WBH vs God Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
WBH gets no rest in between each round. Fight is in a closed arena the size of Manhattan. Each combatant entering the arena knows who they're facing, and they appear 10 blocks away from the Hulk IMMEDIATELY after he dispatched the previous fighter. No BFR. How far can Hulk go here?

1. Beta Ray Bill, Warriors Three, Sif

2. Hercules, classic, with Mace, Marvel Ares, Heimdall, Boreas, TYr

3. Dargo Ktor, Ultimate Thor, Throg, Apollo

4. Perun, Sedna, Eric Materson Thunderstrike

5. Thor with belt of strength, magic gauntlets, and Magic shield

6. JMS Odin Force Thor

7. Sersi, Makkari, Ikaris, Classic Thor, Loki (No prep)

8. King Thor

Gauntlet is not intended to be in order in terms of power.

stan5677
stops hard at 8

TheHulk
He might either make it through 3 or stops there...but he def stops at 4 if he gets through 3...reason is because by than he would be tired to shit...but let's say he makes it to 5 lol He would be own by Thor big time due to lack of energy and since Thor has a lot of upgrades.

Edit:Oh wait this is WBH....lol on second thought he might walk through everything till either 6 or 7 or 8...

curryman
He can take 2, 3, 4 and maybe 6.

PillarofOsiris
He can't make it past 5 after all he would have been through by then. Especially since each team knows how powerful he is before they enter.

TheHulk
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
He can't make it past 5 after all he would have been through by then. Especially since each team knows how powerful he is before they enter. For once we see eye to eye smile

Gecko4lif
Hulk gets to 5

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stops at 5.

Naija boy
Gets to 8. A good majority of the Gods on the list are quite frankly fodder for him and would be killed without even direct hits.Some of those characters have no hope of hurting him at al, His HF at that level will definitely keep him going with little to no fatigue from alot these fights.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd like to know how he gets past the Thor that fought the Thanosi.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd like to know how he gets past the Thor that fought the Thanosi.

The Thor that fought the thanosi had the Odinforce imbued in him with magical armour did he not? I didnt think that that was the Thor specified in this thread...though even then him beating WBH is not really that clear cut anyhow. Where would you rank that Thor in comparison to say JMS thor ?

keiththegreat
To clarify I intended number 5 to be the exact same thor that fought thanosi. sorry for the ambiguity.

And once again, the gauntlet is not in any order.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Naija boy
Gets to 8. A good majority of the Gods on the list are quite frankly fodder for him and would be killed without even direct hits.Some of those characters have no hope of hurting him at al, His HF at that level will definitely keep him going with little to no fatigue from alot these fights. He does not have time to rest man,Hulk would start to get tired after going through 5(if he can)..

TheHulk
Originally posted by keiththegreat
To clarify I intended number 5 to be the exact same thor that fought thanosi. sorry for the ambiguity.

And once again, the gauntlet is not in any order. in that case even if he would get through 5 he would be to tired to fight 6...so yea he either loses to Thor or get's passed him but loses to JMS Thor due to being tired from the last battle..

keiththegreat
*not intended to be ordered by power levels anyway

Naija boy
Hulks plan was to keep destroying the dark dimension planet,the race of mindless ones,armcheddon,bi beast,Wendigo,amped fing fang foom, over and over and over again for as long as he lived by continuously clashing with Betty. At that level his HF ensures that fatigue would be very minimal.

TheHulk
^Hulks plan was to keep destroying the dark dimension planet,the race of mindless ones,armcheddon,bi beast,Wendigo,amped fing fang foom, over and over and over again for as long as he lived by continuously clashing with Betty. At that level his HF ensures that fatigue would be very minimal. Yea i also thought about that...but still Thor who fought Thanosi would still give him trouble perhaps enough to.....*sigh* i think i'm losing my love for comics...why do i feel like i don't give a shit nowadays that i say anyone on Thors lvl can beat WBH.

celeyhyga17
Might stop at 5...

