Bannings to happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
Rage of Olympus, Gecko, Abhi, Pym-ftw, Golgo, Stiltman, Batman Prime and Rao Kal El are all to be banned within the next 24 hours. Carver, Quan, Marwash, Raisen and The Hulk are on very thin ice.

Newjak, Pr and I will be announcing more people soon.

carver9
That pretty much all of KMC. I rarely post here anymore...don't know why I am getting banned. :'(

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
That pretty much all of KMC. I rarely post here anymore...don't know why I am getting banned. :'( Ask Pr. I tried buddy...

Batman-Prime
That pretty much all of KMC. I rarely post here anymore...don't know why I am getting banned. :'(

#Because you deserve it! Bada forgot Mindset and PR, those two are the worst of the lot oh and Delph!

carver9
edit

Raisen
Originally posted by Badabing
Rage of Olympus, Gecko, Abhi, Pym-ftw, Golgo, Stiltman, Batman Prime and Rao Kal El are all to be banned within the next 24 hours. Carver, Quan, Marwash, Raisen and The Hulk are on very thin ice.

is this for real?

i haven't bashed thor in a long time. that's the only reason i can think of for my banishment.

Batman-Prime
Lol...so even though I rarely post here, I deserve it? Makes sense. There are people here on KMC that does a lot more than I do...a lot more. Just because someone gives their opinion doesn't mean they should get banned and thatis exactly what I am guilty of, giving my opinion. When you see me come on here bashing, flaming, trolling people, posting continuous posts of a certain character being owned just to make someone angry. Holla at me. All of this attention that is being directed at me needs to be pointed at others if you ask me. I still love you like a bro though. smile

I like you too and tbh PR PMed me that he likes you too. It's just the filthy, lying abomination of an italian lizard that wants you to get banned. He uses PR as an excuse. We should start a revolution, fry him and taste some old, wrinkled raptormeat!

Raisen
Lol...so even though I rarely post here, I deserve it? Makes sense. There are people here on KMC that does a lot more than I do...a lot more. Just because someone gives their opinion doesn't mean they should get banned and thatis exactly what I am guilty of, giving my opinion. When you see me come on here bashing, flaming, trolling people, posting continuous posts of a certain character being owned just to make someone angry. Holla at me. All of this attention that is being directed at me needs to be pointed at others if you ask me. I still love you like a bro though. smile

i don't get it either. people post crazy stuff on here but you don't. i see the interactions between you and a certain person and it just seems like someone has a personal beef with you. this isn't right at all

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I like you too and tbh PR PMed me that he likes you too. It's just the filthy, lying abomination of an italian lizard that wants you to get banned. He uses PR as an excuse. We should start a revolution, fry him and taste some old, wrinkled raptormeat!

I think we should make a thread called "how do we get a raptor mod banned".

smile

Batman-Prime
I think we should make a thread called "how do we get a raptor mod banned".

smile

thumb up great Idea

As you commanded!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t577483.html

Rao Kal El

Estacado
Change the list... ban Carter and quan today....313

Raisen
but, but, KMC is all I have

Rao Kal El
ban

leonidas

iswydt..... shifty

Newjak
Originally posted by leonidas
iswydt..... shifty You're also on the thin ice list uhuh

Raisen
Originally posted by Newjak
You're also on the thin ice list uhuh

Report for abuse of power/threatening

Newjak
Originally posted by Raisen
Report for abuse of power/threatening Leo knows what he's done.

And aren't you trying to suck up... not doing a very good job. uhu

Cogito

Sounds reasonable thumb up

-Pr-
Yeah, it took us a while to narrow the list down and agree, but then again some names just kept cropping up no matter what we did.

carver9
Wow.

-Pr-
Just count yourself lucky that you got notice.

Rao Kal El
Carver should get banned, He is always lowballing and bashing, so does Leonidas for being so biased and unreasonable.

Cogito should be in there for being a sniper.

And PR is the worst MOD ever, so is Newjack and Tyranus Bada

and I think this is my last post for the day. I'm leading my self out of here for the next 24 hrs,before I get kick out.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
iswydt..... shifty

Yeah, so do I. I already got tricked once on another site, so I'm not falling for it again stick out tongue

Rao Kal El
^This guy should get banned too, for not playing along well with others

TheHulk
My names there? Why? I did not make any enemies? Nor did I do anything wrong...well either at least I'm not gonna be banned yet...but can I at least know what I did to be "almost" ban list?

Estacado
You are a Hulk fan that alone is enough to get banned here....

