Team Thor vs Team Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
JMS Odin Force Thor
Bor
Beta Ray Bill
Eric Masterson Thunderstrike
Heimdall

vs

Worldbreaker Hulk
Skaar
Current Red Hulk
She Hulk
Red She Hulk

No BFR

Fight in closed arena the size of a football field.

guy222
THulk

pym-ftw
Team Heimdall

SamZED
Team Godblast.

Naija boy
Team hulk. Worldbreaker is quite clearly above the rest of the field

iceman24567
Team Thor

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Naija boy
Team hulk. Worldbreaker is quite clearly above the rest of the field

Ahead of bor?

Naija boy
^Feawise its not even close...

Khazra Reborn
Team Thor, OF Thor and Bor would be too much.

janus77
WBH.

PillarofOsiris
If team Thor tries to brawl they are going to lose hard.

zeel
team hulk.

guy222
Ats right

bbrem123
team hulk

Raisen
Team Hulk.

Seems like we're far ahead so far.

TheHulk
Spilt or Team Hulk....only WBH gives them a chance....

keiththegreat
Originally posted by TheHulk
Spilt or Team Hulk....only WBH gives them a chance....

Besides Bor and Thor, Red Hulk could beat anyone on team one IMO

curryman
Team Heimdall for an easy win.

carver9
Hulk team stomps.

JakeTheBank
Team Thor performs a combined Godblast which literally took seconds to perform. Gg, Team Hulk.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team Thor performs a combined Godblast which literally took seconds to perform. Gg, Team Hulk. seconds...so are the hulks gonna just stand still for seconds and watch the thors charge up?

gimme a break jake

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
seconds...so are the hulks gonna just stand still for seconds and watch the thors charge up?

gimme a break jake

They won't have a choice considering how fast the Godblast can be fired. I know you like to act like Thor's Godblast is like a Spirit Bomb in terms of charge up time, but really, it's not.

Also the reply wasn't all that serious to begin with.

Starscream M
They won't have a choice considering how fast the Godblast can be fired. I know you like to act like Thor's Godblast is like a Spirit Bomb in terms of charge up time, but really, it's not.

Also the reply wasn't all that serious to begin with. the godblast requires a chargeup...which means for all sakes and purposes, it is useless in a KMC battle, as the enemy wont stand there and take it

I can't tell if it were serious or not, as you've certainly said more ridiculous things in the past with seriousness

JakeTheBank
the godblast requires a chargeup...which means for all sakes and purposes, it is useless in a KMC battle, as the enemy wont stand there and take it

I can't tell if it were serious or not, as you've certainly said more ridiculous things in the past with seriousness

Not...really? Because the minimal time it takes to charge (ie. seconds, if that), the hammer can be pointed and moved and the blast it self can be aimed as well. Not sure where you get your information from, but it's certainly not Thor comics.

Such as what? Stuff backed by on panel evidence that you like to dismiss and ignore for whatever reason suits you best?

Starscream M
Not...really? Because the minimal time it takes to charge (ie. seconds, if that), the hammer can be pointed and moved and the blast it self can be aimed as well. Not sure where you get your information from, but it's certainly not Thor comics.

Such as what? Stuff backed by on panel evidence that you like to dismiss and ignore for whatever reason suits you best? seconds is a long time when you're fighting guys with toptier reflexes (which hulk has)

I don't remember whether it was you or another thorbag (maybe rage?) who seriously bought into the notion that thor could conjur snow storms that could halt a being who could lift mountains (hulk)

JakeTheBank
seconds is a long time when you're fighting guys with toptier reflexes (which hulk has)

I don't remember whether it was you or another thorbag (maybe rage?) who seriously bought into the notion that thor could conjur snow storms that could halt a being who could lift mountains (hulk)

Top tier reflexes? You and I have a very different notion of what "top tier reflexes" mean if you think Hulk has it.

I definitely you recall decrying Thor's rain halting the Hulk left and right in spite of it actually happening in a fight. As far as Thor summoning snow storms which could halt Hulk for a moment goes, considering Thor's control of the weather EXCEEDS the natural limits of what's ordinarily possible, I don't why Hulk couldn't have some issues for a time from "magic snow".

That's one thing you never really got or liked about Thor. Dude's a god who routinely craps on science and doesn't abide by the rules of Mother Nature when it comes to storms and the weather (he's made it rain in space before). Trying to limit Thor to what's "natural" for weather makes no sense at all and to this day I have no idea why anyone would seriously attempt to do so unless:

A.) They hated the character

or

B.) Didn't understand the character

guy222
TThor loses

carver9
Hulk does have top tier reflexes.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Still working on getting rid of carver, abhi and quan. mmm

biscuits

carver9
Lol...when did he post that? Link.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk does have top tier reflexes.

no expression

carver9
no expression

Yes.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...when did he post that? Link. laughing out loud

Click where is says post and it will take you to it.

TheHulk
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Besides Bor and Thor, Red Hulk could beat anyone on team one IMO sick

TheHulk
no expression There is evidence Jake..but yea Averagely Hulk won't have that fast reflexes smile

keiththegreat
What are we basing hulk having top tier reflexes on?

TheHulk
What are we basing hulk having top tier reflexes on? Well Hulk could always catch missles being shot at him...and personally a few scans suggest the shots were quiet close so yea Hulk gots good reaction...

curryman
Hulk has very good reactions.

Still doesn't mean he'll somehow matrix his way out of a godblast.

TheHulk
Originally posted by curryman
Hulk has very good reactions.

Still doesn't mean he'll somehow matrix his way out of a godblast. well hulk could Jump away....but than the AOE of the GB would be strong...

curryman
Originally posted by TheHulk
well hulk could Jump away....but than the AOE of the GB would be strong...

Dodge the godblast.

lol.

iceman24567
Besides Bor and Thor, Red Hulk could beat anyone on team one IMO Lulz at Rulk beating Bill

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lulz at Rulk beating Bill

Rulk's not done shit to suggest him getting a majority over Bill outside of his Loebforce crap. At best, he could hang with Bill for a time until Bill decided to end it.

tijay
Bump

janus77
WBH solos.

iscaremonkeys
Team WB hulk.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team Heimdall
This still

Warlord
Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.