Corvo Attano(Dishonored) vs Booker Dewitt (Bioshock:Infinite)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yamcha
Fight takes place in the middle of a deserted street, Corvo is fighting to protect Emily while Booker is fighting to protect Elizabeth

Who comes out on top?

Corvo
http://i50.tinypic.com/qnjvpe.jpg

VS

http://i47.tinypic.com/2vwxqgo.jpg
Booker

Demonic Phoenix
Corvo most likely.

Is Elizabeth present?

TheHulk
Corvo stomps. Or a 7-9/10

Funny I always thought of this battle...due to the fact the games are quite similar In a way

NemeBro
Booker has Elizabeth open up a portal to a tornado to kill Corvo.

FinalAnswer
Corvo stops time and slits their throats.

NemeBro
Elizabeth transcends the fabric of space and time, sorry.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Corvo stops time, freezing Booker, teleports/posseses Booker and cuts Elizabeth's head off, then slits Booker's throat.

Fixed for joo.

NemeBro
Nope, Elizabeth is omnipotent.

FinalAnswer
Good thing Corvo derives his power from an omnipotent entity. smile

NemeBro
Elizabeth is by on-panel feats much more powerful than the Outsider.

FinalAnswer
Fraid not.

Considering the Outsider is the master of the Void, which will consume everything within the Dishonored universe.

NemeBro
Pointless posturing from a punk *****.

Elizabeth caused the destruction of an infinite amount of universes in the game's ending, and indeed is omniscient and omnipresent in the setting.

FinalAnswer
Nice spoilers bud.

But there's context behind it, she didn't bust it on a whim.

Elizabeth dies, get rekt.

NemeBro
She did bust it on a whim, and as master of time and space, she has all the time in the world to bust it if she wants.

Elizabeth stabs Corvo's mother before he is born, Corvo is now dead forever, get on my level. thumb up

wakkawakkawakka
So...in order for Corvo to get on Elizabeth's level, all he has to do is drown the right person

But all jokes aside Corvo would probably win if Elizabeth isn't present.

Demonic Phoenix
^ Elizabeth promptly one-shots Booker and gets on her knees for Corvo.

KingD19
Since this is Corvo v Booker, and Liz isn't in this fight, Corvo takes a majority.

NemeBro
Booker survived a several thousand meter fall into the water and proceeded to have Songbird try to crush him.

Songbird is a city block+ buster.

Booker is too durable to be harmed by Corvo.

KingD19
Wonder Woman can take punches from Superman, but a switchblade can cut her like butter. Blunt Force Durability doesn't always = piercing durability. How is Booker in that regard, since Corvo uses a blade and arrows and bullets?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Booker survived a several thousand meter fall into the water and proceeded to have Songbird try to crush him.

Songbird is a city block+ buster.

Booker is too durable to be harmed by Corvo.

Corvo puts him to sleep.

GG.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
Wonder Woman can take punches from Superman, but a switchblade can cut her like butter. Blunt Force Durability doesn't always = piercing durability. How is Booker in that regard, since Corvo uses a blade and arrows and bullets?

Good for Wonder Woman.

Prove that the same stupidity applies to Booker.

Booker uses Murder of Crows, killing Corvo. Or he electroshocks and shoots him, killing Corvo. Or he uses Bucking Bronco and shoots him, killing Corvo. Corvo simply can't match Booker Dewitt.

FinalAnswer
Corvo uses Devouring Swarm, killing Booker. Or he freezes time and throws a grenade at him, killing Booker. Or he uses Possession and kills himself, killing Booker. Booker simply can't match Corvo Attano.

NemeBro
Troll harder.

KingD19
Good for Wonder Woman.

Prove that the same stupidity applies to Booker.

Booker uses Murder of Crows, killing Corvo. Or he electroshocks and shoots him, killing Corvo. Or he uses Bucking Bronco and shoots him, killing Corvo. Corvo simply can't match Booker Dewitt.

If you'll read what I posted a bit more closely, I used Wonder Woman as an example, then asked you what Booker's standing was against slashing/piercing damage since you seem to know about him.

And does Booker have a defense against possession, or being frozen in time? Or being frozen in time, then possessed, then thrown in front of his own attacks?

NemeBro
Yeah no.

Piercing damage and blunt damage aren't mutually exclusive like in Wonder Woman comics. The difference is arbitrary. Though Songbird did land claw-first on Booker, who survived.

Possession? Dunno, the Possession Vigor is never used on Booker.

What is Corvo's resistance to possession?

As for time, Booker exists as an anomaly above time, being the result of several timelines merged.

Booker's own attacks can't hurt him.

TheHulk
Nemebro you talk so much but the fact is you sound like you did not play Doshonored let alone know the main character What the f**k?

Either way people can take my word as I played both games and equally enjoyed both and I say Corvo will beat Booker down.

NemeBro
I'm smarter than you, and have played both games. thumb up

ares834
Though Songbird did land claw-first on Booker, who survived. \

When?

NemeBro
After their first meating, when Booker fell thousands of meters into the water, and Songbird proceeded to land on him, before pulling out because the water played havoc on its systems. thumb up

ares834
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLtXCz-w4MU&t=17m20s

Yeah, not seeing where he "lands on him"... After all, we see the inside of Songbird's hand.

KingD19
Also. It's obvious the massive amount of rubble falling into the water allowed Booker to hit it without injury, as he splashed right in. Because even if his durability was that high, if he'd hit the water from 1,000's of meters with the water undisturbed, it would be like falling on concrete and he'd slam into it before going under.

KingD19
And the wiki doesn't state Booker is the result of several timelines. It says that like other people, Elizabeth, and Comstock, he exists in an infinite amount of realities. And if the one from the main reality of the game can be effected by traveling through warps in space-time(tears), then why wouldn't stopping time effect him?

TheHulk
I'm smarter than you, and have played both games. thumb up I don't know what makes you think you are smarter than me...especially arguements wise...what do you base this theory from? You played than why are you asking what are Corvos fts?

TheHulk
Either ways lets look at the facts!

Corvo better at H2H. Why? His combat skills in the game are the best in Dunwall. Booker? lol no fts to suggest he is even a Chris Redfield or Punisher type of Brawler.

Corvo better powers. Especially His Time manipulation ability which stomps on all of Bookers abilities and is the same ability which will result in Corvo winning a lot of fights

TheHulk
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Or he uses Possession and kills himself, killing Booker. Booker simply can't match Corvo Attano. If he kills Booker while inside Bookers body wouldn't Corvo be killing himself? Cause if I remember correctly if the host body dies,Corvo dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.