Mangog vs Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at peak
1. Both use all powers and abilities no BFR
2. The above with BFR on

Who wins in each of the above ?

armedforbattle
Mangog.

pym-ftw
Mangog

Horrificus
Mangog

curryman
Surtur stomps.

Dampyre
Surtur destroys Mangog. Mangog hasn't done anything of significance since before I was born.

the Darkone
SA Mangog wins

Dampyre
Originally posted by the Darkone
SA Mangog wins

That's just another appearance to go along with his average. HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING NOTEWORTHY SINCE THE 60'S. Mangog gets his horns beat off here.

zopzop
Originally posted by Dampyre
That's just another appearance to go along with his average. HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING NOTEWORTHY SINCE THE 60'S. Mangog gets his horns beat off here.
Not so fast. Don't forget Thor and Loki survived hits from Surtur. Mangog would probably lose but he'd put up a nice long fight.

Dampyre
Originally posted by zopzop
Not so fast. Don't forget Thor and Loki survived hits from Surtur. Mangog would probably lose but he'd put up a nice long fight.

Sure, and Beta Ray Bill and the Surfer have survived hits from Galactus. A good depiction of Mangog can put up a decent fight but I don't see him winning. People can't keep hanging on to the past with this guy.

Damborgson
Well if peak refers to SA Mangog then it's hardly clear cut.

Horrificus
Sure, and Beta Ray Bill and the Surfer have survived hits from Galactus. A good depiction of Mangog can put up a decent fight but I don't see him winning. People can't keep hanging on to the past with this guy. u r right!

from now on, Mangog's history does not count!

this is a GREAT idea!

JakeTheBank

Jurgens Mangog was at least trans level.

Heck, even Mangog when he appeared in Thunderstrike mini was still beyond Thor's means to defeat alone.

Dampyre
Originally posted by Horrificus
u r right!

from now on, Mangog's history does not count!

this is a GREAT idea!

You're the one cherry-picking a signle showing to make your case. Surtur makes him a servant.

Horrificus
You're the one cherry-picking a signle showing to make your case. Surtur makes him a servant. A "Sing Showing"? Yeah, you are abviously very well-read in stories involving Mangog. roll eyes (sarcastic)

the Darkone
SA Mangog would rage stomp Surtur, lets be real here Surutr is no where near as potent as Odin in magic and SA MAngog defeated SA Odin, regardless the size SA Mangog will keep on coming

TheOneFirestorm
SA Mangog would rage stomp Surtur, lets be real here Surutr is no where near as potent as Odin in magic and SA MAngog defeated SA Odin, regardless the size SA Mangog will keep on coming

So is SA Mangog equal to HP Doomsday or possibly above?

kgkg
SA Mangog would rage stomp Surtur, lets be real here Surutr is no where near as potent as Odin in magic and SA MAngog defeated SA Odin, regardless the size SA Mangog will keep on coming ??? Rage Stomp Surtur? based on what? Surtur at full power was > SA Odin too smile

Surtur probably wins this.

Dampyre
A "Sing Showing"? Yeah, you are abviously very well-read in stories involving Mangog. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, I already told you that I personally own several books with Mangog appearances. Nit-picking typos shows your gayness, BTW.

Horrificus
Yeah, I already told you that I personally own several books with Mangog appearances. Nit-picking typos shows your gayness, BTW. Actually, that was a real typo on my part. laughing I wasn't nit-picking and didn't even notice you made one also until you said so.

Horrificus
Actually, that was a real typo on my part. laughing I wasn't nit-picking and didn't even notice you made one also until you said so. Hey... "Stupid". Instead of acting like you know it all when it comes to comic books, why don't you try reading one! mad

zopzop
^^
Mangog still sucks though.yucky

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop
^^
Mangog still sucks though.yucky yeah. He sucks AWESOMENESS maybe!!! big grin

kakuzu
Okay Silver age Mangog was strong but did anybody remember Silver age Surtur? The same one who's finger alone almost killed Odin so Odin had to bring metetors across space to hit them? The same Surtur who destroyed two entire galaxies one being Beta Ray bills? The same surtur who cuts open rifts with his sword, who's killed the original odin brother which created the odin force and knocked out Odin while odin was at the door of his dimension and he wasn't even there? This guy is over 1000ft tall and probably just as strong as Mangog, he is above the Odin force with the sword in his hand last I remember. Mangog will put up a fight don't get me wrong but this is surtur he has an entire dimension full of demons as an army to command and if he doesn't want to do that he can just do it himself. Anybody saying Mangog wins can they even say how he wins or just saying he wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.