WBH/w New Sun's powers vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
What if WBH had full control over New Sun's powers? How would he fair against RKT?

New Sun- http://marvel.wikia.com/New_Sun

pym-ftw
Thor still, new sun and WBH together as a team can't win this...

golem370
Would it be a good fight?

h1a8
WBH doesn't need New Sun's power.
He can win anyway (minus bfr).

pym-ftw
Hulk will not go down for a while but his offence won't really work

So... Idk it will be like Apollo v Drago

golem370
With these powers Hulk could travel through space and dimensions

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hulk will not go down for a while but his offence won't really work

So... Idk it will be like Apollo v Drago WBH can literally tear RKT's head off.

zeel
With the amp RKt , but without the amp HULK dies and anyone thinking otherwise is a nut case.

WBH is not defeating a low end elder god.

RKT =odin+thor+the runes +the odinforce=3 low level skyfathers + Thors hammer. WBH is not defeating this.

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
Would it be a good fight?

It would be a slaughter. RK Thor is too much.

curryman
Complete stomp in favor of Thor.

Silent Master
RKT wins

Mindset
Originally posted by zeel
With the amp RKt , but without the amp HULK dies and anyone thinking otherwise is a nut case.

RKT =odin+thor+the runes +the odinforce=3 low level skyfathers + Thors hammer. WBH is not defeating this. So he's Odin x2.

the Darkone
RKT still beat WBH senseless

Tornatic

RKT =odin+thor+the runes +the odinforce=3 low level skyfathers + Thors hammer. WBH is not defeating this. Lol I agree not even close. No Hulk is ever gonna beat RKT.

TheGodKiller
Thor wins.

h1a8

RKT =odin+thor+the runes +the odinforce=3 low level skyfathers + Thors hammer. WBH is not defeating this. We go by feats, not titles. By feats WBH proved that he can rip RKT's head off and that he can take RKT's best non exotic stuff. RKT can only win through exotic means, like bfr.

Lastly, a title doesn't determine one's durability. Someone can be skyfather level with Colossus level durability.

Stoic
^ RK Thor could stop Mangog with his pinky finger. You're not looking at this the right way.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
We go by feats, not titles. By feats WBH proved that he can rip RKT's head off and that he can take RKT's best non exotic stuff. RKT can only win through exotic means, like bfr.

Lastly, a title doesn't determine one's durability. Someone can be skyfather level with Colossus level durability.

By feats, RKT wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
^ RK Thor could stop Mangog with his pinky finger. You're not looking at this the right way. WBH is more than quadrillions times stronger than Mangog (going by feats). That stuff isn't going to happen with him. A thunderclap will suffice.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
By feats, RKT wins. What feats show that RKT can produce more force than that in which Hulk felt when colliding with Betty? What feats show that RKT can survive such forces himself?

Don't get me wrong, RKT can win but not by direct means (only exotic means).

Silent Master
I'm glad that you admit that RKT wins.

TheHulk
WBH will put up a better fight but at the end RKT will shit stomp...

Diesldude
WBH is more than quadrillions times stronger than Mangog (going by feats) Dafuq u smokin son? Pass some over cause I have no plans today.

Damborgson
We go by feats, not titles. By feats WBH proved that he can rip RKT's head off and that he can take RKT's best non exotic stuff. RKT can only win through exotic means, like bfr.

Why on Earth are you still spouting the same stuff? You've been called on everything in that post. Every bit. But you keep repeating it. Why not just start fresh and admit that Hulk's horrifically outclassed like a normal person?

h1a8
Originally posted by Damborgson
Why on Earth are you still spouting the same stuff? You've been called on everything in that post. Every bit. But you keep repeating it. Why not just start fresh and admit that Hulk's horrifically outclassed like a normal person? Called on what?

RKT has no feats to suggest he can withstand WBH's punches
RKT has no feats to show that he can output more force than the imfamous collision.
RKT can bfr WBH though and thus win.

I challenge you to understand the magnitude of WBH's feat and prove that RKT can generate more force and also tank such forces. If you want me to calculate some things then I can. Those who favor RKT are merely going by titles and don't fully understand the magnitude of WBH's feat.

Damborgson
Called on what?

RKT has no feats to suggest he can withstand WBH's punches
RKT has no feats to show that he can output more force than the imfamous collision.
RKT can bfr WBH though and thus win.

