Thanos vs Gorr: The God Butcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Thanos with no: HOTU, IG,CC, HOTI etc vs Gorr

1. H2H
2. Both use full powers and abilties no BFR
3. The above with BFR allowed

Who wins in each of the above ?

ozz81
Bump wink

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by ozz81
Bump wink
I'm new, what does bump mean?

ozz81
Originally posted by remigio_coldez

hi there and welcome, just trying to get peoples attention to answer the thread .. wink

the Darkone
I say Thanos, but that can change after the end of Thor run is complete.

-Pr-

bump, ie bumping a thread, is what people do to get a thread back to the top of the forum to get people's attention. it's generally frowned upon, but okay in small doses.

Stoic
Thanos. Gorr still has a lot to prove in order to reach the heights of Thanos.

guy222
Thanos

celeyhyga17
Hooo boy... This one's a doozy!

LeonBuco666
Thanos at the moment, but that could change

carver9
Gor

TheGodKiller
Thanos wins.

eaebiakuya
We dont know for sure how strong is King Thor. But it seens he is at least trans - low skyfather. And Gorr tanked two blasts of him.

Gorr also killed by somehow a Elder god and a God who tanked black holes (the dragon one).

But i dont know yet if he can beat Thanos.

Would be a good fight.

bluewaterrider

Bring

Up

My

Post!

pym-ftw
Thanos so far

CPT Space Bomb
I'm still going to give this to Thanos...but what Gorr is currently doing is rapidly bringing him up the power chain.

zopzop
Thanos.

eaebiakuya
Wait, you dont said Gorr > RKT Thor ???

zopzop
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Wait, you dont said Gorr > RKT Thor ???
Thanos isn't a God. He's an augmented Eternal. Gorr seems to be God Kryptonite.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos isn't a God. He's an augmented Eternal. Gorr seems to be God Kryptonite.
U may have a thing on that God Kryptonite. Maybe the black ooze is some form of god killer when all is said and done. Can't wait for the final 2 issues on the arc and hopefully they'll finally shed some light on the origin of the black ooze.

zopzop
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
U may have a thing on that God Kryptonite. Maybe the black ooze is some form of god killer when all is said and done. Can't wait for the final 2 issues on the arc and hopefully they'll finally shed some light on the origin of the black ooze.
That was one of the legends the narrator was recalling when he/she/it was explaining the origin of Gorr's sword. It said the sword was forged from the blackness that exists in all Gods.

Nibedicus
Thanos' shields and overall damage soak would be perfect vs Gorr

Thanos 10/10 for me.

guy222
Titan wins

Classic NES
Gorr easily.

eaebiakuya
Up, since Gorr got more feats.

h1a8
Gor with ease
lmao at this forum over rating Thanos.

Golgo13
Any opinions change on this one? Or are they the same?

ShadowFyre
All Black the Necrosword wins. By leaving Gorr after it beats Thanos to a bloody pulp. Heals Thanos and makes him its new weapon. Honestly considering the things Gorr was able to achieve with this weapon and considering he was just a regular alien. Not much past a regular human it would seem.This is probably one od the stronger weapons in the Marvel Universe. Thanos has great durability bit I dont see him beating skyfather Thor one on one. Little lone with twonotherbThors.

ODG
Thanos' only chance is to pray to Thor.

celeyhyga17
Love me some Thanos, but Gorr wins.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by ODG
Thanos' only chance is to pray to Thor. Possible that happens this week.

Just thinking of all the ways Thanos is going to get dominated... The only thing that makes it better is knowing he'll go down to abstract Hulk, double universe Hype, and God Bomb Thor. sad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Possible that happens this week.

Just thinking of all the ways Thanos is going to get dominated... The only thing that makes it better is knowing he'll go down to abstract Hulk, double universe Hype, and God Bomb Thor. sad

Yeah, Marvel Heralds are way more powerful then that other company.

Maybe Thanos will look good and dominate. I don't care if he anal rapes the Living Tribunal as long as tall, blonde, and gorgeous looks good.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, Marvel Heralds are way more powerful then that other company.

Maybe Thanos will look good and dominate. I don't care if he anal rapes the Living Tribunal as long as tall, blonde, and gorgeous looks good. I just want the universe to be destroyed and recreated in the fight.

What I really wanted to see was Starbrand fighting Thanos, but that shit doesn't look like it's happening. It's up to the three abstract heralds

jitay
that would be awesome and would severely piss of all the DC Extremists

And Gorr

ShadowFyre
As much as I love Thor. Im mentally preparing myself for him to either barely make an appearance or to get beat up to show how powerful someone is. I also love some Thanos. Hopefully Hickman makes a well thought out battle and makes everyone look good. But I dont really see how Thanos alone could take this team. His black order does not seem very powerful picked for their viciousness more than anything. Unless ebony maw does something special.