StiltmanFTW
laughing

thumb up

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by TheHulk
My names there? Why? I did not make any enemies? Nor did I do anything wrong...well either at least I'm not gonna be banned yet...but can I at least know what I did to be "almost" ban list?

Dude, you are worse than Carver and Quan together

Should call you Quanver

Sin I AM

what did i miss?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Dude, you are worse than Carver and Quan together

Should call you Quanver Lol what? I never trolled,flamed or argued with a mod before? Doesn't that count? He'll I think I got 1 warning but I did not do anything wrong...and how am I worse?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Estacado
You are a Hulk fan that alone is enough to get banned here.... you got to be kidding me...

carver9
Well...I have 23 hrs left. Let me get started at posting all of these scans I have been saving for yrs. Time to wreck shop.

juggerman
Well...I have 23 hrs left. Let me get started at posting all of these scans I have been saving for yrs.

laughing

Wait a minute, you are only on the "thin ice" list bro.

Raisen
Leo knows what he's done.

And aren't you trying to suck up... not doing a very good job. uhu

Forgot that you're a mod sir. I'm sorry. Do you want me to go punch
Leo for you?

Rao Kal El
Lol what? I never trolled,flamed or argued with a mod before? Doesn't that count? He'll I think I got 1 warning but I did not do anything wrong...and how am I worse?

Can't respond, I'm banned.

Oh wait! one last post maybe.

Your Word Life sig is a give away that you are a bully add the fact that you are a hulk and goku fan and this was bound to happen.

Have a good day sir!

TheHulk
Carver should get banned, He is always lowballing and bashing, so does Leonidas for being so biased and unreasonable.

Cogito should be in there for being a sniper.

And PR is the worst MOD ever, so is Newjack and Tyranus Bada

and I think this is my last post for the day. I'm leading my self out of here for the next 24 hrs,before I get kick out. Dude just because you are getting banned does not mean you got to do a rage quit. Carver maybe,but Leo is nothing what you just described..he is a great debater! PR is a good one too and also a good mod(not sucking up),Cogito..got no problem with him,Newjack..well Untill now I also feel people deserve it more but yea he done a good job so far and Bada did nothing wrong...I'm nit backseat modding just stating the facts.

-Pr-
Well...I have 23 hrs left. Let me get started at posting all of these scans I have been saving for yrs. Time to wreck shop.

You have hours, not years.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-

is this forreal?

Estacado
you got to be kidding me...
Seriously just look at the list...
Carver he has a Hulk sig
Quan he had a Hulk sig before
Rage his previous sig had Hulk in it
Rao has a Hulk sig as well..

carver9

I should be able to stack all of these scans up into two post.

TheHulk
Can't respond, I'm banned.

Oh wait! one last post maybe.

Your Word Life sig is a give away that you are a bully add the fact that you are a hulk and goku fan and this was bound to happen.

Have a good day sir! KMC is far from a biased website...I haves went to other threads that don't involved Hulk either...he'll I never been to the Anime versus forum but only recently...

I'm a Wolvy,gambit,cyclops fan too but hell they don't show up often do they? And just becuz I'm in Hulk threads most of the time does not mean anything unless I'm annoying people.

Raisen
Originally posted by Sin I AM
is this forreal?

As real as Geckos obesity problem

TheHulk
Originally posted by Estacado
Seriously just look at the list...
Carver he has a Hulk sig
Quan he had a Hulk sig before
Rage his previous sig had Hulk in it
Rao has a Hulk sig as well.. lol quite true but still this guys pretty much anger a lot of people...not me sure I vote all the time but at least I barely got in to heated debates..

Rao Kal El
KMC is far from a biased website...I haves went to other threads that don't involved Hulk either...he'll I never been to the Anime versus forum but only recently...

I'm a Wolvy,gambit,cyclops fan too but hell they don't show up often do they? And just becuz I'm in Hulk threads most of the time does not mean anything unless I'm annoying people.

Yes, You are annoying.

Also why does Sin I Am does not get banned, she is a GIRL, She only has "girl comic book knowledge" which is almost next to nothing.

What does she contributes?

carver9
KMC is far from a biased website...I haves went to other threads that don't involved Hulk either...he'll I never been to the Anime versus forum but only recently...

Sigh*...Rao isn't serious. OMG.

CosmicComet
She provides entertainment, and gives my rage focus.

carver9
Yes, You are annoying.

Also why does Sin I Am does not get banned, she is a GIRL, She only has "girl comic book knowledge" which is almost next to nothing.

laughing

Estacado
Yes, You are annoying.