I challenge you to understand the magnitude of WBH's feat and prove that RKT can generate more force and also tank such forces. If you want me to calculate some things then I can. Those who favor RKT are merely going by titles and don't fully understand the magnitude of WBH's feat.

ON EVERYTHING. laughing out loud We've talked about this till I challenged you to a BZ and you ran away.

Do you understand what a title is for? It's a description of power. Thor has the entirety of the OF working perfectly at his disposal as well as the runes, making him an elder god.

But none of that matters to you, and since you're so confident, I welcome a BZ if you have it in you. thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by Diesldude
Dafuq u smokin son? Pass some over cause I have no plans today. Mangog didn't show over 1 million tons of force.

It takes more than a million times average Savage Hulk's strength just to disintegrate his peer by hitting them directly. It takes more than a billion times that to do with from a long distance without touching them. It takes more than a million times that to do it to countless mindless ones and the other beings while destroying the planet and cracking the moon hundreds of thousands of miles away.

h1a8
ON EVERYTHING. laughing out loud We've talked about this till I challenged you to a BZ and you ran away.

Do you understand what a title is for? It's a description of power. Thor has the entirety of the OF working perfectly at his disposal as well as the runes, making him an elder god.

But none of that matters to you, and since you're so confident, I welcome a BZ if you have it in you. thumb up So give me feats that prove his power output is at least equal to what Hulk felt. The reason why titles mean nothing because there is no rule to say that X title is automatically Y durability. Hell a skyfather level being can have the durability of a human. Think about it.

The great Odin at his best can't disintegrate all those beings. I bet he can't even disintegrate a single high end Mindless One.

Silent Master
You've already admitted that RKT has the power to beat WBH, why are you still arguing?

Branlor Swift
I came in here to call this a spite thread, and that New Sun's powers don't add anything.

I ended up reporting H1.

Damborgson
The great Odin at his best can't disintegrate all those beings. I bet he can't even disintegrate a single high end Mindless One.

amazing

h1a8
amazing If I'm wrong then prove me wrong. Saying "amazing" is like conceding.

Give me one feat by Odin that shows he can disintegrate a HIGH END mindless one with just a blast. Because as far as I can tell at his best he can one shot a herald (not disintegrate them, not kill them, but simply ko them) and at average he doesn't do much to Thanos.

Branlor Swift
If I'm wrong then prove me wrong. Saying "amazing" is like conceding.

Give me one feat by Odin that shows he can disintegrate a HIGH END mindless one with just a blast. Because as far as I can tell at his best he can one shot a herald (not disintegrate them, not kill them, but simply ko them) and at average he doesn't do much to Thanos. Odin's dark half was squishing planets like popcorn, who Odin easily defeated.
Odin has destroyed galaxies and ignited dying suns.
Odin just manipulated enough energy to destroy a couple universe with the wave of his hand.
Odin temp KO'ed Galactus with a headbutt.
Odin was one shot killing Hela and reviving her.
Easily one shotted the Serpent who literally ripped Cap's shield in half

Oh yeah, and Thing has destroyed Mindless Ones, and I believe Spider-Man was as well.

So yeah, shut up.

Damborgson
Galaxies are fluff and nowhere on the level of WBH's power output though. It's like a mountain of cotton and an adamantium marble.

Hulk could probably KO Galactus too. I mean he has higher output than Odin so why not?

Hulk destroyed an entire dimension by slamming into his wife. That's easily >>>>>>> Odin.

Titles mean nothing.

Am I on spot H1?

You see, you say shit like "prove me wrong", but that's the problem; you have been proved wrong. Many many times. And not only be me. This is the same typical bullshit you like to spout then try to horribly downplay Odin and his superior RKT. You say things like "HE COULD HAVE THE POWER OF TOAA AND BE KILLED BY A SNIPER!" Something that has no relevancy whatsoever to these guys. You think they were created with the purpose of having a massive durability drawback and therefore are easy kills or something? KT survived blasts without a scratch that disintegrated high heralds. RKT is so far above KT, it's laughable. His power output is Odin+ meaning he's easily able to perform the galaxy busters, but you'll downplay that by calling them fluff or something else along those lines. See, you've been told repeatedly why you're line of thinking is wrong. You run away when challenged to back it up in front of judges. Why? Why not accept you're wrong and rebuild? If it's because you think your good name will be ruined, I guarantee you'll be more respect for admitting you're wrong than continue with this ridiculous BS that I can't even begin to fathom how you rationalize in your head. You're not finding a flaw in the order of titles, you're not exposing the weakness of skyfathers, you're not doing anything besides beings stupid. I'm sorry if that offends you. But what else do you call someone who's repeatedly wrong, disappears from the subject a bit, then comes back with the same "Prove me wrong" nonsense. You're not trolling because I think you actually believe what you're saying, so it's just...stupidity. /shrug.

