Who can enter our world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
You're gonna need an open mind for this and no i'm not high, but we live in a world of limitless possibilities and for one we're on a floating rock the size of a pebble in the vastness of space. With that imagine if you will that both the DC and marvel universes' actually existed, who besides mxyplyzyk, batmite, and anyone on their level can find a way to our plane of existence. I would ask vice versa from our plane of existence but that's goin to far the deep end.

juggerman
Anyone who has entered alternate universes before... So just about everybody thumb up

Oliver North
Man-Thing

TheGodKiller
An alternate version of Sir James Jaspers(not the psychotic god-mutant) who was capable of hopping between parallel universes.

Also, anyone who could design tech that opens portals to other dimensions.

Damborgson
Reed I'm sure has seen out dimension many times.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Damborgson
Reed I'm sure has seen out dimension many times. Pretty much all Marvel cash cows have.

Rao Kal El
@OP

Are you high???

No, seriously, anyone who can travel between dimensions should be able to do it. Or any scientist who can create a teleporter like Doom, Reed or Pocket verse lex luthor.

pym-ftw
Pym moved out of 616 reality under his own power, he could keep going one way till he found are world but no way of knowing if that is possible

KingD19
Juggernaut and Hulk have both punched through dimensional barriers before.

SevenShackles
Exiles. Anti-Monitor. Monarch. Angstrom Levy (invincible comics, took invincible form Image-verse into 616 marvel). Reed Richards. Dr.Doom. SBP (Eh kinda did when he went back to earth prime..kinda) and alot of people actually. Would it be cool to see in comics? Not at all. Rather boring.

Originally posted by juggerman
Anyone who has entered alternate universes before... So just about everybody thumb up thumb up

Scarlet315
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
An alternate version of Sir James Jaspers(not the psychotic god-mutant) who was capable of hopping between parallel universes.

Also, anyone who could design tech that opens portals to other dimensions.
True, i wouldn't doubt it.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym moved out of 616 reality under his own power, he could keep going one way till he found are world but no way of knowing if that is possible
That'd be cool if it were true. Come to world for some r&r away from all the superpowers, demigods, aliens, and whatnot.

Originally posted by SevenShackles
Exiles. Anti-Monitor. Monarch. Angstrom Levy (invincible comics, took invincible form Image-verse into 616 marvel). Reed Richards. Dr.Doom. SBP (Eh kinda did when he went back to earth prime..kinda) and alot of people actually. Would it be cool to see in comics? Not at all. Rather boring.
As crazy as it sounds i'm not even talking about comics. I'm talking who can actually enter this realm of existence, our reality and i don't even know how they would pull that off in comics.

the ninjak
Deadpool apparently.

An alternate who had no restraints version murdered his writers.

"Id"
Lobo with his fists.

Mindship
She-Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.