Emma Frost Vs Jean Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

remigio_coldez
The winner can MIND**** CYCLOPS INTO NEVER LEAVING HER.

Who wins?

wildernesss
jean wins due to her greater willpower.

-Pr-
Emma because she's just plain better.

remigio_coldez
Off topic, who loves him the most?

-Pr-
Emma knows him better than Jean, so her. They had a more honest, "warts n all" relationship.

curryman
Jean's in better shape, she wins.

Mshinu
This ends with Emma in tears.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Mshinu
This ends with Emma in tears.

CYCLOPS Feelings is not a Factor, the question is who would win if they duke it out.

-Pr-
Cyclops would choose Emma over Jean anyway, tbh.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by -Pr-
Cyclops would choose Emma over Jean anyway, tbh.

What makes you say?

-Pr-
They're closer than he ever was with Jean. She loves him more truly, as she knows him better. What he had with Jean was special, but it wasn't "real" in the sense that he was never as honest with Jean as he was with Emma.

Now, maybe when Jean comes back things will change, but as they stand? Emma all the way.

Mshinu
Originally posted by remigio_coldez
CYCLOPS Feelings is not a Factor, the question is who would win if they duke it out.

Jean doesn`t need any help to make Emma cry.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4088/5183198117_69937d0438_b.jpg

-Pr-
That was a pretty dick move by Jean. Somewhat justified, but still. there's such a thing as overkill.

remigio_coldez

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4088/5183198117_69937d0438_b.jpg

Wow, I did not know Jean could be so.....Harsh!

curryman
That was a pretty dick move by Jean. Somewhat justified, but still. there's such a thing as overkill.

Emma should be happy Jean didn't kill her....

Jean and Cyclops were having issues thanks to Apocalypse and Emma uses his insecurities to try and seduce him. Come on. Has to be one of the more pathetic ploys I've seen.

-Pr-
Wow, I did not know Jean could be so.....Harsh!

To be fair, she'd just walked in on Emma and Cyclops psychically screwing.

Originally posted by curryman
Emma should be happy Jean didn't kill her....

Jean and Cyclops were having issues thanks to Apocalypse and Emma uses his insecurities to try and seduce him. Come on. Has to be one of the more pathetic ploys I've seen.

She fell for him while they were in therapy. Yes, it started out as a game, but by the time Jean showed up, Emma wasn't leading him on.

That, and Jean had just tried to hump Logan, so wasn't exactly on moral high ground at that point.

remigio_coldez
To be fair, she'd just walked in on Emma and Cyclops psychically screwing.

She fell for him while they were in therapy. Yes, it started out as a game, but by the time Jean showed up, Emma wasn't leading him on.

That, and Jean had just tried to hump Logan, so wasn't exactly on moral high ground at that point.

Was that the psychic affair scenario?

curryman

Nobody's comparing Cyclops and Jean.

It's Jean and Emma.

Jean was struggling to similar issues, but fortunately Wolverine's a better person than Emma is smile

-Pr-
Was that the psychic affair scenario?

Yup.

Originally posted by curryman
Nobody's comparing Cyclops and Jean.

It's Jean and Emma.

Jean was struggling to similar issues, but fortunately Wolverine's a better person than Emma is smile

Jean was struggling yeah. I just don't think that what she did to Emma was justified. Understandable, sure, but I don't think, objectively, that she had a leg to stand on.

And Emma only let it get as far because she had fallen for Scott.

lol @ logan being a better person, though.

Mshinu

Yeah, somewhat justified since what she walked in on was Cyke about to bang Emma wearing Jean`s old Phoenix costume. Priceless. laughing out loud

http://www.freewebs.com/xmen-chapter2/75.jpg

"Id"
Off topic, who loves him the most?

Easy answer. Jean.

"Id"
I also want to add, that Scott could easily keep both women, in the same bed n everything.

So long as he allowed Namor to bang Emma, and Logan with Jean.

Relationships are all about compromises.

-Pr-
Yeah, somewhat justified since what she walked in on was Cyke about to bang Emma wearing Jean`s old Phoenix costume. Priceless. laughing out loud

http://www.freewebs.com/xmen-chapter2/75.jpg

Justified in being angry. Justified in wanting to hurt Emma. Mind-raping her? That's pushing it a bit.

Flyattractor

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4088/5183198117_69937d0438_b.jpg Isn't that really more of a Emma vs The PF type scenario?

-Pr-
She was Phoenixing out at the time, yes.

Originally posted by "Id"
Easy answer. Jean.

Really? Completely disagree.

Konton
Emma's sacrificed way more than Jean ever did to keep everything on Utopia up and running, and all of it for Scott.

zopzop
Originally posted by Konton
Emma's sacrificed way more than Jean ever did to keep everything on Utopia up and running, and all of it for Scott.
Uhm, Jean sacrificed her LIFE for Scott, TWICE.

First Time :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/newmsgt/1213342150.jpg

Second Time :
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bmskca5dq1k/TbRF4b_pFnI/AAAAAAAAA1Q/DKybrLrpvTo/s1600/jean-grey-death-e1300854631412.jpg

Even though the PF saved her the first time, that's a HORRIBLE way to go.