I don't even dislike you. It's just baffling.

Sin I AM
lol @ h1 trolling again

the Darkone
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol @ h1 trolling again

what else is new wink

bats2jm
Galaxies are fluff and nowhere on the level of WBH's power output though. It's like a mountain of cotton and an adamantium marble.

Hulk could probably KO Galactus too. I mean he has higher output than Odin so why not?

Hulk destroyed an entire dimension by slamming into his wife. That's easily >>>>>>> Odin.

Titles mean nothing.

Am I on spot H1?

You see, you say shit like "prove me wrong", but that's the problem; you have been proved wrong. Many many times. And not only be me. This is the same typical bullshit you like to spout then try to horribly downplay Odin and his superior RKT. You say things like "HE COULD HAVE THE POWER OF TOAA AND BE KILLED BY A SNIPER!" Something that has no relevancy whatsoever to these guys. You think they were created with the purpose of having a massive durability drawback and therefore are easy kills or something? KT survived blasts without a scratch that disintegrated high heralds. RKT is so far above KT, it's laughable. His power output is Odin+ meaning he's easily able to perform the galaxy busters, but you'll downplay that by calling them fluff or something else along those lines. See, you've been told repeatedly why you're line of thinking is wrong. You run away when challenged to back it up in front of judges. Why? Why not accept you're wrong and rebuild? If it's because you think your good name will be ruined, I guarantee you'll be more respect for admitting you're wrong than continue with this ridiculous BS that I can't even begin to fathom how you rationalize in your head. You're not finding a flaw in the order of titles, you're not exposing the weakness of skyfathers, you're not doing anything besides beings stupid. I'm sorry if that offends you. But what else do you call someone who's repeatedly wrong, disappears from the subject a bit, then comes back with the same "Prove me wrong" nonsense. You're not trolling because I think you actually believe what you're saying, so it's just...stupidity. /shrug.

to be honest I don't think even he believe the things that he post.

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Odin's dark half was squishing planets like popcorn, who Odin easily defeated.
Odin has destroyed galaxies and ignited dying suns.
Odin just manipulated enough energy to destroy a couple universe with the wave of his hand.
Odin temp KO'ed Galactus with a headbutt.
Odin was one shot killing Hela and reviving her.
Easily one shotted the Serpent who literally ripped Cap's shield in half

Oh yeah, and Thing has destroyed Mindless Ones, and I believe Spider-Man was as well.

So yeah, shut up. Odin destroyed galaxies using many blasts and with help. And they destroyed them by ripping and not by obliterating them. For example, X can destroy a planet by cracking it in half and Y can destroy one by pulverizing it to dust. See the difference? Now if Odin destroyed one alone with just one blast then you would have a point.

Igniting a sun is weak since high end mindless Ones endured the core of neutron stars without a scratch.

Manipulating energy that's not one's own, no matter if it's enough to destroy a couple of universes, doesn't prove or support being capable of disintegrating a high end mindless one with one's own energy.

One shooting Hela doesn't prove it either since Hela wasn't disintegrated. Remember killing, koing, is not disintegrating.

One shoting a probably weaker Serpent (how do you know he was KO'ed anyway?) doesn't prove it since durability don't equal power output. Also Thor was able to hurt Serpent as well. Lastly, you are faultily equating a character's highest showing with any other showing of your choice. That's like saying that since Colossus hung with Gladiator, the being who destroyed planets, then he can destroy a planet too.

Lastly, the mindless that were in the arc were high end ones. One's so high that they can overwhelm and kill a Sky father. Thus your lowballing of them doesn't work. I can easily low ball as well.

Show me Odin's dark half squishing planets like popcorn.

h1a8

Titles mean nothing.

Am I on spot H1?

Show me KT surviving blasts that disintegrated high heralds. I say RKT was slightly above KT. Prove me wrong.

By suspension of disbelief we can assume a minimum durability. But not more without feats. So my TOAA get shot by a bullet is to prove a point. FOR EXAMPLE, Wanda was operating above skyfathers but had shitty durability. She could have had her head blown off by a Canon shot.