Back on topic. Gorr still beats Thanos 1 on 1. Thanos is undoubtedly smarter than Gorr though.

Estacado
Wonder how will Thanos go down this week....hope they rely on BFR but honestly cant see that happening....sad

janus77
Thanos.

TheGodKiller
Thanos wins.

zopzop
I just want the universe to be destroyed and recreated in the fight.
laughing thumb up

Starbrand would get MAULED fighting Thanos solo. But Thor/Hulk/Hyperion are probably gonna take him down after a good fight.

Back on topic, Thanos wins.

ShadowFyre
The more I look at it. This is a hard fight to call. I think the Anihilblade is overall more powerful than Thanos, but Thanos has a lot more feats to call on. Damn. I really like both of them. I would like to see what Thanos looks like with the necrosword.

The Sorrow
Thanos wins imo. As good and as epic a story as it was, Gorr didn't really show anything the Titan hasn't faced before.

Estacado
Yup.thumb up
Facing couple of Thors is a feat Thanos could easily replicate...

ShadowFyre
Except one of them was a sky father and knocking people light years away. If it was just a couple of regular Thors yeah he would easily replicate that.

Raisen
thanos. the people who say gorr wins just say that to make their boy thor look better IMO

Decimus
Thanos

dial J for Josh
Lol. Gorr wins.

bbrem123
Thanos

kgkg
Originally posted by Raisen
thanos. the people who say gorr wins just say that to make their boy thor look better IMO laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Thanos wins imo. As good and as epic a story as it was, Gorr didn't really show anything the Titan hasn't faced before.

Lol.

Old Thor alone would take Thanos' lunch money.

kgkg
Thanos doesn't carry money.

kgkg
If Thanos beats Hype/Thor/Hulk can we say he beats Gorr or is that still a stretch?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by kgkg
If Thanos beats Hype/Thor/Hulk can we say he beats Gorr or is that still a stretch? I can't fathom a way Thanos will get any traction against Gorr with the upcoming comic. If anything, he's probably better without it.
Especially if he's only fighting those three, compared to what Gorr did

Estacado
Thanos should one shot those 3 kinda like Marvel almost 1 shot the Annihilators....

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos should one shot those 3 kinda like Marvel almost 1 shot the Annihilators....
Don't quit ure day job.

Sundipped
Originally posted by -Pr-
bump, ie bumping a thread, is what people do to get a thread back to the top of the forum to get people's attention. it's generally frowned upon, but okay in small doses.

Frowned upon by those who were previously getting owned debating in said thread. lol

Estacado
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Don't quit ure day job.
Didnt the Annihilators admit that Marvel could have killed them?

Sundipped
Originally posted by kgkg
If Thanos beats Hype/Thor/Hulk can we say he beats Gorr or is that still a stretch?

If that happens then go ahead and place your bet on Thanos. He's off to a good start with the pimp smack on Hulk.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos should one shot those 3 kinda like Marvel almost 1 shot the Annihilators.... I think you and I both know he's not one shorting anyone.

It's supposed to be some long epic brawl with what we're led to believe is just the Hickman trio. So...

Estacado
Yeah I know....but still those 3 shouldnt be a match for him.....
We shall see only 2 days left.
As I said our best hope is BFR or some plot but dont see that happening.

dial J for Josh
Hulk Thor and Hyperion aren't getting one shotted, they can give Thanos a decent run for his money before losing. Also where you at Carver? All the talking and buildup has been leading up to this. Lets see how the hulk fairs up against the mad titan evil face

ODG
Possible that happens this week.

Just thinking of all the ways Thanos is going to get dominated... The only thing that makes it better is knowing he'll go down to abstract Hulk, double universe Hype, and God Bomb Thor. sad I sincerely doubt Thanos gets dominated at all. He'll probably beat up on the trio a bit, and/or have his Black Order interfere a little bit and right when it looks most terrible for our heroes, Thane shows up and uses his plot device powers to drive Thanos to defeat.

Then again, Captain Marvel might just solo him until Cap decapitates him a shield toss.

SamZED
Hulk/Thanos fight is about to happen and I don't see Carver or Quan posting anywhere. They're probably busy sacrificing a goat or something.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SamZED
Hulk/Thanos fight is about to happen and I don't see Carver or Quan posting anywhere. Probably busy sacrificing a goat or something. Like I'm worried at all. Thanos has slapped him, bossed him around like a woman, and commanded him around like a butler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.