Cause she makes us look more manly...biscuits

Rao Kal El
Sigh*...Rao isn't serious. OMG.

What do you know? Shut up Carver!!!

I am tired of you bashing people and your attitude towards others, always insulting and sh1t.

We should put you on a space ship to Sakar

TheHulk
Sigh*...Rao isn't serious. OMG. But the question is why am I on the list when I barely get into arguements....he'll no offense Carver but the damage you so done is as good as Rage and Quan and Abhi...and the fact you are on the thin ice list is incredible already especially since PR does not like you at all....

h1a8
is this forreal? lol wink

-Pr-
is this forreal?

If you'd seen what they said about you, you'd have no doubt.

I should be able to stack all of these scans up into two post.

Promises, promises.

Yes, You are annoying.

T&A.

TheHulk
What do you know? Shut up Carver!!!

I am tired of you bashing people and your attitude towards others, always insulting ans sh1t.

We should put you on a space ship to Sakar If your serious...than your acting like a child...if not still calm down..

carver9
What do you know, Shut up Carver!!!

I am tired of you bashing people and your attitude towards others, always insulting ans sh1t.

We should put you on a space ship to Sakar

laughing out loud Dang. I hope you give me a weapon before shipping me off.

carver9
But the question is why am I on the list when I barely get into arguements....he'll no offense Carver but the damage you so done is as good as Rage and Quan and Abhi...and the fact you are on the thin ice list is incredible already especially since PR does not like you at all....

confused I think you should crowd Bada box with PMs asking him why you are on the list.

TheHulk
confused I think you should crowd Bada box with PMs asking him why you are on the list. lol I'm on the thin ice list bro..I don't want to bother him...

carver9
lol I'm on the thin ice list bro..I don't want to bother him...

Naah, you are ok. He just sent me a PM telling me he doesn't mind. He sent me a raptor with a thumbs up for giving you that advise. PM away bro.

Omega Vision
I support this.

Rao Kal El
If your serious...than your acting like a child...if not still calm down..

WHAT???!!! Don't tell me to calm down, If anything I have learned that the worst people are the lest confrontational.

At least with Carver I know what to expect, but with you?

Backstabber/cenalover/hulkfanboy

juggerman

April Fool's?

TheHulk
Naah, you are ok. He just sent me a PM telling me he doesn't mind. He sent me a raptor with a thumbs up for giving you that advise. PM away bro. I think I will go with PR instead....Bada prob making that list..since he says there's more

carver9
WHAT???!!! Don't tell me to calm down, If anything I have learned that the worst people are the lest confrontational.

Backstabber/cenalover/hulkfanboy

laughing out loud laughing out loud This guy is ripping through me (no homo...Georgia phrase). Uuuuummmm, can you pick someone else to bully. DANG.

TheHulk
Originally posted by juggerman
April Fool's? Holy shit I never though of it...hopefully it is XD

TheHulk

Backstabber/cenalover/hulkfanboy How am I a backstabber??

juggerman
Holy shit I never though of it...hopefully it is XD

I think so but hey you never know

Raisen

Rao Kal El
Screw you Hulk and Carver, thinking this is funny and Sh1t.

TheHulk
Erase the April Fool comment and let the joke run its course but this is so heartaching man...KMC is the best forum I been too and I been in a lot of Forums....

MF DELPH
Smh...

TheHulk
What???

Is this a phucking joke???

Who the hell plays those pranks on others???

I feel like an @ss for all those mean things I said. laughing

Carver, We should still ship you to Sakar in any case. OHH! So now you admit you are a bully eh!?!?

-Pr-
Took you ****ers 4 pages to get it... Wow.

juggerman
Erase the April Fool comment and let the joke run its course

Seconded. Sorry.

TheGodKiller
Why am I not on that list? I am offended. sneer

Raisen
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Smh...

lol. this is all it took for them to be at eachother's throats and backstabbing. lol.

juggerman

It was a good one too. I only thought of it cuz i saw your comment in the "Injustice" thread and it hit me laughing

TheHulk
Took you ****ers 4 pages to get it... Wow. WHAT!?!? THIS IS APRIL FOOLS JOKE!?

Edit:I command Juggernan cunning brain

Raisen
Screw you Hulk and Carver, thinking this is funny and Sh1t.

LOL!!!

TheHulk
Screw you Hulk and Carver, thinking this is funny and Sh1t. he just admitted its a April fools joke...

TheHulk
I'm literally screaming Vulgarities and S.O.B on my phone now...PR and Bada..this is the first time I got a April fools joke that got me...