Katya
Emma is but a fly in Jean's soup, a pebble in her shoe, a bleached hair in her iced-tea.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Katya
Emma is but a fly in Jean's soup, a pebble in her shoe, a bleached hair in her iced-tea.

That's a potential lawsuit to any food establishment (Off topic comment) rolling on floor laughing

AlmightyKfish
Unless Jean is Phoenix'd up, Emma wins pretty much every time.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

So base level Emma is more powerful than jean?

zopzop
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
You realize that Jean, sans PF, wtfpwned Emma in the mid 90s? She literally forced Emma out her own body and possessed it because a group of Sentinels were about to kill her (Jean).

That's what I call Grade A ownage.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by zopzop
You realize that Jean, sans PF, wtfpwned Emma in the mid 90s? She literally forced Emma out her own body and possessed it because a group of Sentinels were about to kill her (Jean).

That's what I call Grade A ownage.

What happen to Jeans body? kinda confuse confused

zopzop
What happen to Jeans body? kinda confuse confused
It was destroyed by the Sentinels.

Jean escaped that death trap by forcing her mind into Emma's body and suppressing or ejecting (forgot which) Emma's psyche!

O W N E D stick out tongue

-Pr-
That was a good feat, but to be fair to Emma, she really didn't hit her stride until the noughties. It would be a much different prospect this time.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by zopzop
It was destroyed by the Sentinels.

Jean escaped that death trap by forcing her mind into Emma's body and suppressing or ejecting (forgot which) Emma's psyche!

O W N E D stick out tongue

Talk about hostile take-over, Sheees!

Question, if you are Jean, would you keep Emma's body?

Jean wins. No PF is needed.

When she finally does come back, it should be time to pair her up with wolverine.

I ****ing hate the x-men from the past. specially jean from the past.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by 753
Jean wins. No PF is needed.

When she finally does come back, it should be time to pair her up with wolverine.

I ****ing hate the x-men from the past. specially jean from the past.

So Jean should leave CYCKES to EMMA and pair with Logan?

abhilegend
Jean. Hotter, Better and Redheads own blondies any day of the week.

So Jean should leave CYCKES to EMMA and pair with Logan? yes.

bendis has said scott and emma won't get back together, but he'll leave that title eventually.

it would be asinine to pair jean and cyke together again after the way their marriage ended and all that happened afterward. logan and storm are cool as a service to fans of the outback days and a way for storm to say "**** you" to black panther (their marriage was the most forced relationship in history, an utter load of crap). but no, that shit shouldn't last.

-Pr-
I could see Cyclops and jean getting back together, but only if emma dies or turns heel, and Cyclops and Jean have a real talk about where they're going and what they want from each other.

I hope Bendis ****s off soon; I remember how long he spent on Avengers... sad

remigio_coldez
I could see Cyclops and jean getting back together, but only if emma dies or turns heel, and Cyclops and Jean have a real talk about where they're going and what they want from each other.

I hope Bendis ****s off soon; I remember how long he spent on Avengers... sad

What did he do to the Avengers?

-Pr-
What did he do to the Avengers?

Wrote them badly for years. Abused Hank Pym.

remigio_coldez
Wrote them badly for years. Abused Hank Pym.

The douche Hank Pym was his idea?

-Pr-
No. And Hank Pym is not a douche.

Bendis made almost every character in the books hate him. Retconned another writer's work building him up over two years by making Pym a skrull. Other such things.

remigio_coldez
No. And Hank Pym is not a douche.

Bendis made almost every character in the books hate him. Retconned another writer's work building him up over two years by making Pym a skrull. Other such things.

When I watched Ultimate Avengers, he is definitely one or is it non-canon?

I hope Bendis ****s off soon; I remember how long he spent on Avengers... sad no kidding. man has a reversed midas touch

-Pr-
When I watched Ultimate Avengers, he is definitely one or is it non-canon?

non-canon. It's also based on a non-canon book. Some writers love to paint Pym as a douche, when they haven't got the brains to realise that Reed hit Sue at least as many times, if not more times, than Pym hit Janet.

Originally posted by 753
no kidding. man has a reversed midas touch

Yup.

non-canon. It's also based on a non-canon book. Some writers love to paint Pym as a douche, when they haven't got the brains to realise that Reed hit Sue at least as many times, if not more times, than Pym hit Janet.
I only know of the time she was being mindcontrolled. are there others?

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
I only know of the time she was being mindcontrolled. are there others?

For Sue or Janet?

For Sue or Janet? sue

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
sue

iirc, now that I think about it, reed hit sue twice (though one was because of psycho man, yeah). hank only hit jan once.

what was the context of the other one?

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
what was the context of the other one?

iirc Franklin was possessed, and Sue was losing her shit, and Reed smacked her to snap her out of it. That was issue... 220? I think. 22something or other.

Again, not very domestic abusey, but neither was Hank hitting Janet.

remigio_coldez
iirc, now that I think about it, reed hit sue twice (though one was because of psycho man, yeah). hank only hit jan once.

Sorry, but what does "IIRC" mean, been reading that a lot.

Silent Master
If I recall correctly

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Silent Master
If I recall correctly

TY smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.