Lex Luthor vs Thunderbolt Ross

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggerman
Luthor and Ross switched universes from birth, Luthor grew up in Marvel and Ross grew up in DC. Luthor still becomes a genius billionaire and Ross still becomes a General in the US military. The twist is Luthor becomes obessed with killing The Hulk to prove he is the smartest and most powerful man on the planet, and Ross thinks Superman is a threat to Earth no matter how much good he does and seeks to end the threat once and for all. They have everything you would reasonably expect at their disposals to use in any way they see fit to kill their targets.

Which one kills their enemy first and/or short of success who does better in general?

Pre Flashpoint.

pym-ftw
Thunderbolt once he becomes rulkerman

Or

Via most B.A. first name ever

juggerman
I don't think he would become Rulk in DC tho

Shabazz916
both fail

SevenShackles
Ross would do as much and as well as General Lane (Lois Lanes father) and fail just as bad.

Lex would fail no Matter what sort of hulk buster armor or creature he manages to make. No scheme will give him the win. The leader wouldn't do it, he can't do it, even when/if he becomes the bald Rulk as part of the Intellgencia (I would think he would make the cut and if he shows the same level of frustration with the gap between him with superman then I'm sure he will rulk out) he fails.

ThereIsHope
How dare you all blaspheme about Alex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.