SamZED

Newjak, Pr and I will be announcing more people soon. Ive been on this forum for 8 fcuking years but dont get to be a part of April Fool joke??? Hell ive insulted more people on this forum than most people on the list ever debated! I deserve a ban threat damn it!!!

Raisen
he just admitted its a April fools joke...

Rao knew all along, he told me early on and made Carv aware of it I believe. But you......you really played your hand Hulk. Showed what you would act like with just a little pressure put on you. I would say you failed.

StiltmanFTW
I'm literally screaming Vulgarities and S.O.B on my phone now...PR and Bada..this is the first time I got a April fools joke that got me...

Leo's and my comments should've made you realize it's April Fools' sooner stick out tongue

Originally posted by SamZED
Ive been on this forum for 8 fcuking years but dont get to be a part of April Fool joke??? Hell ive insulted more people on this forum than most people on the list ever debated! I deserve a ban threat damn it!!!

Spider-Man fans are just inferior. Wolverine wins yet again.

TheGodKiller
SamZED and I will take our case to the UNHRC. Clearly our basic rights and privileges have been defiled.

Raisen
Ive been on this forum for 8 fcuking years but dont get to be a part of April Fool joke??? Hell ive insulted more people on this forum than most people on the list ever debated! I deserve a ban threat damn it!!!

you'll get your wish. i just reported your post for swearing.

carver9

laughing out loud be proud you were not on that list. Ninety percent of those people have been threatened to be banned for real.

TheHulk
Rao knew all along, he told me early on and made Carv aware of it I believe. But you......you really played your hand Hulk. Showed what you would act like with just a little pressure put on you. I would say you failed. lol all I said was facts...that and wouldn't you be shocked that you did nothing wrong and got in the Thin ice list...

TheHulk
To all people^

Screw you all for not just PMing me..

Rao Kal El
laughing laughing laughing

TheHulk
WHY AM I IN THE CENTER IF THIS JOKE IN THE FIRST PLACE!?

Raisen
But the question is why am I on the list when I barely get into arguements....he'll no offense Carver but the damage you so done is as good as Rage and Quan and Abhi...and the fact you are on the thin ice list is incredible already especially since PR does not like you at all....

Threw Carv, Rage, Quan, and Abhi under the bus in one post.
Bada strategically used those names and placed them on thin ice rather than ban list to draw emotion. Well done Bada, well done good Sir.

Raisen
lol quite true but still this guys pretty much anger a lot of people...not me sure I vote all the time but at least I barely got in to heated debates..

Under the bus

Raisen
lol I'm on the thin ice list bro..I don't want to bother him...

What is this^^^

Sin I AM
lame

TheHulk
So did I handle it well or not?

-Pr-
lame

Not if you fell for it.

Raisen

no

StiltmanFTW
lol

Newjak
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
SamZED and I will take our case to the UNHRC. Clearly our basic rights and privileges have been defiled. Ok...

Upon further review of your cases I hereby judge that you two are in the fact the worst and shall now be banned no expression

Raisen

On the plus side, you managed to solo Carv, Rage, Abhi, and Quan via throwing under the bus. That puts you in the Team Buster Tier.

And it also puts you in the Tear Shedding Tier

Sundipped

If it wasn't for juggermans post, it'll still be going.
This thread cracked me up. This is my laugh of the day. laughing out loud

TheHulk
no I think I did kinda well. sad

TheHulk
On the plus side, you managed to solo Carv, Rage, Abhi, and Quan via throwing under the bus. That puts you in the Team Buster Tier.

And it also puts you in the Tear Shedding Tier Thx...whatever that means..

Newjak
I think I did kinda well. sad IF by do well, you mean Hulk out and throw all your teammates under the bus then yes you performed excellent in your trials no expression

TheHulk
IF by do well, you mean Hulk out and throw all your teammates under the bus then yes you performed excellent in your trials no expression I meant I handled my emotions personally quite well..cause I was hurt a lot by this...

Raisen
What do The Hulk and this rhino have in common? First one to answer correctly wins a prize.

Raisen
I meant I handled my emotions personally quite well..cause I was hurt a lot by this...

That's what I meant by the Tear Shedding Tier

TheGodKiller
They're both twice as sensitive during their periods?

Raisen
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
They're both twice as sensitive during their periods?

Interesting and true but still the wrong answer.

Damborgson
Why didn't I make the ban list? sad

TheGodKiller
SamZED, even though Newjak has addressed our grievances, let's welcome our brother in arms Damborgson.

