Hyperion (Earth 712 Squadron Supreme) vs Power Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Q99
Against this Hyperion, I'd give PG the nod.

carver9
I wouldn't. This Hyperion was a freaking monster. He took on and defeated the Avengers and Fantastic four without getting a scratch and then overpowered Thor hammer enchantment with brute strength.

Golgo13
Is this King Hyperion>

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Is this King Hyperion>

No.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
I wouldn't. This Hyperion was a freaking monster. He took on and defeated the Avengers and Fantastic four without getting a scratch and then overpowered Thor hammer enchantment with brute strength.
That's not the hyperion in this thread. This is the classic Hyperion from way back. PG would beat him silly like Vision did.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carver9

What is this bullshit lie? Didn't I already correct you about this?

He and Thor go toe to toe, Susan/Johnny step in and get stomped. Hyperion gets mad and knocks Thor out of the air with Mjolnir. Thor gets up before he's even out of spitting distance then blasts him out of the air and beats the shit out of him.

Granted when he was blasted down he landed in that green shit which drains his power over time but Thor also punked Power Woman indicating that when he's pissed, he's easily just as strong as Hyperion.

Where is all this nonsense that he beat up the Avengers and Fantastic Four coming from?

Also, Ultimate Mjolnir has a worthy enchantment? I thought the mechanical one was just really ****ing heavy.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What is this bullshit lie? Didn't I already correct you about this?

He and Thor go toe to toe, Susan/Johnny step in and get stomped. Hyperion gets mad and knocks Thor out of the air with Mjolnir. Thor gets up before he's even out of spitting distance then blasts him out of the air and beats the shit out of him.

Granted when he was blasted down he landed in that green shit which drains his power over time but Thor also punked Power Woman indicating that when he's pissed, he's easily just as strong as Hyperion.

Where is all this nonsense that he beat up the Avengers and Fantastic Four coming from?

Also, Ultimate Mjolnir has a worthy enchantment? I thought the mechanical one was just really ****ing heavy.
Its not even that Hyperion in this thread.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by abhilegend
Its not even that Hyperion in this thread.
thumb upexactly
It even says the earth the Hyperion is from in the name!
It's this Hyperion http://marvel.wikia.com/Mark_Milton_(Earth-712)

The supreme power Hyperion that crosses over with the ultimate universe is from Earth-31916

guy222
prolly hype

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.