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Thor that fought the thanosi had the Odinforce imbued in him with magical armour did he not? I didnt think that that was the Thor specified in this thread...though even then him beating WBH is not really that clear cut anyhow. Where would you rank that Thor in comparison to say JMS thor ?

That's the Thor I assumed was used as it was the armor he wore (Belt, gloves, shield etc.). But I could be mistaken of course.

Hulk destroying the Dark Dimension and such while incredibly impressive, Thor was operating on a power level far beyond his.

Above JMS' Thor. While the Odin Force clearly elevated Thor beyond Herald level, at least when used that one time, it was weaksauce to what came before.

Naija boy
Hmm so would you place that Thor at skyfather level (i.e KT level or even higher)? Because taking the full gravity of WBH Dark dimension shenanigans...that is the level that Thor would have to be operating at to be so much greater than WBH (I mean WBH outperformed flippin Umar in her own dimension). Just from what I can recall from Thors performance in that arc...I cant see it being justified

TheHulk
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk destroying the Dark Dimension and such while incredibly impressive, Thor was operating on a power level far beyond his. This is the part i highly doubt...than again your Hulk is almost is as good as your Thor so i would not judge big grin

janus77
Hulk clears it, operating at HOTM levels or more.

curryman
Thor with the magical equipment + Odinforce was pretty insane.

TheHulk
Originally posted by curryman
Thor with the magical equipment + Odinforce was pretty insane. thumb up

keiththegreat
Hmm so would you place that Thor at skyfather level (i.e KT level or even higher)? Because taking the full gravity of WBH Dark dimension shenanigans...that is the level that Thor would have to be operating at to be so much greater than WBH (I mean WBH outperformed flippin Umar in her own dimension). Just from what I can recall from Thors performance in that arc...I cant see it being justified

What are umar's highest feats?

celeyhyga17
I seem to recall Thor beating Umar in the past.. Pretty sure it was in home turf too.. yeah..

TheGodKiller
^I am fairly sure that Umar didn't possess Dormammu's(who's a beast even for a skyfather) power on top of her own in that instance. The entire reason that she is placed at skyfather level to begin with in the HOTM arc.

Naija boy
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I seem to recall Thor beating Umar in the past.. Pretty sure it was in home turf too.. yeah..
You recall wrongly. In Thor annual 9 which is where they fought, Umar is mentioned as being a peer of Dormammu himself and treats Thor like a nuisance (dropping the weight of what Thor describes as a score of planets on him). Then she lets Thor think he has won so that he can coperate with her plan but it fails as Jane foster reveals to Thor that him defeating Umar was just a hoax. Then Umar gets mad and prepares to destroy Thor before he quickly escapes and teleports out of the dark dimension before he gets annihilated...so no.

She has always been referenced as comparable to dormammu though inferior. And in HOTM, she was the head of the dimension meaning that she would also have possessed the flames of regency

carver9
Yep, she have her power along with Dorms which is also the reason Dorm is weakened and is trying to kill his sister.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Yep, she had her power along with Dorm which is also the reason Dorm is weakened and is trying to kill his sister. Hush let Naija do the talking wink

Naija boy
Fact is that while mindless ones durability varies from great to mediocre, the level they were operating at was explicity mentioned in the comic clearly indicating the intention of the writer. This level was one in which their combined numbers were too much for Umar to put down or even survive. Thats all we need to know. WBH and Betty did it with the shockwaves of their impact that looked to be miles above the ground and miles away from the mindless ones themselves. The insanity an impressiveness of that alone is self evident without any need for embellishment. And this is aside the other things destroyed... Attempts at downplaying this are weakminded and desperate efforts to maintain preconceived notions of Hulks strength level.

TheHulk
^see Carv? This is why I said Naija should so the talking big grin

JakeTheBank
Stops at 5.

TheGodKiller

carver9
Even with rest he stops at 8.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.