What would Wonder Woman do...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
What would Woman Woman do if she came home one day and Kratos was standing in the living room wearing a wife beater and was supremely p!ssed off?

Happy Dance

ColossusGrundy
She would make the mini-game and screw his brains out.

Sasuke sucks
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
What would Woman Woman do if she came home one day and Kratos was standing in the living room wearing a wife beater and was supremely p!ssed off?

Happy Dance

wHAT IS a wife beAter, by your word it's a thing?

JakeTheBank
Probably kick his ass.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Probably kick his ass.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sasuke sucks
wHAT IS a wife beAter, by your word it's a thing?

This kind of shirt is a wife beater:

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Probably kick his ass.

I dont know...

Kratos already wrecked Ares, Gaia, Posiden, Pluto, Hercules, Hera, Chronos, Helios, and Zeus himself...

Do you really think she'll last 2 minutes against him without being brutally slain!?

remigio_coldez
She will probably force him to wear an apron instead. laughing

JakeTheBank
I dont know...

Kratos already wrecked Ares, Gaia, Posiden, Pluto, Hercules, Hera, Chronos, Helios, and Zeus himself...

Do you really think she'll last 2 minutes against him without being brutally slain!?

Yes.

If you put Diana in the God of War Universe and she retained her abilities and equipment, she'd solo Olympus as well.

Q99
I dont know...

Easily.

DTM
I think Kratos vs. Wonder Woman would be a damn close fight, though if we consider both universes Greek Pantheons to be the same (or similiar), Kratos should beat WW solidly.

Q99
Originally posted by DTM
I think Kratos vs. Wonder Woman would be a damn close fight, though if we consider both universes Greek Pantheons to be the same (or similiar), Kratos should beat WW solidly.

?

No-one in GoW has speed feats near her. No-one has strength feats near her. No-one has toughness fears near her.

I wonder by what definition that's a 'damn close fight'.

DTM
What I meant was, if we were saying GoW Zeus was the same as DC Zeus, then Kratos rocks Wonder Woman (as WW wouldnt be able to beat Zeus, and Kratos was proved to be his equal, or superior).

Q99
Originally posted by DTM
What I meant was, if we were saying GoW Zeus was the same as DC Zeus, then Kratos rocks Wonder Woman (as WW wouldnt be able to beat Zeus, and Kratos was proved to be his equal, or superior).

Well, they aren't. A DC god, even a less powerful one, could solo the GoW pantheon.

And them not being equal, it's not close to a close fight.

TheGodKiller
She'd beat the shit outta him.

DTM
Originally posted by Q99
Well, they aren't. A DC god, even a less powerful one, could solo the GoW pantheon.

And them not being equal, it's not close to a close fight.

So says you Q, I may believe a bit differently.

Silent Master
Really? what strength, speed, durability feats do the characters from GOW have that place them on the DC gods level?

DTM
Kratos through brute force and skill ripped through a Titan the size of a mountain, and that Titan was weaker than Zeus, so while I do believe the DC world is probably the more powerful in its Gods, its not by such a Massive degree that I feel WW would demolish Kratos at his highest Zeus-matching/beating levels.

Silent Master
What durability feats did this Titan have, because I've seen Thorgirl hit Thor with mountain busting attacks during a light sparring match. heck I've seen Cyke blast the Juggernaut with enough power to destroy a small planetoid.

DTM
Durability feats were he was the size and power of a mountain, and a Titan of Greek mythology, so Id put his strength/durability levels at pretty darn high. stick out tongue

Silent Master
Originally posted by DTM
Durability feats were he was the size and power of a mountain, and a Titan of Greek mythology, so Id put his strength/durability levels at pretty darn high. stick out tongue

IOW no, he'd had zero durability feats.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by DTM
Kratos through brute force and skill ripped through a Titan the size of a mountain, and that Titan was weaker than Zeus, so while I do believe the DC world is probably the more powerful in its Gods, its not by such a Massive degree that I feel WW would demolish Kratos at his highest Zeus-matching/beating levels.

Ripping through a mountain sized foe is not that impressive in a universe where people move planets.

If she retained her abilities and weapons in the GoW universe, she would be ruling Olympus.

