Will Americans ever wake up ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kiwisam1991
I'm looking to speak with people that are from the states that are a lil bit clued up on what's going on with there country , I'm talking bout the way the government handles the things going on with the Jews / the killing of women and children , the way the Obama is nothing more than a puppet and has pretty much no real power , and all the other things that are so wrong , 9/11 the killing of bin larden the camps that are being built all around the country to take people if they ever revolt , the way the banks work the whole lot I find it hard to beleave that all Americans are that stupid and let it happen and are more concerned with stupid tv shows , if u have always lived in the states and have never left you wouldn't know that your news reports say the complet diffrent thing to the British the Australians the new zealanders and Europe . My views are harsh and I hope the world didn't keep going down this track but I don't see it changing , america has got to have a breaking point , I'm not here to argue with people I'd like to learn more , and if there was anyway of helping I would do anything I could , from my lil haven in new Zealand peace out

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Kiwisam1991
I'm looking to speak with people that are from the states that are a lil bit clued up on what's going on with there country , I'm talking bout the way the government handles the things going on with the Jews / the killing of women and children , the way the Obama is nothing more than a puppet and has pretty much no real power , and all the other things that are so wrong , 9/11 the killing of bin larden the camps that are being built all around the country to take people if they ever revolt , the way the banks work the whole lot I find it hard to beleave that all Americans are that stupid and let it happen and are more concerned with stupid tv shows , if u have always lived in the states and have never left you wouldn't know that your news reports say the complet diffrent thing to the British the Australians the new zealanders and Europe . My views are harsh and I hope the world didn't keep going down this track but I don't see it changing , america has got to have a breaking point , I'm not here to argue with people I'd like to learn more , and if there was anyway of helping I would do anything I could , from my lil haven in new Zealand peace out

excellent post.Yeah Im here in the states and you'll find out from most the replies that come to this thread,there are a lot of ignorant sheople that live here in the states that dont understand whats really going on.

They dont get it that the mainstream media,or rather more accuratley,the LAMESTREAM media,is just a tool for the government and is controlled by the CIA.sadly yeah,at least half of the american sheople here in the states are that stupid and have let our country become a facist dictatership and have allowed the banks and the CIA to run this country into the ground.the CIA here is the reason the world is in the mess that it is an needs to be abolished.

Im afraid though that its too late for the american sheople to do anything about it the way they have allowed this country to sink into hell like it has. sadly,you are correct,they are more concerned about stupid tv shows than taking back their country.very few americans seem to understand that what you said is so true,that the president is just a puppet for the establishment.excellent post. thumb up

jaden101
You're right about one thing. The danger of political disengagement of the people in a democracy is very dangerous. Here in the UK the average voting turnout for a general election is now about 50% which means a governmental mandate now consists of just over 1/4 of the vote of people eligible to vote in the 1st place so that's probably a total of about 1/6 of the population that vote for the party that ends up in power. It's even worse for local or European elections where turnout has been as low as 20%

While I don't agree with your conspiracy angle, as Parker will attest to as me and him have had some interesting exchanges over the years, I do agree with your point about people becoming politically ignorant. Now this might be down to the fact that, through their own actions, people have no faith in politics anymore. Here in the UK we've had expenses scandals, corruption, bribery, criminal behaviour all by elected politicians and all in the last 15 years. It's enough to push people away from having any faith in politics or politicians at all and so simply not voting.

If you're more conspiracy minded you could argue that the gradual erosion of voter turnout is deliberately manufactured so that at some point in the future a government with eyes on dictatorship can say to the people 'if you're not going to bother turning out to vote, we're going to take away your right to vote'.

least the election of Obama created some interest in an election even if it didn't help erode political ignorance. At least people actually voted.

But yes I agree that people's priorities are extremely messed up. More people voting on reality tv shows than in elections is a worry and it makes you wonder if people deserve all they get. Maybe it's simply a case that all regimes fall in the end. Either through violent upheaval or apathy and the taking for granted of a particular way of life. the Roman empire died, the British empire died, the American pseudo empire will die and is dying. Maybe a drastic change IS needed.

Mr Parker
someone has an obsession with me.no surprise.

Puddin Pop
People are trained from the start to have faith that everything government does is for their better being. A lot of people are just concerned with going to work then sitting home in front of their TV with their branded food.

Unfortunately, a lot of people I talk to don't like to think that the media has the power to lie and uses that power. I think that something drastic would have to happen in order for people to wake up and start questioning and thinking more about what is going on beyond their home life/tv shows. And a lot of people will not know what to do when that happens. I also think that government is really good at this game and is always working to be one step ahead of whatever comes their way.

jaden101
Originally posted by Mr Parker

Remember all my rape victims. Yours being the most fun. Dead men talking.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mr Parker
He mentioned you only briefly in his post, and there was nothing there that was particularly vehement, in fact he agreed with most of what you and the OP were saying, he only distanced himself from any blatant conspiracy theorizing.

Oh and out of curiosity, are you always posting from an I-Phone? Why don't you use spaces?

Robtard
Lizard men from dimension X live between the spaces. Don't you know anything?

Badabing
Originally posted by Robtard
Lizard men from dimension X live between the spaces. Don't you know anything? You've said too much. sneer

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
People are trained from the start to have faith that everything government does is for their better being. A lot of people are just concerned with going to work then sitting home in front of their TV with their branded food.

Unfortunately, a lot of people I talk to don't like to think that the media has the power to lie and uses that power. I think that something drastic would have to happen in order for people to wake up and start questioning and thinking more about what is going on beyond their home life/tv shows. And a lot of people will not know what to do when that happens. I also think that government is really good at this game and is always working to be one step ahead of whatever comes their way.

yeah the american sheople like the people you mentioned you have talked to,they dont get it that the media is nothing but a TOOL for the government.That it is only there to coverup the atrocities that our government commits on its own people. They wont report any REAL news that goes on.Just things like Oj simpson and and the latest celebrity scandal.

CryptKeeper
I'll say it like this: November 22nd, 1963.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by CryptKeeper
I'll say it like this: November 22nd, 1963.

Best damn post on this thread.you are one of the very few people here at this forum who understand that nov 22nd 1963 is WHY the country and the world are messed up like it is today.

The american sheople let the REAL killers get away with it and were paying for it now with the events that are going on now.

CryptKeeper
Hello Mr. Parker and thanks for your response - I appreciate it. And you're absolutely right. When President Kennedy was assassinated it forever changed America. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Anyone believing there was no conspiracy is either blind or part of it. In order for anyone to prove there was a lone shooter (Oswald) you must first ignore many of the crucial facts which would spell conspiracy. President Kennedy was murdered by assassins!

Dolos
No, they've had power over what we read and learn for hundreds of years but now it's different. Technology has become a monster. They are apart of your conscious now. EMP yourself and live off the grid and you might realize that fact.

Bicnarok
The question should be "will the world wake up"

hvagroupcc
someone are crazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.