Batman versus ... Galactus!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bluewaterrider
Who wins?

Choose your favorite scenario or scenarios and give the result!

1) Batman gets a year of prep time, but he's defending a planet where he is the ONLY Superhero on the planet. All resources located on either DC or Marvel Earth are available to him, however, and he can have the support of up to 10 NORMAL people aiding him. Can he save the planet and repel Galactus' assault? Full-fed Galactus. Bruce has full knowledge of Galactus' capabilities.

2) Bruce gets to use the infinity gems (Time, Space, Soul, Power, etcetera) but does NOT know the full extent of Galactus' power.

3) Bruce cannot use the gems, but gets 1 ally from either company, up to Odin level, to help him out.

4) Galactus gets to use a custom-sized Gauntlet of Atlas, increasing his power by a factor of 10. Batman gets 1 ally any tier or time, to help him out. How high does he need to select to have a legitimate chance at winning?

5) Hand to hand, no weapons, but Galactus has been starved for 2 years and will lapse into catatonia if Bruce can figure a way to evade him for exactly 30 seconds.

Rao Kal El
4) He hires Bat-mite as his sidekick for a safe measure as He Batman leaves almost nothing to chance

TheGodKiller
Bruce:
1) Loses
2) Wins
3) Loses
4) Does that thing even work for nigh-omnipotent beings?
5) Loses

JakeTheBank
no expression

pym-ftw
Does Batman win 4.) even if he dies?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Does Batman win 4.) even if he dies?
I'd imagine if Galactus is repelled by his chosen partner even in the event of bat mans death it would mean his plan worked and should be counted as successful.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I'd imagine if Galactus is repelled by his chosen partner even in the event of bat mans death it would mean his plan worked and should be counted as successful.

He will ask RObin to steal UN. laughing

bluewaterrider
#4 features an over-the-top Galactus so I'll allow pyrrhic victories (i.e. Batman dies but saves the planet being threatened).

I don't really even have a problem with devices like time travel or resurrectors being required, but, if you think these ARE requirements for the win, say THAT you think these are required for the win and why.

remigio_coldez
GALACTUS becomes interested in BATS and gets a new HERALD, BAT-HERALD. Now he can legitimately beat CLARK. laughing

maxivitopowe
Bump

Delta1938
Originally posted by Epicurus
Bruce:

5) Loses

Why don't you think Batman can evade a starved, dying Galactus for 30 seconds?

Reshiram
I gotta give you credit, you at least put some effort into making this a more fair match.

1. Does he have access to artifacts? Aren't items like the Wargolog and the Ultimate Nullifier? You said items that are only available on Earth, how about a future Earth? Could he go to the future and grab the Miracle Machine?

If not he loses

2. Wins

3. How well fed is Galactus in this round?

4. The Gauntlet of Atlas only amplifies physical strength correct? I don't think that would be an issue since Galactus's physical power isn't what he's known for. I think if Batman can have help from any tier he'll win this round

5. Location? Depends on if Galactus decides to nuke the planet or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.