces, you do not see the "HOLY BREAD" mixed with regular one do you?

remigio_coldez
Ah, thanks for the refresher. Makes me rethink how good ol Clark would fare.

As for his SOLAR BATTERY - THE CASTLE IS SET IN PERPETUAL NIGHT, he needs to do things fast or be reduce to a simple human.

Sundipped
Spite no doubt.
Batman won't even make it through the very first Castlevania on Nintendo.

SevenShackles
As for his SOLAR BATTERY - THE CASTLE IS SET IN PERPETUAL NIGHT, he needs to do things fast or be reduce to a simple human.
True but he isnt Apollo where his charge only last but for so long so unless the castle has some sort of eating sunlight type effect he should be ok. Weaker than normal close to the end or midway depending on how he chooses to go about it. Not saying he clears it without any effort. Question do you think his x-ray vision would work? I'm thinking not.

Semi back on topic, batman with supermans powers would clear it batman

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Spite no doubt.
Batman won't even make it through the very first Castlevania on Nintendo. thumb up

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
because SOTN was the best thing to come out of that franchise.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by 753
because SOTN was the best thing to come out of that franchise.

If you talk about the 2D side scrolling version (ORIGINAL) then I have to agree.

remigio_coldez
Whenever CASLTEVANIA rises it is not only Belmonts or Alucard who enters it, there are several characters that enters it with different reasons, maybe Batman can exploit this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.