Tyrant vs H'el/Superman/Supergirl/Superboy/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Thor has his belt of strength

SamZED
That's more like it. Compared to that other Tyrant thread... Need to think..

JakeTheBank
New 52 versions of Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy, I'm guessing considering they're teamed up with H'el?

TheGodKiller
Tyrant wins.

guy222
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
New 52 versions of Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy, I'm guessing considering they're teamed up with H'el?

new versions friend

Diesldude
Team wins.

Dampyre
Superman sundips and then beats Tyrant by himself. He then goes on to beat Galactus as well.

guy222
Let me ask the thread starter if supes sundips stick out tongue

zopzop
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Tyrant wins tentacle rapes them.
thumb up

guy222
hey zop do u remember the issue h'el was defeated haven't read it yet because of the move to Missouri catching up on lots of reading tho

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
hey zop do u remember the issue h'el was defeated haven't read it yet because of the move to Missouri catching up on lots of reading tho
No my friend, I don't keep up with Superman stuff.

guy222
thanks anyway buddy

what do u think of the upcoming thanos cosmic stuff with lt and the in-betweener

think it b good or another 'god' crap and thanos loses in the end as always

zopzop
thanks anyway buddy

what do u think of the upcoming thanos cosmic stuff with lt and the in-betweener

think it b good or another 'god' crap and thanos loses in the end as always
I expect the cosmics to job...............horrendously. It's Marvel so it's gonna be stupid stick out tongue

guy222
agreed big grin

Dolos
Pre-Crisis Superman's Champion Factor solos Marvel up to LT and TOAA. Yes, he'll take out Thanos with THOTU, how? By ripping it from his hands. Beyonder puts up some fight.

stick out tongue

guy222
huh stick out tongue

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Dolos
Pre-Crisis Superman's Champion Factor solos Marvel up to LT and TOAA. Yes, he'll take out Thanos with THOTU, how? By ripping it from his hands. Beyonder puts up some fight.

stick out tongue

huh? smokin'

SquallX

H'el almost succeeded in traveling back in time. He purposely tricked the heroes into helping him.

At the last second, Kara took the giant piece of Kryptonite that was powering the engine and stabbed him in the heart with it.

We thought he died, but the engine still had enough power to send one person back through time. H'el ended up back on Krypton unconscious with the Kryptonite still in his chest, where he was found by a young Jor'El while he was on a school field trip.

I'll put that Jor'El at early 20's.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Dolos

stick out tongue it's been like 30 years since that guy was around, and 2 new superman overhauls.

give it up

Dolos
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's been like 30 years since that guy was around, and 2 new superman overhauls.

give it up

Never!

guy222
Originally posted by SquallX
H'el almost succeeded in traveling back in time. He purposely tricked the heroes into helping him.

At the last second, Kara took the giant piece of Kryptonite that was powering the engine and stabbed him in the heart with it.

We thought he died, but the engine still had enough power to send one person back through time. H'el ended up back on Krypton unconscious with the Kryptonite still in his chest, where he was found by a young Jor'El while he was on a school field trip.

I'll put that Jor'El at early 20's. thank u wat issue is that

zeel
This team has no chance. And that's saying a lot cause this is a pretty tough team.

guy222
Okie

JakeTheBank
It was issue #17 of Superman, guy.

guy222
Thanks good friend. I will find it and read it

JakeTheBank
It was good stuff.

guy222
Really is post scans morrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.