Omega Red vs Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at peak/best...

1. H2H
2. Both use full powers and abilities no BFR
3 The above with BFR on

Who takes this ?

Eternal Idol
http://www.speakinggump.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Stupid-Is-As-Stupid-Does-Mrs-Blue.jpg

SevenShackles
Omega chumped colossus and has the death spore/factor/whatever working for him. I'll side with him. Plus rhino makes it a habit to lose. (even if he has had better moments as of late)

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Omega chumped colossus and has the death spore/factor/whatever working for him. I'll side with him. Plus rhino makes it a habit to lose. (even if he has had better moments as of late)

Omega RED takes this;

1. His is color RED, COOL. (Kidding)
2. Carbonadium (Hope I spelled it right) one of the few thing adamantuim could not cut easily.
3. Death Factor - only Wolvie is immune but would still leave him whoozy. It will suck Rhino dry.
4. He is the Russian version of CAPS.

If Rhino is having problem with Spidey then I guess OR is out of his league.

PS. Wolverine can go toe to toe with him is because of his HEAL ALL FACTOR.

KingD19
Omega Red starts out in Rhino's strength and durability class, and his death spores and life drain will only make him stronger while weakening Rhino. Plus those tendrils are a nightmare to deal with.

Arkady takes every single one.

pym-ftw
Idk about him being as strong as rhino, but yeah he wins solidly

Lol at bfr being on

Estacado
Red.

KingD19
He's walked the dog on Colossus twice, and ripped apart an Iron Man suit with no effort at all. He's easily Class 100 and more than a match for Rhino.

poor rhino

Flyattractor
What if it were the Rhino from the Ultimate Universe?

KingD19
Wasn't ultimate Rhino just a midget in a power suit of armor?

Flyattractor
I think. So it being a Suit would that negate the death spores?

KingD19
Even Iron Man was smart enough not to approach him inside his suit, as the spores have shown the ability to bypass stuff like that and even forcefields I believe, although I could be wrong on that front.

Even if it the suit could stop the spores though, Red's still on average strong enough to tear up the suit and the guy inside.

quanchi112
Is this a serious thread ?

guy222
Rest

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is this a serious thread ?

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
http://www.speakinggump.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Stupid-Is-As-Stupid-Does-Mrs-Blue.jpg

BruceSkywalker
Red ftw

h1a8
although Red has the tools to beat Rhino, Rhino has the tools to beat Red (strength). I can easily see Rhino koing Red if Red isn't on his A game.

Fight can go either way but Red might win slightly more than half of the fights.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by h1a8
although Red has the tools to beat Rhino, Rhino has the tools to beat Red (strength). I can easily see Rhino koing Red if Red isn't on his A game.

Fight can go either way but Red might win slightly more than half of the fights.

Omega Red wins every time. Rhino's not getting past the Death Spores or the tentacles.

h1a8
Omega Red wins every time. Rhino's not getting past the Death Spores or the tentacles. Death spores are not instant. Rhino can land some knock blows before he goes down. Red is not infallible. Rhino can lift him by his tentacles and do the Droopy on him (for putting a mustache on his woman's picture).

TheOneFirestorm
Death spores are not instant. Rhino can land some knock blows before he goes down. Red is not infallible. Rhino can lift him by his tentacles and do the Droopy on him (for putting a mustache on his woman's picture).

What is the droopy?

h1a8
Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
What is the droopy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CediDrpOyeg

carver9
Death spores are not instant. Rhino can land some knock blows before he goes down. Red is not infallible. Rhino can lift him by his tentacles and do the Droopy on him (for putting a mustache on his woman's picture).

Even though Colossus couldn't lift him ( who by the way is stronger than Rhino)? Yeah, make sense.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Even though Colossus couldn't lift him ( who by the way is stronger than Rhino)? Yeah, make sense. Couldn't lift what? If Colossus couldn't lift Red then it's PIS and doesn't count as Red weighs less than a ton.

carver9
Couldn't lift what? If Colossus couldn't lift Red then it's PIS and doesn't count as Red weighs less than a ton.

Or Red was simply overpowering him. IIRC, after overpowering Colossus (who is by the way, stronger than Rhino), he was peeling his metal off slowly.

KingD19
At this point, Rhino would be at a huge disadvantage. Similar strength with OR actually having an edge, OR's durability being higher especially when boosted by his armor, his tendrils, and his life drain/death spores, and him being a whole lot faster.

OR pretty much has every advantage and in no way would lose a forum fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
who by the way is stronger than Rhino)

Based on?

