PC Superman vs. FP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DTM
Sorry, dont mean this to be a spite thread to Stoic's current one, in fact the opposite, more an homage, and a fight I certainly wouldnt mind knowing what we all think about it.

PRE CRISIS SUPERMAN

vs.

FULL POWERED TYRANT

Takes place in a galaxy far beyond our own. Who wins?

abhilegend
Who do you like more? Superman had more and better strength, durability and speed feats than all the herald and trans characters combined. The question is which do you prefer more? A character with a few appearances whose highest feat is fighting and losing to galactus or the guy who was tossing planets like a ping pong ball every other issue and at his weakest level tanked Big Bang itself?

DTM
Well, saying Tyrant fought and lost to Galactus while true, is still a bit misleading and selling him short. Tyrant at his Full Power was a near equal to Galactus, who actually eats planets for fun. Personally Id pick Galactus over PC Superman, so having someone a bit lesser powered than G fight Supes, to me, makes for quick a solid match.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
Well, saying Tyrant fought and lost to Galactus while true, is still a bit misleading and selling him short. Tyrant at his Full Power was a near equal to Galactus, who actually eats planets for fun. Personally Id pick Galactus over PC Superman, so having someone a bit lesser powered than G fight Supes, to me, makes for quick a solid match.
That's what I said, who do you prefer more. Also Galactus doesn't literally eats planet.

DTM
Gotcha, and yep, I know. smile

Dolos
I like PC Superman more cause if Superman loses a debate against an insanely powerful character I can be like, oop, you're lucky we Supes fans separated Superman continuity as a favor to everyone else. I mean, we didn't have to, that's just because we're so secure that we cut off a whole era and still put him in debates.

a88378438
PC superman can lift entire universe weight,faster than infinity,survival Big Bang,so yes

a88378438
Originally posted by Dolos
I like PC Superman more cause if Superman loses a debate against an insanely powerful character I can be like, oop, you're lucky we Supes fans separated Superman continuity as a favor to everyone else. I mean, we didn't have to, that's just because we're so secure that we cut off a whole era and still put him in debates.
PC superman/Supergirl full power+pis could beat PC Validus,pc mongul,pc ds,pc composite Superman,pc mon-el or super-boy prime put together

red sabre
in my opinion PC superman should never be used in debates in the first place, this guy has a very high end feats which are just ridiculous, but then again he has a very low end feats which once again put him to shame even at average superman standards, PC superman was too much of a cartoonish character.

Dolos
Originally posted by red sabre
in my opinion PC superman should never be used in debates in the first place, this guy has a very high end feats which are just ridiculous, but then again he has a very low end feats which once again put him to shame even at average superman standards, PC superman was too much of a cartoonish character.

No different from Classic Strange or SS, or Juggernaut or Hulk or anyone really.

The thing is a lot of the story arcs were pretty decent.

Speaking of which, what story arc is this from?

Link

a88378438
when pc superman low level,sure,pc mongul,pc DS,pc composite Superman can beat him,but when pc superman high level,he can beat PC any charater,even shazam(who once move entire galaxy and survival INFINITY

red sabre
No different from Classic Strange or SS, or Juggernaut or Hulk or anyone really.

The thing is a lot of the story arcs were pretty decent.

Speaking of which, what story arc is this from?

Link

no you dont get the difference because you are not familiar with the character and talk out of the air, this is not a subject for debate but a FACT.
every character has low feats and high feats you genius however they still keep the character at some level range.
with PC superman its sometimes he is higher than a skyfather and sometimes he is a low herald or even high meta.
read some PC before you go into debates about the subject.

Dolos
no you dont get the difference because you are not familiar with the character and talk out of the air, this is not a subject for debate but a FACT.
every character has low feats and high feats you genius however they still keep the character at some level range.
with PC superman its sometimes he is higher than a skyfather and sometimes he is a low herald or even high meta.

Of course he's all over the place, I was just saying that his high end feats weren't any more cartoony than those of, say, Doctor Strange or the Silver Surfer back then. Also, that a few comic arts had at least some dramatic appeal as opposed to being loony.

I apologize. I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

TheGodKiller
hysterical

Dolos
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1933/436543.JPG

I refuse to click it. I refuse.

TheGodKiller
^Peak-a-boo to you too!

red sabre
Of course he's all over the place, I was just saying that his high end feats weren't any more cartoony than those of, say, Doctor Strange or the Silver Surfer back then. Also, that a few comic arts had at least some dramatic appeal as opposed to being loony.

