Who Hates Kenobi the Most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vensai
I realized that Kenobi has plenty of arch enemies in his lifetime. Which one of them do you think hates him the most? I'm stuck between Maul and Vader.

Galan007
Originally posted by Vensai
I realized that Kenobi has plenty of arch enemies in his lifetime. Which one of them do you think hates him the most? I'm stuck between Maul and Vader. Hm, good question.

On Mustafar, Anakin really, REALLY hated Kenobi. When they battled again in ANH, however, Vader acted as though he'd matured beyond the childish rage/hatred he once felt toward Kenobi. His emotions were very much kept in check. Maul, on the other hand, never stopped hating Kenobi for chopping him in half. In fact, his hatred for Kenobi increased over the years.

So, maybe Maul..? Dunno.

Q99
Poor Ventress. She hated Kenobi a lot, but not as much as those two.

NTJack0
Ventress was pretty chill with him later on though.

I'll say Maul.

Arhael
The dude from cantina who's hand Kenobi chopped off.

Vensai
Originally posted by Galan007
Hm, good question.

On Mustafar, Anakin really, REALLY hated Kenobi. When they battled again in ANH, however, Vader acted as though he'd matured beyond the childish rage/hatred he once felt toward Kenobi. His emotions were very much kept in check. Maul, on the other hand, never stopped hating Kenobi for chopping him in half. In fact, his hatred for Kenobi increased over the years.

So, maybe Maul..? Dunno.

I don't know if Vader controlling his rage makes him any less angry. He utterly ripped Dooku once he started concentrating his rage. He initially ran straight into a trap full of jedi after his defeat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.