Carnage vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Carns at peak/best vs Savage Hulk

1. H2H
2. Both use full powers and abilies no BFR
3. The above with BFR on

Sin I AM
Hmmm tough one

Oliver North
Hulk, at some point, will grow too powerful for Carnage to deal with, but Cassidy is going to cut ribbons from him until that point.

Hulk probably 8/10, but long, grueling fights

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Oliver North
Hulk, at some point, will grow too powerful for Carnage to deal with, but Cassidy is going to cut ribbons from him until that point.

Hulk probably 8/10, but long, grueling fights Cletus only hope is to try and take him over

Golgo13
Hulk.

quanchi112
Hulk, easily.

Stoic
One thunder clap should do wonders I'm thinking.

TheHulk
Hulk in all 3 but won't be easy..

deathlife
Hulk rips Carnage apart.

h1a8
This is a spite thread. Here is a better thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=573563

DTM
Unless the symbiote tries to take over the Hulk, which then wouldnt be Carnage vs., then Hulk wins them all, and handily IMO. Carnage is a Powerful Spider-Man villain, that means nothing next to the Hulk.

Rao Kal El
Hulk, thunderclap should do wonders in here, and is not like he needs it.

Hulk wins and this is not even fair for carnage.

TheHulk
Originally posted by h1a8

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=573563 Yea that is a better thread..

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=573563 No, it isn't.

TheHulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, it isn't. Yes it is!

bluewaterrider
The thread in reference is Spider-Man and Venom aiding Carnage against Hulk. The presence of Spider-Man might make Hulk more sparing than he usually would be, and so be an advantage for the team. On the other hand, given that team versus Hulk thread permits the thunderclap ...
well it was precisely such a thunderclap that took Spider-Man out of contention when Hulk was beating the tar out of Doc Samson due to some kind of virus in Hulk's system confusing him.
And the Venom symbiote, far from requiring a sonic gun to be negatively affected, was nearly put to flight by Spider-Man using a police officer's megaphone. He'd be finished if Hulk brought his hands together.

On the other hand, unless it's been retconned, Carnage USED to be affected by sonics, but is not anymore. A thunderclap would take his teammates, Spider-Man and Venom out, but not necessarily Carnage himself.

I have the question of just how classic or modern the Savage Hulk in question in this thread is. The one being called "Indestructible" Hulk now, can he be cut by Carnage's talons?
It's almost certain Classic Savage Hulk's hide couldn't -- recall that even Wolverine failed at the task back in his original debut ...
(Hulk #181). Despite possessing a much elevated strength level, I don't see Kasady faring much better.

Parmaniac
Carnage could wear him as puppet, besides that, Hulk.

TheHulk
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
The thread in reference is Spider-Man and Venom aiding Carnage against Hulk. The presence of Spider-Man might make Hulk more sparing than he usually would be, and so be an advantage for the team. On the other hand, given that team versus Hulk thread permits the thunderclap ...
well it was precisely such a thunderclap that took Spider-Man out of contention when Hulk was beating the tar out of Doc Samson due to some kind of virus in Hulk's system confusing him.
And the Venom symbiote, far from requiring a sonic gun to be negatively affected, was nearly put to flight by Spider-Man using a police officer's megaphone. He'd be finished if Hulk brought his hands together.

On the other hand, unless it's been retconned, Carnage USED to be affected by sonics, but is not anymore. A thunderclap would take his teammates, Spider-Man and Venom out, but not necessarily Carnage himself.

I have the question of just how classic or modern the Savage Hulk in question in this thread is. The one being called "Indestructible" Hulk now, can he be cut by Carnage's talons?
It's almost certain Classic Savage Hulk's hide couldn't -- recall that even Wolverine failed at the task back in his original debut ...
(Hulk #181). Despite possessing a much elevated strength level, I don't see Kasady faring much better. Indestructible Hulk tanked a attack that was meant to melt adamantium...note i say ''meant'' not can...

Oliver North
the weakness symbiotes have to fire and sonics tends to be overstated on the forums. Both Venom and Carnage have some impressive feats in terms of resistance to them, certainly enough that a loud noise isn't a one-shot.

StiltmanFTW
Two t-claps pretty much took care of Venom, but Cletus is more resistant.

Oliver North
didn't know that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.