Batman Vs The Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTJ Vader
Who takes it?.

StiltmanFTW
DCnU Batman dies horribly.

Pre-reboot could probably take a few or even the majority, depending on how Norman's written.

Oliver North
Goblin for at least 8-9/10

I tend to see Norman as one of the rogues that even Spider-Man shouldn't be able to beat in a forum setting.

Didn't they do some type of preview for Norman vs Spider-Ock? that might be interesting, though if the assertion is that Peter has been holding back against Norman for years, for some reason, I'm going to eat the book.

JayDaDon
^Just curious, why don't you think Spider-Man should be able to beat Norman in a forum setting?

Oliver North
Goblin has shown constantly to be at least the equal of Parker in terms of strength, speed, durability, mobility, reflexes, etc, he can tag him with punches, bombs, lasers, and the lethality of his weapons is more than enough to put Parker down.

In a forum setting, Spider-Man should almost never be able to get close to Osborn, and even if he does, his advantage isn't huge by any means. Its not a stomp, but I'd give Osborn at least 7/10 against Pete.

namorsubby
Goblin.

pym-ftw
The glider is standard equipment right?

If so Norman solidly

h1a8
Goblin unless Batman is prepped well.

SevenShackles
Goblin would eventually kill batman. His gear and skill at using it leaves no room for another end game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.