Who can Bench the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Put these guys in order from strongest to weakest.

1. Supperman
2. Black Adam
3. Orion
4. Darkseid
5. Beta Ray Bill
6. Drax (Mentally Challenged no gem)
7. Hercules (Immortal Marvel)
8. Solomon Grundy
9. Gladiator
10. Pagan

-Pr-
Who's Pagan?

carver9
Hard to tell with these guys.

KingD19
Well Superman benched the equivalent weight of the Earth for a business week. So I'd say that puts him firmly at the top.

carver9
Herc lifted the entire Universe. I would not put him above anyone here.

-Pr-
Out of the people I know, Superman.

Don't know Pagan though.

abhilegend
Superman.
Rest.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Herc lifted the entire Universe. I would not put him above anyone here.
He didn't lift the universe, carter. Superman and Cap lifted the book containing the multiverse however.

JakeTheBank
Pagan was an Avengers villain back in the Busiek/Perez days during the Heroes Return relaunch.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure Herc held up Earth temporarily for Atlas right? Or Earth and the Heavens or however it was explained.

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
Who's Pagan?

Sorry Pagan is an Avengers foe. Let me get the link.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Pagan_%28Earth-616%29

Stoic
LOL I spelled Superman wrong ha ha. I really need to pay more attention to these things.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Pagan was an Avengers villain back in the Busiek/Perez days during the Heroes Return relaunch.

Oh, that guy? ****... Haven't read that in years.

JakeTheBank

I've re-read it often to get me through the Dark Reign. Not the series of arcs in Marvel, but rather the vast majority of Bendis' run on the Avengers franchise since Disassembled.

Eternal Idol
Supperman sounds like he could give Blob a run for his money.

SevenShackles
Looked at the page but I am still clueless as to who he is, what is he capable of and what collection can I read him in? (he looks awesome)

Diesldude
I think WBH is stronger than a few of these guys, why was he left out? smile

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I've re-read it often to get me through the Dark Reign. Not the series of arcs in Marvel, but rather the vast majority of Bendis' run on the Avengers franchise since Disassembled.

I read through the Avengers stuff a few years back, but every time I try to sit down and re-read it, something always gets in the way.

Originally posted by SevenShackles
Looked at the page but I am still clueless as to who he is, what is he capable of and what collection can I read him in? (he looks awesome)

Just did a quick search:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Pagan_(Earth-616)/Appearances

vince_slice
No Hyperion?
http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/b/bb/Troll-face-emoticon.jpg

pym-ftw
Peak Grundy

TheHulk
Superman>Rest

The Sorrow
Superman is clearly the strong guy in DC and Hulk is Marvel's. When creating a pure strength comparison type thread those two may aswell be left out as no one really has the feats to challenge them.

keiththegreat
Superman

nikfang
Batman. Cause he knows martial arts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.