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on?

Colossus being a legit 100 tonner. What are you basing Colossus being weaker off of?

Eternal Idol

The Death Spores would indeed begin to affect Rhino immediately. He would be gradually and significantly weakening as the fight dragged on.

The tendrils would keep Rhino off ground, eliminating any leverage he could get on Omega Red.

guy222
Red

RangerDX
Rhino
Red
Red

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus being a legit 100 tonner. What are you basing Colossus being weaker off of?

What makes Colossus a 100 tonner as opposed to Rhino? I didn't say Colossus was weaker, but you did say Rhino was, and I'm curious as to why you came to that conclusion.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What makes Colossus a 100 tonner as opposed to Rhino? I didn't say Colossus was weaker, but you did say Rhino was, and I'm curious as to why you came to that conclusion.

Because Rhino is class 85 while Colossus is class 100...easily.

CosmicComet
circular argument.

go to bat carv! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t383579.html

KingD19
To put it simply, both Colossus and Rhino are CL 100, but Colossus has a lot better feats, as all Rhino usually does is fight Spider-Man. And in a head to head matchup, especially now, Colossus is easily a lot stronger. As Rhino's two biggest feats are really old and he's nowhere near that on average or even at his highest anymore.

And yes, OR's death spores and life drain were even effecting Colossus while he was armored up, so Rhino has no chance to resist them.

juggernaut74
Wasn't Red draining Colossus turning him human in the process while he was poking his fingers into him?

KingD19
Yeah. But just at the point he was digging into him, he was still armored up. And before he started draining him, Colossus got a pretty good hit which Red just shrugged off. And that was with no armor, and after having been tortured for months/years. He'd do the same to Rhino, worse actually since metal >>>>rubber suit.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KingD19
since metal >>>>rubber suit. In Spider-Man Blue 02 it was stated that his hide is mix of selfreplicating DNA and something like Kevlar or Adamatium.

KingD19
Still won't help him, His face is wide open. And Red could probably rip it off given time.

juggernaut74
Yeah. But just at the point he was digging into him, he was still armored up. And before he started draining him, Colossus got a pretty good hit which Red just shrugged off. And that was with no armor, and after having been tortured for months/years. He'd do the same to Rhino, worse actually since metal >>>>rubber suit. Nightcrawler kayoed Red from a small drop but Colossus got laughed at. LOL.

SamZED
Still won't help him, His face is wide open. And Red could probably rip it off given time. His face was shown to be bullet proof iirc.

KingD19
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Nightcrawler kayoed Red from a small drop but Colossus got laughed at. LOL.

PIS and you know it. Considering he got blasted a few miles away by Chamber and was just fine. And has waded through far more damage.

And Rhino's face being bulletproof won't help him. His face is still exposed and that will only help the spores along. While when Red gets in close, he'll use his tendrils and start to drain him.

SamZED
Oh I know Red stomps, just thought I should point that out.

KingD19
lol

Magnon
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Nightcrawler kayoed Red from a small drop but Colossus got laughed at. LOL.

True. Rhino's feats are way better.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8582/645818-6x6o4zp_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8582/653200-capiii09p17ah7_super.jpg

SamZED
Like getting your ass kicked by Cap is a bad feat. Also Rhino is a whole different beast now.

TheOneFirestorm
Originally posted by SamZED
Like getting your ass kicked by Cap is a bad feat. Also Rhino is a whole different beast now.

So he's not a dolt that continues to use the obvious attack of charge?

h1a8
The Death Spores would indeed begin to affect Rhino immediately. He would be gradually and significantly weakening as the fight dragged on.

The tendrils would keep Rhino off ground, eliminating any leverage he could get on Omega Red.

All Rhino needs is a couple of good shots. It's possible for him to get that before he is severely weakened. He can grab the tendrils and sling the shit out of Red Droopy style.

Eternal Idol
All Rhino needs is a couple of good shots. It's possible for him to get that before he is severely weakened. He can grab the tendrils and sling the shit out of Red Droopy style.
The moment Rhino grabs the tendrils, he'd get the life drained out of him.

KingD19
Colossus got a couple good shots both times they fought. Red still steamrolled him. And with the death spores in the air as soon as the fight starts, he'll begin weakening immediately. Red's just not a good opponent for Rhino.

Unable to be ko'd by what Rhino can put out, and armor to augment his durability.
Wolverine level healing factor.
Same strength class with Red seeming to be stronger.
Death Spores that will constantly weaken him.
Life drain that further weakens him and makes Red stronger.