Branlor Swift
Odin destroyed galaxies using many blasts and with help. And they destroyed them by ripping and not by obliterating them. For example, X can destroy a planet by cracking it in half and Y can destroy one by pulverizing it to dust. See the difference? Now if Odin destroyed one alone with just one blast then you would have a point.

Igniting a sun is weak since high end mindless Ones endured the core of neutron stars without a scratch.

Manipulating energy that's not one's own, no matter if it's enough to destroy a couple of universes, doesn't prove or support being capable of disintegrating a high end mindless one with one's own energy.

One shooting Hela doesn't prove it either since Hela wasn't disintegrated. Remember killing, koing, is not disintegrating.

One shoting a probably weaker Serpent (how do you know he was KO'ed anyway?) doesn't prove it since durability don't equal power output. Also Thor was able to hurt Serpent as well. Lastly, you are faultily equating a character's highest showing with any other showing of your choice. That's like saying that since Colossus hung with Gladiator, the being who destroyed planets, then he can destroy a planet too.

Lastly, the mindless that were in the arc were high end ones. One's so high that they can overwhelm and kill a Sky father. Thus your lowballing of them doesn't work. I can easily low ball as well.

Show me Odin's dark half squishing planets like popcorn. It wasn't many blasts, it was blasts from hitting each other. They weren't hitting each other's blasts, they were hitting each other once and destroying galaxies.
Odin disintegrated the galaxies. Prove me wrong.

And you're acting like Hulk and Shulk's feat wasn't them punching each other, and it being below galaxy destroying.

Show me a scan of this happening. And those Mindless Ones from that arc were damaged by Nova Prime level beings.
And Mindless Ones were disintegrated by a planetary level blast, so you defeated yourself there.

Manipulating a blast that could destroy universes with the wave of your hand doesn't mean you could destroy Mindless Ones... he casually manipulated something that could destroy universes full of Mindless Ones. How does that not equate?

One shot killing Hela is a better feat than failing to damage Umar in the least.

Thor hurt Serpent by jamming the Odin Sword through his face.
Also, lol at highest showing. That's your whole point here "High end Mindless Ones".

The Mindless Ones from that arc have literally no feats.

You skipped Odin headbutting Galactus.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/thor185087rj.jpg/

And here's Odin defeating him:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/thor188177kz.jpg/

Reported again

h1a8
It wasn't many blasts, it was blasts from hitting each other. They weren't hitting each other's blasts, they were hitting each other once and destroying galaxies.
Odin disintegrated the galaxies. Prove me wrong. It was many blasts FROM BOTH characters. Did you even read the story? They were fighting for a long time. Power was going everywhere and they were hitting each other. I don't have to prove that they disintegrated as the art proves it. Also the narration proves it too, "
galaxies are shattered"

They disintegrated hundreds if not thousands of herald beings without touching them. It takes a lot of force to do that. It takes more than a billion times more than that to do it without touching them. No, a blast that can disintegrate all those beings HAD to be able to destroy the planet as well. Not the other way around.

It doesn't because it doesn't prove he can disintegrate a high end mindless one with his own power.

I disagree. As WBH did it without touching them, which takes more than billions of times more force. I'm not saying Odin couldn't have survived that. I'm saying Odin is not surviving if Hulk puts his hands on him (big difference).

They were stated to be so powerful that they can kill and overwhelm Umar. Thus they were high end. And let's not forget the amped Wendigo and Bibeast.

I skipped it because I was shitty. It doesn't support Odin being able to disintegrate a high end Mindless One. Not even close. Hell Thor did almost the same thing, as well as BRB. Others have hurt or jarred Galactus too.

The planet disappearing thing is impressive (I don't see any squishing like popcorn though). But HOW Odin defeated him in no way suggests he can again disintegrate a mindless one. My english skills isn't sufficient to write a good argument that shows that this feat of Odin is garbage.
But I'll try:

First, it seemed as if the darkness was energy. Manipulating energy or using magic to defeat energy beings doesn't really show Odin being able to disintegrate beings capable of withstanding Neutron stars.

Reported? Ha Ha. You think I'm trolling? Not only do I believe what I'm saying but I believe my logic is flawless and my point is the truth. Trolling is something totally different buddy.

Also, you are not using Odin at his average but his highest showings ever (many which happened a long long time ago). Not only I'm I still arguing against Odin at his best but you are faultily using Odin at his best here when you should be using an average one (like Odin against Thanos or even Odin one shotting Surfer).

