Infinite Crisis - DC Comics MOBA Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Pr-
Trailer:

2AMIDlPlg6Y

While DC Comics' anticipated fighting video game "Injustice: Gods Among Us" releases in a few short weeks, it seems the publisher has even more plans for their characters in the gaming realm, announcing "Infinite Crisis" a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game developed by "Lord of the Rings Online" studio Turbine. The game features a player versus player experience that allows users to select a variety of DC Comics heroes and villains from across 52 worlds in the Multiverse to go up against one another in combat.

Players can currently sign up to participate in the Beta for the game on the official website, but perhaps most interesting is the release of a number of screenshots and a trailer that detail the different takes on characters in "Infinite Crisis'" roster -- including heroes and villains from a Nightmare world, a steampunk-inspired Gaslight world and the primary DCU. While the "prime" DC Universe seems to be inspired by the New 52, there are one or two noticeable differences -- most notably a pink costume for Zatanna. So far, the announced roster includes Doomsday; the Flash; Gaslight versions of Catwoman, Joker and Batman; Green Lantern; Poison Ivy; Shazam; Joker; Wonder Woman; Zatanna and Nightmare Batman.

Check out the trailer and images of the announced roster below.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=44466

Tzeentch._
Dota/League of Legends with DC characters.

Alright.

-Pr-
I honestly never play those games, so I have no idea what it would be like.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by -Pr-
I honestly never play those games, so I have no idea what it would be like.

Get some early practice in and learn one. Shouldn't hurt for when this one comes out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.