Ultron vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.Standard SM Ultron at best/peak
a. H2H
B. Both use full powers and abilities no BFR
c. The above with BFR on

2.Standard versions of both
a. H2H
B. Both use full powers and abilities no BFR
c. The above with BFR on

Who wins in each of the above?

pym-ftw
Peak Ultron wins, supes can take some though

Shabazz916
Superman speed blitz & rips him apart

pym-ftw
Phalanx Ultron, especially Adam Warlock Ultron are a little much for superman

guy222
Ultron

Male Model
Superman could win this, intense heat has damaged Ultron inside before. Let me think, location might play a part- if this is a deserted atmosphere-less moon. What is to stop Superman cracking the moon wide open and drop kicking Ultron into the nearest blackhole at Superspeed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Superman speed blitz & rips him apart thumb up

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

WHAT???!!!

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/dave-chappelleheadexploding_zps59d0247c.gif

pym-ftw
So Quan,

Superman > Mighty Avengers including Sentry...

Shabazz916
Superman grabs him and spins him so hard ultrons inside melt

Damborgson
Ultron zaps him with the Encephalo ray repeatedly.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
Ultron zaps him with the Encephalo ray repeatedly.
And fails. Brainiac 13 failed to control superman by that tactic even after he threw the emotions of everyone on Earth in his mind to make him go mad.

Damborgson
Originally posted by abhilegend
And fails. Brainiac 13 failed to control superman by that tactic even after he threw the emotions of everyone on Earth in his mind to make him go mad.

Superman's been mentally mentally manipulated and assaulted by far less than that though. If that were Superman standard mental defense than yeah of course Ultron fails miserably.

abhilegend
Superman's been mentally mentally manipulated and assaulted by far less than that though. If that were Superman standard mental defense than yeah of course Ultron fails miserably. Like who? That's superman's average mental defenses btw. At high end he endured Dominus throwing the whole information of a multiverse in his mind and even then resisting his control.

Zack Fair
LoL Superman is so OP.

Damborgson
Like who?

That's superman's average mental defenses btw. At high end he endured Dominus throwing the whole information of a multiverse in his mind and even then resisting his control.

He was possessed to fight Cap Marvel, have sex with Big Barda, fight wonderwoman, Darkseid's soldier, you know them. There's nothing I can tell you of his mind controlled sessions that you don't already know of.

Also-

That's superman's average mental defenses btw. At high end he endured Dominus throwing the whole information of a multiverse in his mind and even then resisting his control.

****ing ****ity ****. Who comes up with these feats for him?

Damborgson
Seriously, it's impossible to compare high ends with this guy. "

Oh your hero survived a star exploding in his face? That's cute, Superman had the entire multiverse thrown at him over and over and he only sweat one drop throughout the entire feat. *****."

That's how it feels like laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
^ laughing out loud

You forgot to mention "while under a red sun, surrunded by kryptonite"

And seriously, some of his mind controled situatios involved magic or other context, SOME

You shoul join the house of kal caeda, seeing that marvel is dising thor so much lately

-Pr-
Superman is in general hard to mentally control. That's not how you beat him.

abhilegend
He was possessed to fight Cap Marvel, He threw Eclipso out of his mind the first time and then willingly gave Eclipso the control when he had the first fight with cap. The second time Eclipso tricked him via lois. Because Byrne was a hack. Max took years to do that and it was due to his guilt over killing pocket dimension kryptonians acting as a backdoor for him. He was amnesiac. I know the context behind them.

One universe? ***** please, Dominus tries to break superman by experiencing infinite realities and their information. Guess what happened?

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9112/ccf0528201200007.jpg

Nothing of course

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a601/galan398/th_powers84_zps98d87b1b.jpg

As for Lucifer Enjoy.

abhilegend
Seriously, it's impossible to compare high ends with this guy. "

Oh your hero survived a star exploding in his face? That's cute, Superman had the entire multiverse thrown at him over and over and he only sweat one drop throughout the entire feat. *****."

That's how it feels like laughing out loud
Have I mentioned Emperor Joker failing to control him or an Elder Goddess who enslaved Spectre failing to control him?
evil face

abhilegend
BTW Dambo, superman did survive multiversal source wall exploding in his face.
stick out tongue

quanchi112
Have I mentioned Emperor Joker failing to control him or an Elder Goddess who enslaved Spectre failing to control him?
evil face Quit trolling.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by quanchi112
Quit trolling.

WHAT???!!!

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/dave-chappelleheadexploding_zps59d0247c.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.