Q99
Originally posted by DTM

Wonder Woman's lifted Asmodel's city-sized chariot, and oh yes, helped moved the Earth and the Moon on separate occasions.

Also, I don't think any of them could take full-strength blows from Superman. Or take punches that literally have sent her flying 500+ miles... without injury. And then return and physically restrain the person who sent her flying 500+ miles.

Let's not forget speed. They're all snails next to her if she kicks it into gear. Even if we assumed Wonder Woman's strength edge wasn't enough in itself for some reason, she's way faster than GoW Hermes, let alone GoW everyone else.

Rather than 'probably' more powerful, I think the bigger question is how many orders of magnitude the difference is.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
Wonder Woman's lifted Asmodel's city-sized chariot, and oh yes, helped moved the Earth and the Moon on separate occasions.

Also, I don't think any of them could take full-strength blows from Superman. Or take punches that literally have sent her flying 500+ miles... without injury. And then return and physically restrain the person who sent her flying 500+ miles.

Let's not forget speed. They're all snails next to her if she kicks it into gear. Even if we assumed Wonder Woman's strength edge wasn't enough in itself for some reason, she's way faster than GoW Hermes, let alone GoW everyone else.

Rather than 'probably' more powerful, I think the bigger question is how many orders of magnitude the difference is.

Eh, Kratos was a peer to Hercules, who lifted GoW Earth. So the strength difference is not as large as you think, if not non-existent.

Otherwise, yeah, she smokes him in a brawl. Her other stats ensure it.

TheLordofMurder
How often does Wonder Woman speed blitz in hand to hand combat?

As far as I can see, most of the time she doesnt anything speed wise to suggest that she'd outclass Kratos in this regard...

In addition, I firmly believe his hand to hand/weapon to weapon combat skill far, far, exceeds hers; Kratos has a big reach advantage on her and she'd have to eat a nasty, nasty, combo just to get within striking range...

Add to that, Kratos is fully willing to kill and actively tries to do so; Diana might fight hard, but she isnt actively trying to kill...

I think Kratos would tear her head off just like he did Helios's...

TheLordofMurder
This would be her fate:

Sasaraixx

As far as I can see, most of the time she doesnt anything speed wise to suggest that she'd outclass Kratos in this regard...

I take it you've never read any Wonder Woman then?

Even if we concede that Kratos is more skilled, her stats far outclass his.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
I take it you've never read any Wonder Woman then?

Even if we concede that Kratos is more skilled, her stats far outclass his.

I admit, I'm not a big follower of hers, but I have read a few WW comics and what I have observed is just that; I dont see her speed blitzing all the time in the comics featuring her that I've read (now I have seen her blitz, but not all the time)...

And although this isnt even close to a canon comic (but is endorsed by DC themselves), Woman Woman didnt display anything in the DC Universe Online opening sequence to suggest that she's be faster than Kratos (she fought Deathstroke and Metallo; she didnt ultra blitz either of them)...

Supes showed Superspeed during that sequence as did Black Adam and Flash...but not Woman Woman.

Q99

Here, she ties up Amazo before he can react.

Amazo who has the powers of Superman, Flash, etc..

I have no idea who this guy is but he's being speedblitzed in HtH

Not hand to hand, but does multiple trips to and from a town in a few seconds

Very unlikely, she's an incredibly skilled combatant. Unlike most high-powers, Wonder Woman is quite skilled and even without powers is a high level martial artist.

Lower than the lasso, which can be used as a ranged weapon itself.

Here, cuts a demon god's hand off by using it as a whip

Destroys a statue similarly

Unbreakable bracers on her forearms. Aside from simply rushing past, she can simply block anything while closing.

Here's her blocking bullets while blindfolded... and bored.

Here's her doing heat vision

And again <--- This one is Amazo trying to kill her with laser eyes. A *bit* more impressive than blades on a chain.

He's not getting through that.

She could sit down and let him could grab her head and pull and it wouldn't work.

Do you think he could pull off Superman's head? Because their bones are about equally tough, if he can't do Supes then he's likely not going to do squat.

So are a lot of Elseworlds where characters are of different powers.

Heck, so is DC vs Mortal Kombat ^^

Yea, she was really depowered in those for whatever reason.

There's a tendency for alternate worlds to portray her badly, with a small list of exceptions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.