adam strange vs green lantren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between adam strange and green lantren?

leonidas
not strange......

Golgo13
Give adam 10 minutes prep and he will find a way.

Batman-Prime
Against Hal split, against Alan - Alan, against Kyle Adam

guy222
GL

leonidas
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Against Hal split, against Alan - Alan, against Kyle Adam

how do you figure he splits with hal.....?

Male Model
Green Lantren easily!

Golgo13
Originally posted by leonidas

Zeta beam his ring off.

ColossusGrundy
Hal owns Adam.

Not even close.

Male Model
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Hal owns Adam.

Not even close.

Green Lantren!

leonidas
Originally posted by Golgo13
Zeta beam his ring off.

okkaayyyyy.....might happen 1/100? maybe? hal would know a zeta beam attack is adam's only real hope. i think he may take that into account more often than not.

Golgo13
Adam is more intelligent and would go for the bfr.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by leonidas

I was just kidding. Adam, as great a Char he might be is outclassed by the Lanterns. Except some rookies.

leonidas
Adam is more intelligent and would go for the bfr.

adam is smarter, no doubt, but in terms of 'strategist' it's pretty close imo. and again, hal would know the beam was his only hope. i think it's a lot more likely hal would disable ADAM's equipment, than vice-versa. and bfr'ing a gl is pretty tough. the new hal doesn't have the feats of the old one, so maybe he couldn't return immediately from a bfr (if he was somehow unable to defend against it) but pre-reboot hal was shown to be able to teleport a few times (not to mention his own ability to travel via hyperspace) so bfr against him was extremely difficult to pull off.

Golgo13
I think adam is one of the best on the fly strategists in comics.

leonidas
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I was just kidding. Adam, as great a Char he might be is outclassed by the Lanterns. Except some rookies.

cool.

I think adam is one of the best on the fly strategists in comics.

oh, and i agree. i just happen to think very highly of hal's ability to come up with things on the fly as well. but again, i'm basing some of this, admittedly, on pre-reboot hal since he has so many more showings......

Golgo13
Im accounting for pre flashpoint hal as well. I dont think hal can do what adam did when adam faced off against onimar synn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.