Returning from the pocketverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rao Kal El
I am re-reading the superman comics from post crisis.

And I found a couple of interesting scans that I want to discuss here.

As We know "Officialy" Byrne Superman is not FTL, yet he has some feats that suggest otherwise.

This two particular scans fall in the same category.

"Officially", Superman cannot travel between dimensions, however in Millenium, he makes a statement that suggest, He can, when he says to Hal:
"Dimensional hopping, is hard even with extra energy" or something similar, then He travels back from the pocket verse to our universe, problem is, that no one had a teleporter as everybody was killed on the pocketberse and everything was destroyed.

Theories???

Dolos
I'm assuming this is from one of the more recent DCnU comics?

Or Action Comics. Because I don't recall it from the main arc, and I have up to #18 of the Main Superman Series in DCnU.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Dolos
I'm assuming this is from one of the more recent DCnU comics?

Or Action Comics. Because I don't recall it from the main arc, and I have up to #18 of the Main Superman Series in DCnU.

No this is from way back, right after the infinite crisis.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I am re-reading the superman comics from post crisis.

And I found a couple of interesting scans that I want to discuss here.

As We know "Officialy" Byrne Superman is not FTL, yet he has some feats that suggest otherwise.

This two particular scans fall in the same category.

"Officially", Superman cannot travel between dimensions, however in Millenium, he makes a statement that suggest, He can, when he says to Hal:
"Dimensional hopping, is hard even with extra energy" or something similar, then He travels back from the pocket verse to our universe, problem is, that no one had a teleporter as everybody was killed on the pocketberse and everything was destroyed.

Theories??? its been awhile since I read that, i left that off to inconsistencies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.