Henry "Hank" HenSHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vs sa mangog and lord mar-vell...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Cyborg Superman has jacked planet Cybertron and every single Decepticon and Autobot upon it (every Transformer that has ever existed that can fit on the world is there; Unicron NOT included), has full access of all of Cybertrons weaponry/technology, and takes on SA Mangog and Lord Mar-vell on the planets surface in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

Raisen
SA Mangog can eventually blow through all the Autobots and Decepticons. They have nothing to take him down; the addition of Lord Mar-Vell is just overkill.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Raisen
SA Mangog can eventually blow through all the Autobots and Decepticons. They have nothing to take him down; the addition of Lord Mar-Vell is just overkill.

There are ALOT of Transformers that would be there...

The Junkions (or something close to that) that can keep reforming would be there...you'd have old school Megatron and Galvatron there...Omega Supreme would be there...all of the Devastator-type transformers would be there...and so on and so on.

In addition, with so much high end tech available, Henshaw would be practically immortal...

TheLordofMurder
@Raisen

No doubt, SA Mangog is tough, but we are talking about a PLANET full of Mid to High Meta's and beyond...

I really think SA Mangog needs help to keep from being overwhelmed here...

Raisen
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@Raisen

No doubt, SA Mangog is tough, but we are talking about a PLANET full of Mid to High Meta's and beyond...

I really think SA Mangog needs help to keep from being overwhelmed here...

All they have are conventional means of attack and advanced weaponry. SA Mangog is pretty much impervious to everything but high, high level magic. I don't see what they have to take him down.

TheLordofMurder
All they have are conventional means of attack and advanced weaponry. SA Mangog is pretty much impervious to everything but high, high level magic. I don't see what they have to take him down.

Well...everyone has a limit to amount of conventional harm they can take.

I mean, if the Living Tribunal punched SA Mangog, he'd go down and stay down...so theres a limit to what he can take.

Raisen
Well...everyone has a limit to amount of conventional harm they can take.

I mean, if the Living Tribunal punched SA Mangog, he'd go down and stay down...so theres a limit to what he can take.

Then again, you're also talking about the Living Tribunal. Also, it's not like the entire planet is jumping him at once. Mangog will plow through wave after wave with plenty of recovery time in between. Lord Marvell will of course be of great assistance. How can they put him down?

TheLordofMurder
Then again, you're also talking about the Living Tribunal. Also, it's not like the entire planet is jumping him at once. Mangog will plow through wave after wave with plenty of recovery time in between. Lord Marvell will of course be of great assistance. How can they put him down?

War of attrition; wear him down...

I have no doubt that many, many, many transformers will go down, but they will get licks in and Henshaw will be bombaring them will Cybertrons high end tech...

I think its an interesting fight...

Raisen
War of attrition; wear him down...

I have no doubt that many, many, many transformers will go down, but they will get licks in and Henshaw will be bombaring them will Cybertrons high end tech...

I think its an interesting fight...

I'll just agree to disagree

pym-ftw
Mangog destroys the planet and then eats Hank

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Mangog destroys the planet and then eats Hank

Has SA Mangog ever destroyed a planet on panel before?

the Darkone
Has SA Mangog ever destroyed a planet on panel before?

No, but he phucked up SA Odin and that's enough in my book, MAngog steamrolls!!

They will be fueling him, SA Mangog feeds on hatred and physical contact which makes him stronger and plus MAngog can teleport and matter manipulation, Lord Mar-vell is there for clean up that's about it!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.