Branlor Swift
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/134/odinseth030qo.jpg/

One shot and he "only" shattered galaxies. Same as the start when they sent shockwaves through the multiverse when they traded shots, and same as when Seth shot a blast and Surfer felt it "again".

Though shattering entire galaxies is obviously worse than disintegrating beings with awful feats, failing to disintegrate the planet, and failing to cause any damage to Umar

That's all I read before I strongly wanted to disintegrate my computer with a punch.

Damborgson
Show me KT surviving blasts that disintegrated high heralds. I say RKT was slightly above KT. Prove me wrong.

By suspension of disbelief we can assume a minimum durability. But not more without feats. So my TOAA get shot by a bullet is to prove a point. FOR EXAMPLE, Wanda was operating above skyfathers but had shitty durability. She could have had her head blown off by a Canon shot.

H1, this response is more than enough to know that you have no intention of improving your current state of...you know. So please continue squirting glue on your comics and eating them, I'll be off doing my own thing.

Stoic
RK Thor IMO is really close to Galactus in power. The Hulk isn't beating him. RKT will beat the World Breaker out of the Hulk H1.

h1a8
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/134/odinseth030qo.jpg/

One shot and he "only" shattered galaxies. Same as the start when they sent shockwaves through the multiverse when they traded shots, and same as when Seth shot a blast and Surfer felt it "again".

Though shattering entire galaxies is obviously worse than disintegrating beings with awful feats, failing to disintegrate the planet, and failing to cause any damage to Umar

That's all I read before I strongly wanted to disintegrate my computer with a punch. How was it one shot when the narrations says, "Though the battle appears to be a simple slugfest, it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence! Long-dead galaxies are shattered! Distant dying suns are reignited!"

That means during the fight this was happening as time progressed. You should know better than that. You are reaching here.

You right, it is worst, as those Galaxies were long dead and it took many blasts from both characters just to do this. Umar, Odin, etc. are durable enough to withstand the blast. But getting hit from Hulk directly is a different story. Remember, I'm not arguing that WBH beats Odin or anyone here without touching them. But through directly hitting them and being able to withstand their power.

Lastly, you are again failing to realize that you are arguing Odin at his best. Don't we use average characters here? If so then how is Odin disintegrating any herald level being for an average?

But understand this, even if you can prove he can disintegrate just one then you still got a long way to go. Now try hundreds or thousands at one single time. Then if you prove that then you still are a very very very long way to go. As you have to prove Odin's capable of more than a billion times that with a single blast (since Hulk generated that without touching them).

the Darkone
RKT has the Hulk as his b***h literally!!

Branlor Swift
How was it one shot when the narrations says, "Though the battle appears to be a simple slugfest, it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence! Long-dead galaxies are shattered! Distant dying suns are reignited!"

That means during the fight this was happening as time progressed. You should know better than that. You are reaching here.

You right, it is worst, as those Galaxies were long dead and it took many blasts from both characters just to do this. Umar, Odin, etc. are durable enough to withstand the blast. But getting hit from Hulk directly is a different story. Remember, I'm not arguing that WBH beats Odin or anyone here without touching them. But through directly hitting them and being able to withstand their power.

Lastly, you are again failing to realize that you are arguing Odin at his best. Don't we use average characters here? If so then how is Odin disintegrating any herald level being for an average?

But understand this, even if you can prove he can disintegrate just one then you still got a long way to go. Now try hundreds or thousands at one single time. Then if you prove that then you still are a very very very long way to go. As you have to prove Odin's capable of more than a billion times that with a single blast. Right after Odin shot a blast. Just like the narration talked about the shockwaves across the multiverse with the first shot.
Odin only fired two shots the entire battle. One at the start, a continuous one there. Seth fired 3. Even if you're talking about the entire battle, that's 5 blasts that sent shockwaves across the multiverse (actually, confirmed 2 for this one), and 5 for shattered galaxies. Compared to the two shots it took for Hulk and Rshulk to destroy a planet.

But alas, it was only one.

And the shots that destroyed galaxies were all indirect shots that hit Seth/Odin. That's a little better than indirectly destroying a planet.