This is not a fight Rhino can win.

h1a8
The moment Rhino grabs the tendrils, he'd get the life drained out of him. I doubt it. That takes at least several seconds if not longer. I say Rhino slams the shit out of Red before succumbing. Rhino does have superhuman durability and energy of course.

h1a8
Colossus got a couple good shots both times they fought. Red still steamrolled him. And with the death spores in the air as soon as the fight starts, he'll begin weakening immediately. Red's just not a good opponent for Rhino.

Unable to be ko'd by what Rhino can put out, and armor to augment his durability.
Wolverine level healing factor.
Same strength class with Red seeming to be stronger.
Death Spores that will constantly weaken him.
Life drain that further weakens him and makes Red stronger.

This is not a fight Rhino can win.

That was a low showing for Colossus. Average Colossus is more than strong enough to almost one shot Red.

carver9
That was a low showing for Colossus. Average Colossus is more than strong enough to almost one shot Red.

What gives you the right to say what's a low showing or not?

KingD19

More like a high showing for Red. Considering he'd been tortured for a very long time with nobody to amp his healing factor, and didn't even have his armor on. He also took Colossus out the last time they fought.

Rhino's gonna lose man, plain and simple.

StiltmanFTW
Repeated teleportation courtesy of Nightcrawler can be excruciating for guys that are not used to it. And Red was clearly not at his peak, being a lab pet for months.

Uriel005
Originally posted by SamZED
Like getting your ass kicked by Cap is a bad feat. Also Rhino is a whole different beast now. Cap is actually a skyfather. Odin simply awaits the return of his favored son in the halls of Valhalla once his mortal shell fades from existence.

h1a8
What gives you the right to say what's a low showing or not?

Comic history and consistency.
Colossus has plenty of feats that says he can bypass Red's durability with ease.

Sasuke sucks
Can Rhino break the tendrils, if he cannot Omega Red Wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sasuke sucks
Can Rhino break the tendrils, if he cannot Omega Red Wins. He doesn't need to. He can just slam the hell out of Red with those tendrils.

StiltmanFTW
You didn't read much of Red's appearances, did you?

KingD19
He must not have. Or else he wouldn't be arguing for Rhino of all people. Especially against a monster like Arkady.

Sasuke sucks
He doesn't need to. He can just slam the hell out of Red with those tendrils.

If he cannot break it then it will start sucking him dry.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sasuke sucks
If he cannot break it then it will start sucking him dry. Not before he gets slammed to the ground like a rag doll. Red would be in bad shape by the time Rhino is severely weakened.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You didn't read much of Red's appearances, did you? not all.
but educate me on him. I know he isn't anywhere as strong as Rhino, I know he isn't bulletproof (his skin), I know it takes time to weaken those with superpowers vs. ordinary humans (which gives Rhino some time to work with). I know Rhino is heavier and stronger than thus will have better leverage in slinging Red like a rag doll.

KingD19
He's strong enough that he walked up and down Colossus both times they fought. He's strong enough that Iron Man wouldn't fight him directly and that suit got ripped to shreds. Iron Man classified him with "Thing Level" strength I believe, but he's shown to be much stronger than that.

He's a lot faster than Rhino. And his skin and armor are both pretty much durable beyond belief and Rhino won't be able to do much. And the only people it really "takes a while" for his death spores to affect have really potent Healing Factor's like Wolverine.

juggernaut74
You have the scans of Red walking up and down Colossus?

h1a8
He's strong enough that he walked up and down Colossus both times they fought. He's strong enough that Iron Man wouldn't fight him directly and that suit got ripped to shreds. Iron Man classified him with "Thing Level" strength I believe, but he's shown to be much stronger than that.

He's a lot faster than Rhino. And his skin and armor are both pretty much durable beyond belief and Rhino won't be able to do much. And the only people it really "takes a while" for his death spores to affect have really potent Healing Factor's like Wolverine. False, Red is about class 10. Just look at his history. Saying he's in Thing's league is saying Spidey is in Thing's league too since Spidey has feats in Things league.

He's faster combat wise than Rhino but not much faster. He's not Spidey fast or even logan fast. His skin is tough but not bulletproof. Rhino can hurt guys that are bulletproof. Death spores don't work on superpowered beings instantly. It would take a while for that to work. Just read comics.

Red can win the fight but Rhino can win too. He can slam the shizz out of Red with those tendrils. Or pummel him with punches, or horn him. Rhino is no joke as well.

the Darkone
Omega Red skins Rhino literally!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.