CISless Battle Against Surfer!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What Herald would you choose to go one on one against Surfer in a CISless battle (for both) and at least pull a 5/5 or higher against him?

-Pr-
Superman or Thor.

Assuming we're going by the real meaning of CIS off, anyway.

TheHulk
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman or Thor.

Assuming we're going by the real meaning of CIS off, anyway. Thor I slightly doubt, Superman yes.

Mindship
Superman, Thor.

BTW, I see it's "Surfer vs " season again in the Comic Versus Forum.

Ambient
In character; I'd put Thor, Superman, Magestic, Supreme.

CIS'Less; I'd say none herald or under.

2 cents.

JakeTheBank
Superman
Thor
An elite Lantern with a no-charge required ring

yaadaveyaa
sentry easily topples surfer

"Id"
Shaman X-Man, Voidtry or Plutonian.

Damborgson
Thor, for sure.

Hell, Thanos needs to watch his ass around my Thor.

Philosophía
Superman or Thor.

Also, Flash. Or Zoom.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
What Herald would you choose to go one on one against Surfer in a CISless battle (for both) and at least pull a 5/5 or higher against him?

I assume you meant a 5/10 or higher...

Thor is the only one; a CIS'less Surfer annihilates Superman...

pym-ftw
Crusher "Absorbing Man" Creel

h1a8

flash, zoom

Thor would lose bad because of lack of speed.

Superman probably can, have to think about it.

the Darkone
Thor
Mr Majestic
Superman
Supreme
GL with out charge
Alan Scott Pre Flash point

SevenShackles
Supreme.

curryman

tkitna
Brick yielding Karnak or hammer yielding Mexican.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by TheHulk
Thor I slightly doubt, Superman yes.
Why not Thor? Thor has a habit of whooping on SS
Originally posted by Mindship
Superman, Thor.

BTW, I see it's "Surfer vs " season again in the Comic Versus Forum.
Its weird. How trends happen like that, Beta Ray has been very popular lately here on KMC.
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
sentry easily topples surfer
Not really.
Originally posted by h1a8
flash, zoom

Thor would lose bad because of lack of speed.

Superman probably can, have to think about it.
Thor is not that slow. Stop.

Tony Stark
Bob

h1a8
Originally posted by armedforbattle

Thor is not that slow. Stop. In a cisless battle he is. He would be a statue for real.

-Pr-
Thor has shown that he can beat Surfer before. Speed or no speed, I don't see that changing.

curryman
Thor is slow against Flash and Zoom, everybody is.

Stoic

Doomsday would wreck him. Well as long as he gets in there and pounds on him like he did with Darkseid.

abhilegend
Superman or Thor.

TheHulk
Superman and Sentry comes to my mind....Thor maybe...

Damborgson
There's nothing that Sentry would be able to do to Surfer that Thor couldn't do better. Just saying.

Omega Vision
Killawog. Ya Poozers. uhuh

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Damborgson
There's nothing that Sentry would be able to do to Surfer that Thor couldn't do better. Just saying.

u couldnt be more wrong but being an over the top thor fan id expect that smile sentry is leagues above surfer and thor laughing

Horrificus
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
u couldnt be more wrong but being an over the top thor fan id expect that smile sentry is leagues above surfer and thor laughing um, yeah. roll eyes (sarcastic) As a matter of fact, Sentry can beat Thor, Superman AND Surfer at the same time.
laughing

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Horrificus
um, yeah. roll eyes (sarcastic) As a matter of fact, Sentry can beat Thor, Superman AND Surfer at the same time.
laughing

lol as big of a sentry fan as i am i think thats slightly farfetchd unless he gets full access to void but on this site that isnt allowed bcuz they r scared of sentry mad

Horrificus
Quasar
Creel
Graviton

Horrificus
Champion of the Universe

There is no logical reason why an Elder of the Universe, with his kind of power and BILLIONS of years of combat experience, would not be the premier warrior of the universe. That has never made sense. Even with the existence of all the powerful beings that exist in the 616, a being like this would have had billions of years to come up with defenses and offensive maneuvers to work against any opponent.

Or, he should. smile I mean, this guy should have seen everything there is to see out there.

h1a8
Thor has shown that he can beat Surfer before. Speed or no speed, I don't see that changing. He wasn't shown to beat Surfer when Surfer was using his top speed. Surfer fought like an idiot everytime they fought. Thor throws a hammer and misses Surfer. Thor is floating still like a sitting duck. Surfer doesn't capitalize and misses with blasts and also waits for Thor to get his hammer back.
In another instance, Surfer doesn't attack but let's Thor do all the attacking.
In another instance, Surfer again tries to talk and reason with Thor while Thor is doing all the attacking. When Surfer actually attacks Thor well it either does great damage (a blast) or nearly koes Thor (board from behind trick).

-Pr-
His top speed the way he can use it won't make him unhittable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.