Odin's never disintegrated any character ever. Must mean he can't disintegrate humans.
It's a complete non point. I don't recall many herald level beings that Galactus has disintegrated either. Can't destroy a Mindless One either. LT couldn't even disintegrate the people surrounding Thanos when he had the HOTU, and there were herald level beings there. Can't disintegrate a Mindless One.
And Odin has virtually no low feats except against Celestials who typically deal in universal levels. You know who does though? Mindless Ones.
Hell, all of Odin's feats are either him easily beating a herald level being, or beating down a Skyfather level being.

An attack that destroys thousands of Mindless Ones fails to damage Umar. Odin temp KO'ed a non hungry Galactus (who's way more durable than Umar). Therefore Odin can't disintegrate one single Mindless One because disintegration bro.

So, basically you're saying Hulk is hundreds of thousands of times more powerful than Odin.

On another note, a severely amped WB Hulk stomped on Foom an issue later and caused no damage to the planet. Because we like to nitpick details.

Do you even have any warnings? Serious question

zeel
WBH is more than quadrillions times stronger than Mangog (going by feats). That stuff isn't going to happen with him. A thunderclap will suffice.

quadrillions of times stronger, yep just like your assumption that superman was 1000 times stronger then thor. Yup just like your assumption that PG thor is and I quote EXACTLY "2 times" stronger then regular thor. where do you get theses numbers man?

Your ass?

h1a8
Right after Odin shot a blast. Just like the narration talked about the shockwaves across the multiverse with the first shot.
Odin only fired two shots the entire battle. One at the start, a continuous one there. Seth fired 3. Even if you're talking about the entire battle, that's 5 blasts that sent shockwaves across the multiverse (actually, confirmed 2 for this one), and 5 for shattered galaxies. Compared to the two shots it took for Hulk and Rshulk to destroy a planet.

But alas, it was only one.

And the shots that destroyed galaxies were all indirect shots that hit Seth/Odin. That's a little better than indirectly destroying a planet.

Odin's never disintegrated any character ever. Must mean he can't disintegrate humans.
It's a complete non point. I don't recall many herald level beings that Galactus has disintegrated either. Can't destroy a Mindless One either. LT couldn't even disintegrate the people surrounding Thanos when he had the HOTU, and there were herald level beings there. Can't disintegrate a Mindless One.
And Odin has virtually no low feats except against Celestials who typically deal in universal levels. You know who does though? Mindless Ones.
Hell, all of Odin's feats are either him easily beating a herald level being, or beating down a Skyfather level being.

An attack that destroys thousands of Mindless Ones fails to damage Umar. Odin temp KO'ed a non hungry Galactus (who's way more durable than Umar). Therefore Odin can't disintegrate one single Mindless One because disintegration bro.

So, basically you're saying Hulk is hundreds of thousands of times more powerful than Odin.

On another note, a severely amped WB Hulk stomped on Foom an issue later and caused no damage to the planet. Because we like to nitpick details.

Do you even have any warnings? Serious question This is all completely false.

Comics don't always show the entire fight. That's what we have narration for. "Though the battle appears to be a simple slugfest, it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence! Long-dead galaxies are shattered! Distant dying suns are reignited!" The fight was ongoing. You interpretation isn't sound. It goes against common sense and the narration.

Odin can disintegrate a human. One shotting a herald with a blast proves it. So if Odin can't disintegrate anyone (so you claimed) then why argue he can disintegrate a mindless one?

Odin has several low and multiple average showings. Him against Thanos, one shotting Surfer (which is a kinda high showing or low showing for Surfer), him against Mangog (we resembled a powerless old man on a horse) where everyone was jobbing their arse off, Thor whamming him in the face with Mjolnir, etc.

Galactus has disintegrated a herald before. Hercules is one of them (although it could be argued a matter manipulation). Why can't Hulk do something Odin can't do? Because his name is Hulk? You take away the writer's power because of what you want. Come on now. Disintegrating herald beings without touching them is beyond any average feat by any skyfather.

The reason the attack didn't kill Umar is because she is far beyond a herald level being. Odin would have survived as well. I'm not arguing that at all. You keep bringing it up like it's relevant. Again, Odin, KT, RTK, etc. would have survived the blast as well. But not so much Hulk putting his hands on them.

Odin koing Galactus doesn't mean anything when in the same arc Thor nearly did the same thing. What does that mean? Galactus durability wasn't at its best.
Other herald level beings have damaged or hurt Galactus in the past. Many character have feats above Galactus low or average ones. What does that mean? It means that you can't equate a character's highest showing with any other showing when it contradicts what happened (Thor bashing Galactus head in).

