Galactus vs Insane Genis-Vell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
A well fed Big G takes on IGV who supposedly created a big bang, who wins.

Fight takes place in space.

lawest9
Bump................

TheGodKiller
Galactus wins 5.5-6/10.

Edit: Tbh, this can even be a coin toss imo.

Stoic
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Galactus wins 5.5-6/10.

Edit: Tbh, this can even be a coin toss imo.

Yeah but Galactus could put the mind whammy on him no?

TheGodKiller
It's very unusual for Galactus to go for a a tactic like that(the Odin fight notwithstanding), so I am not sure whether it's really in character for us to argue that point.

Mad Genis doesn't have (m)any tp feats on the same scale as Galactus though, so take that for what it's worth.

"Id"
The few telepathic feats that Genis have are impressive.

When he streamed King Thor Asgards past, he was unable to tell current reality from a possible future, despite his own cosmic awareness.

The combined forces Kree, Skrull, and Shi'Ar targeted for a hostile takeover. The combined armada died, from Genis mind rapeing them.

I am not certain if Galactus could mind wammy Genis-Vell.

TheGodKiller
From what I recall, King Thor was not as well polished in the usage/application of the Odinforce(and its myriad attributes) then.

Galactus' tp feats are better than Genis'. That's an undeniable fact. One could indeed argue which one of them is more powerful, but when it comes to tp, Galactus takes the cake with better and more feats.

"Id"
His telepathy can be expanded to all reality. I dont remember seeing Galactus rivaling that.

That kind of cosmic awareness n telepathy should not be given out unless its some high end Space God or what ever. But Genis has it nonetheless.

TheGodKiller
Secret Wars. Hell, if you really want to get an idea about Galactus' CA, see what the HE does with just a fragment of Surfer's CA here:
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4835/ss02021.jpg

Then we have Oblivion's testimony to Galactus' formidable tp defenses. The Odin fight to go along with that. And more.

TP: definitive edge to Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.