Thanoseid vs the JLA or Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Take the best of the two of them, Thanos and Darkseid.

Give them all their toys, IG, Omega Beams, etc...

then combine them into ONE being with the combined abilities, strength, etc.

THEN have them run a universe domination plot against

1. JLA
2. Avengers
3. Justice Society
4. X-men

how does it end each time?

What about all the teams at once?

TheGodKiller
You must have a mighty high opinion of these teams.

Anyways, Thanoseid takes this every time, all the time.

Rao Kal El
The way I see Thanos or Darkseid is that they are threats to the teams mainly because they are smart, they plot and plan their moves and are ahead of their enemies each and every time, even if they loose they gain something out of their lost or the lost was planed all along and was part of a bigger scheme.

Unlike Luthor or Doom who have only the intelligence to achieve their goals, Darkseid and Thanos ALSO Have the physical stats of TOP TIER characters, which in combination to their intelligence makes them very real threats to any team.

Having said that and taking into account this fusion is using artifacts too, I don't see how the teams are winning. Not in a forum fight that is, I'm sure in a comic book the heroes will find a way. But not in here.

pym-ftw
Current Avengers could probably win, that is a powerful team

JakeTheBank
In terms of a forum battle, Thanoseid curbstomps.

In a comic, some shit will happen where he winds up defeating himself and crying about it.

h1a8
Wouldn't the IG make a spite thread?
That doesn't make sense.

DTM
Yeah, I was just about to say that as well. Heck, give me the IG and 5 minutes, and I could take down all of those teams, with Ease.

SevenShackles
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5AxnqH877DM/TueOF74ApyI/AAAAAAAACug/uf9me4zDfdA/s640/Thanoseid_001.png
Thanoseid stomps them into paste and takes over the multiverse. (why give him The IG???)

quanchi112
Thanos rips the Darkseid(weakness) out of him and solos.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112

Hahahahaha...

ColossusGrundy

What a completely gay statement.

leonidas
why would you grant an IG? if you don't alter that bit, this will be closed for as it is the dictionary definition of wtfcurbstomp spite....

quanchi112
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
What a completely gay statement. Hush, boy.

SquallX

Pre tell us said weakness?

If anyone has a weakness, that would be Thanos with his morbid love for Mistress Death, even though he knows she sees him as nothing but a play a
Thing.

TheGodKiller
laughing

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
You must have a mighty high opinion of these teams.

Anyways, Thanoseid takes this every time, all the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.