Would Yoda have rescued one of the twins from Anakin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PhoenixSam5
Suppose Anakin killed Obi Wan during the duel in ROTS, then he flies Padme to Coruscant. Then after she gives birth, Yoda goes to fight Anakin. Could he have rescued one of the twins to be on the good side and defeat Vader? Or would anakin get both twins and the galaxy's last hope is doomed?

If yoda got one twin, there is still hope left?

Do you think Yoda could rescue either Luke or leia and raise the twin on the rebel's side to fight Vader, while Vader takes the other twin to raise?

Was yoda strong enough to fight anakin and rescue one of the twins from him?

focus4chumps
isnt there anything else to discuss other than "what if" fanfic threads?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by focus4chumps
isnt there anything else to discuss other than "what if" fanfic threads?
thumb up

JediRobin23
What if George Lucas didn't make star wars

What if........

-Pr-
Yoda would have stomped all over Anakin.

Vensai
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yoda would have stomped all over Anakin.
I don't think Anakin would have been stomped, especially if he had clone troopers to back him up.

Galan007
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yoda would have stomped all over Anakin. thumb up

Anakin/Vader couldn't even best Kenobi with the force-- he'd of been humbled by Yoda. Tbh, I could see Yoda tooling Anakin with the force almost as casually as he tooled Asajj.

As far as a saber battle goes: the cool/calm/collected force-god that effortlessly killed Dooku early in the film('Christakin') >> the conflicted/guilty/remorseful emo-kid that Kenobi nearly killed at the end(Vader.) Yoda'd spank the latter in a saber contest as well.

Vensai
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Anakin/Vader couldn't even best Kenobi with the force-- he'd of been humbled by Yoda. Tbh, I could see Yoda tooling Anakin with the force almost as casually as he tooled Asajj.

As far as a saber battle goes: the cool/calm/collected force-god that killed Dooku early in the film('Christakin') >> the conflicted/guilty/remorseful emo-kid that Kenobi nearly killed at the end(Vader.) Yoda'd spank the latter in a saber contest as well.

Charging right to Coruscant where legions of clone troopers are stationed would be a suicidal move. I'm fairly sure Anakin would have sufficient security, especially since assassins would have attempted to kill him or his family.

Galan007
Yeah, I mean during RotS Yoda showed that slaying a dozen(or so) clones is child's play-- but he isn't killing legions of them(unless this is CWC Yoda, of course. stick out tongue)

I was just referring to a one-on-one battle between he and Anakin/Vader.

Vensai
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, I mean during RotS Yoda showed that slaying a dozen(or so) clones is child's play-- but he isn't killing legions of them(unless this is CWC Yoda, of course. stick out tongue)

I was just referring to a one-on-one battle between he and Anakin/Vader.
Ah alright. Still, I don't know if he would have still been that conflicted at that point.

focus4chumps
ok so like what if shmi aborted anakin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.