from the Sun to Earth or from Earth to Sun FTL speeds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
to go from the sun to earth(or from earth to the sun) at or near speed of light should take around 8 minutes right? has anybody done that faster? maybe in a panel or a few seconds?

KingD19
Lots of people. Superman has done it in seconds iirc.

googol
Originally posted by KingD19
Lots of people. Superman has done it in seconds iirc. Atum in his "Sun God" mode did it like in 2 seconds,

carver9
A lot of people have done this.

KingD19
It's one of those, "If you can pull this off, you're officially top tier/top tier+ in speed" feats that gets used as a benchmark.

googol
Originally posted by carver9
A lot of people have done this. juggernaut did, but Hulk couldnt?

KingD19
Originally posted by googol
juggernaut did, but Hulk couldnt?

Lol, what? You're ridiculous. You're talking about Kuurt, and he teleported himself back to Earth. There's a difference between speed and teleportation.

Sin I AM
didnt tony do it

googol
Originally posted by Sin I AM
didnt tony do it no, that was War Machine

googol
There's a difference between speed and teleportation. he didnt teleported back, he just didnt want to be stop

KingD19
Yes, and he was teleported directly into the sun, and he forced his way back through that same portal, effectively teleporting back a few feet from where he started. That was evidently clear from the scene.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by googol
no, that was War Machine

issu?

googol
Yes, and he was teleported directly into the sun, and he forced his way back through that same portal, effectively teleporting back a few feet from where he started. That was evidently clear from the scene. Kuurth was truly unstoppable

pym-ftw
Thor has done this

googol
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thor has done this NO. last time he did(Void) took like 2 panels for him to reach the sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.