Newjak
Yup Damborgson can be banned to

Raisen
Originally posted by Damborgson
Why didn't I make the ban list? sad

I was told that you threatened to stop buying Thor comics if you were banned. If that happened, the Thor title would lose it's only buyer and be ended. It's all about money with these guys

Blair Wind
How about we just ban everyone? It's only fair.

Newjak
Originally posted by Blair Wind
How about we just ban everyone? It's only fair. hmm

Not a bad idea at all.

Raisen
How about we just ban everyone? It's only fair.

You only have the authority to ban yourself. I highly recommend this

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
Why didn't I make the ban list? sad Lol that's what I though too buddy..

TheHulk
That's what I meant by the Tear Shedding Tier yea but I pretty much did not over react...

Raisen
Lol that's what I though too buddy..

You work for Greyhound? Cuz you still throwing people under the bus. You just supposed to be driving the damn thing.

Cogito

This is why I stopped letting myself get into serious debates with so many forum members..

Diesldude
Ban everyone, the moderators should step down and nominate Long Pig as the Boss.

Raisen
yea but I pretty much did not over react...

You good. This is just too much fun to stop

Blair Wind
hmm

Not a bad idea at all.

thumb up

You only have the authority to ban yourself. I highly recommend this

Newjak, start with this Raisen guy.

Raisen
thumb up

Newjak, start with this Raisen guy.

LOL.

TheHulk
You work for Greyhound? Cuz you still throwing people under the bus. You just supposed to be driving the damn thing. I'm a solo act! Thank you very much!

JayDaDon
Wow that took long for guys to start to catch on. Last year when they said they were closing down the versus forum, now THAT one was great. Fanboy tears practically oozed from my monitor.

JakeTheBank
lol

Mod me.

TheHulk
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Wow that took long for guys to start to catch on. Last year when they said they were closing down the versus forum, now THAT one was great. Fanboy tears practically oozed from my monitor. Wow seriously?

StiltmanFTW
Yeah.

TheHulk
Lol how I miss that?

Wangwangwang01
Me?

smile

Blair Wind
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol

Mod me.

Us. Mod us.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Wangwangwang01
Me?

smile OMG!! I thoughts the Wangs were gone mad

Wangwangwang01
OMG!! I thoughts the Wangs were gone mad

Wang and AJ will always be around.

StiltmanFTW
lol

Mod me.

Us. Mod us.

Your team-up would be too much for us to handle, I'm afraid.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ryh5e1.jpg

JakeTheBank
Us. Mod us.

thumb up

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Your team-up would be too much for us to handle, I'm afraid.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ryh5e1.jpg

The Blair/Bank Project 2013

juggerman
Originally posted by Sundipped
If it wasn't for juggermans post, it'll still be going.
This thread cracked me up. This is my laugh of the day. laughing out loud

I know and now i feel bad for ruining it! It was a great joke

Newjak
lol

Ban me.

Us. Ban us.

Okay I will see what I can do to help you guys out.

Nibedicus
April 1 bannings, eh? wink

Damborgson
lol. Wouldn't be a party without Wang making an appearance or two.

SamZED
Ok...

Upon further review of your cases I hereby judge that you two are in the fact the worst and shall now be banned no expression Now it's too late! We demand that mods used their mod powers to edit our names in the original post!

SamZED

Newjak

SamZED
My assumption is that it stands for the United Nation Human Rights Center

I could be wrong though. A quick google search would prove me right or wrong but I don't care. stick out tongue
Eh too lazy to google stuff, let's just assume you're right.

And in all the other posts that quoted the original post too. miffed

Newjak
Eh too lazy to google stuff, let's just assume you're right.

And in all the other posts that quoted the original post too. miffed I do not take requests jugdurnaut

TheGodKiller
My assumption is that it stands for the United Nation Human Rights Center
Council. You were close enough though.

SamZED
I do not take requests jugdurnaut Then mark this day on your calendar. I will make your life a living hell. Every time you lose your keys be sure that I'm responsible. Can't find a parking spot? Also me. Milk went bad.. guess what? Me again! From now on you better watch you back. evil face

Newjak
Then mark this day on your calendar. I will make your life a living hell. Every time you lose your keys be sure that I'm responsible. Can't find a parking spot? Also me. Milk went bad.. guess what? Me again! From now on you better watch you back. evil face I should have ended you ages ago you monster uhuh

SamZED
I should have ended you ages ago you monster uhuh laughing out loud I mean... MUAHAHA!

StiltmanFTW
Every time you lose your keys be sure that I'm responsible.

Grant Theft Auto: Russia

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>