I apologize. I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

i apologize for my arrogant response as well, its just sometimes i get kinda frustrated when people want to debate with you about anything Lol

pym-ftw
Humanoid mighty mouse 6/10

a88378438
a level range pc superman not PC superman,he always has PIS,a lot of pis,nO PIS,PC Validus,pc mongul,pc ds,pc composite Superman can beat him,but PC Validus,pc mongul,pc ds,pc composite Superman,this all no one can do pc superman feats,(lift entire universe weight,faster than infinity survival big bang)),pc mon-el or superoby-prime can equal to him,Unless this is a PIS PC SUPERMAN,he can overpowerd any thing

red sabre
Originally posted by a88378438
a level range pc superman not PC superman,he always has PIS,a lot of pis,nO PIS,PC Validus,pc mongul,pc ds,pc composite Superman can beat him,but PC Validus,pc mongul,pc ds,pc composite Superman,this all no one can do pc superman feats,(lift entire universe weight,faster than infinity survival big bang)),pc mon-el or superoby-prime can equal to him,Unless this is a PIS PC SUPERMAN,he can overpowerd any thing

what? pc superman not pc superman? what are you even trying to say? PIS? thats the point there isnt PIS with this guy he is just either that powerful or that weak.
the "points" you just presented only back me up further that sometimes he has very high end feats and sometimes very low end feats, calling that PIS is unbased and doesnt make any sense since he got many feats on both sides, again this is not a matter of opinion this is a fact, arguing against this fact only makes you look ignorant.

a88378438
what? pc superman not pc superman? what are you even trying to say? PIS? thats the point there isnt PIS with this guy he is just either that powerful or that weak.
the "points" you just presented only back me up further that sometimes he has very high end feats and sometimes very low end feats, calling that PIS is unbased and doesnt make any sense since he got many feats on both sides, again this is not a matter of opinion this is a fact, arguing against this fact only makes you look ignorant.
Is was my point,when PC superman " powerful",he can do anything,when he weak,a lot of pc charater can beat him(like pc mongul,pc ds,etc)
just all

abhilegend
in my opinion PC superman should never be used in debates in the first place, this guy has a very high end feats which are just ridiculous, but then again he has a very low end feats which once again put him to shame even at average superman standards, PC superman was too much of a cartoonish character. Originally posted by red sabre
Not true in any sense of the world. PC superman's low showings always lack the proper context.

a88378438
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not true in any sense of the world. PC superman's low showings always lack the proper context.
agree,but PC superman has tooo many PIS,PC mongul can beat him but i dont think PC DS,or mongul,even PC Validus,can they can has lift entire universe weight strength?they are can take a big bang?PC Validus?PC DS?i dont think so

a88378438
In fact,back the silver age,I'm only belive superman or supergirl can do this feats(lift entire universe weight,faster than infinty take big bang),other charater was nothing,they are even not close

red sabre
Is was my point,when PC superman " powerful",he can do anything,when he weak,a lot of pc charater can beat him(like pc mongul,pc ds,etc)
just all

yes in this point you are correct.

red sabre

well he did have many low showing where they just let some no name and no use villain woop him, he even got hurt by street bullies Lol , but as i stated before there are many of those low showings to contredict his extremely high showings so its a toss up seriously.

a88378438
yes in this point you are correct.
yes.that why i belive superboy-prime was a regular PC superman level

guy222
tyrant

JakeTheBank
yes.that why i belive superboy-prime was a regular PC superman level

Do you think Conner Kent and Martian Manhunter could harm PC Superman then with the same success?

zeel
tyrant wins.

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

a88378438
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Do you think Conner Kent and Martian Manhunter could harm PC Superman then with the same success?
No,i beliveSMP was a regular PC superman level just because smp was a pre-crisis "superman",he from pre-crisis,so that why he soooo powerful,but clear,he not as powerful as SA superman(high level)but he still can moving planet with easily,so yes,i think he was a regular PC superman level,a regular PC superman weaker than PC mongul,PC DS,PC Validus,but a high level PC superman/supergirl can easily beat them put together

Stoic
FP Tyrant has little to no panel time.

Diesldude

I'm sorry dude, but you're hard to read.

a88378438
Originally posted by Diesldude
sorry.my enligh was bad i know..

a88378438
Originally posted by Diesldude
a powerful SA superman can lift entire universe weight,faster than infinity,survival big bang,but a regular PC superman cant do these,he just superboy-prime level(Time travel,moving-planets level)that why a lot of charater can beat him(like PC MONgul,PC DS,pc Validus)they are cant beat a full powerful SA superman/supergirl,even your put them together was no match for SA supers power(strength,speed,etc)each other no one possess lifted entire universe weight or survival big bang)

DTM
Originally posted by Stoic
FP Tyrant has little to no panel time.

True, but Galactus does, so basing FP Tyrant on his battle with Galactus (a fed one at that, Im sure), which I believe was a pretty hard fought one, does give quite a good approximation of where this Tyrant would fall power-wise.

abhilegend
well he did have many low showing where they just let some no name and no use villain woop him, he even got hurt by street bullies Lol , but as i stated before there are many of those low showings to contredict his extremely high showings so its a toss up seriously.
There was always some kryptonite to cancel out his powers in those scenarios.

a88378438
There was always some kryptonite to cancel out his powers in those scenarios.
PC superman full power can eating kryptonite

quanchi112
Not true in any sense of the world. PC superman's low showings always lack the proper context. Irony abounds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.