Kung Lao vs Jhony cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
who wins? i remember reading somewhere that kung lao got killed by a shinok clone, while jhony cage actually defeated shinoks clone... could it be that kung lao is even lower than jhone cage?

juggerman
Did you play the newest MK game?

red sabre
your point?

juggerman
I wanted to know your familiarity with these characters is all. Based on your other thread im inclined to think you haven't and if that's the case i'd suggest you do just to see what these guys are capable of. Imo Kung Lao is well above Johnny Cage.

red sabre
Originally posted by juggerman
I wanted to know your familiarity with these characters is all. Based on your other thread im inclined to think you haven't and if that's the case i'd suggest you do just to see what these guys are capable of. Imo Kung Lao is well above Johnny Cage.

i actually played all the games and followed closely the fights and stoprylines, therefor i made this thread and this point, both johnny cage and kung lao were beaten to blood pulp and death many times and dont have that great of a winning record unlike the boring characters like sonya and jax who seem to kick ass most of the time.

juggerman
Originally posted by red sabre
i actually played all the games and followed closely the fights and stoprylines, therefor i made this thread and this point, both johnny cage and kung lao were beaten to blood pulp and death many times and dont have that great of a winning record unlike the boring characters like sonya and jax who seem to kick ass most of the time.

I did admit my mistake in the other thread. Are you discounting MK9 in it's totality or are using it in addition to everything else?

red sabre
Originally posted by juggerman
I did admit my mistake in the other thread. Are you discounting MK9 in it's totality or are using it in addition to everything else?

mortal kombat 9 fights make no sense at all, they contredict the entire character establishement and fighting credibility from all the other games, basically we cant take mortal kombat 9 and include it with the others, its either we go by all the other or we go only by mortal kombat 9.

red sabre
only thing i get from this is that the mortal kombat creators never really cared about who can beat up who, they established the fact liu kang is kicking everybodies ass, the rest are up for grabs i guess.

juggerman
Well excluding 9 i'd still go with Lao. Cage didn't overly impress.

red sabre
yes, i am kinda dissapointed with how they treated kung lao, he is a shaolin monk after all, very humble guy and basically he is the matirial of a real fighter, however during his entire history he was beaten to almost death or to death by anyone, he only managed to defeat baraka, i agree kung lao should be the better fighter thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.