Also blunt force hits are not the same as energy projection. All skyfathers and beyond are highly immune to energy, even Thor. In comics, we can see a character tanking hella energy but getting their head bashed in with a blunt hit. Hardly anyone is immune to the all powerful blunt hit on average.

WBH didn't disintegrate Foom either. What does that mean? WBH didn't apply the same force he did when him and Betty collided. It's simple really.

Again you have to show that Odin (average) is capable of power outputting a billion times more than enough to disintegrate thousands of mindless ones with a single blast. Do you understand?

h1a8
quadrillions of times stronger, yep just like your assumption that superman was 1000 times stronger then thor. Yup just like your assumption that PG thor is and I quote EXACTLY "2 times" stronger then regular thor. where do you get theses numbers man?

Your ass? Yet you forget the most important thing I said when I stated those things.

Going by top feats

Also PG Thor didn't show he was stronger than 2x Thor and thus he wasn't.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor nearly did the same thing. What does that mean? Galactus durability wasn't at its best.

Again you bring this up. And again I can't help but laugh because you think being hurt by a full on ram from Mjolnir is somehow an automatic low showing.

It's not, even compared to World Breaker Hulk.

Dargo Ktor and Masterson Thor collide:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShatterCosmos1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShatterCosmos2.jpg

Tomorrow Man collected part of that energy and was going to use it collapse the infinite time lines of the Multiverse.

Odin? Lol, Thor shits on World Breaker Hulk. Since after all, we're going by their "best".

WBH didn't disintegrate Foom either. What does that mean? WBH didn't apply the same force he did when him and Betty collided. It's simple really.

Hulk and Betty were still going all out at the time. And they were amped by Gamma Bombs.

Damborgson
Don't even bother Rage.

He's dead serious that Odin can't even disintegrate a single mindless one. The Hulk is God to him.

JakeTheBank

What the ****.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Again you bring this up. And again I can't help but laugh because you think being hurt by a full on ram from Mjolnir is somehow an automatic low showing.

It's not, even compared to World Breaker Hulk.

Dargo Ktor and Masterson Thor collide:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShatterCosmos1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShatterCosmos2.jpg

Tomorrow Man collected part of that energy and was going to use it collapse the infinite time lines of the Multiverse.

Odin? Lol, Thor shits on World Breaker Hulk. Since after all, we're going by their "best".

Hulk and Betty were still going all out at the time. And they were amped by Gamma Bombs. I debunked that feat a long time ago. The hammer's magic was released upon collision with each other. It took both to do that as it was a magical thing. If Thor would have hit an adamantium wall with that same strike then absolutely nothing would have happened (Nothing!). But again ignore all the other times G was hurt or damaged. Remember he's a jobber too

h1a8
Don't even bother Rage.

He's dead serious that Odin can't even disintegrate a single mindless one. The Hulk is God to him. A High end Mindless One. And not an average Odin anyway.

the Darkone
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

What the ****.

The All Father has returned!

Guys just put him on your ignore list, you will feel better in the morning. wink

Branlor Swift
This is all completely false.

Comics don't always show the entire fight. That's what we have narration for. "Though the battle appears to be a simple slugfest, it is simultaneously waged on every plane of existence! Long-dead galaxies are shattered! Distant dying suns are reignited!" The fight was ongoing. You interpretation isn't sound. It goes against common sense and the narration.

Odin can disintegrate a human. One shotting a herald with a blast proves it. So if Odin can't disintegrate anyone (so you claimed) then why argue he can disintegrate a mindless one?

Odin has several low and multiple average showings. Him against Thanos, one shotting Surfer (which is a kinda high showing or low showing for Surfer), him against Mangog (we resembled a powerless old man on a horse) where everyone was jobbing their arse off, Thor whamming him in the face with Mjolnir, etc.

Galactus has disintegrated a herald before. Hercules is one of them (although it could be argued a matter manipulation). Why can't Hulk do something Odin can't do? Because his name is Hulk? You take away the writer's power because of what you want. Come on now. Disintegrating herald beings without touching them is beyond any average feat by any skyfather.

The reason the attack didn't kill Umar is because she is far beyond a herald level being. Odin would have survived as well. I'm not arguing that at all. You keep bringing it up like it's relevant. Again, Odin, KT, RTK, etc. would have survived the blast as well. But not so much Hulk putting his hands on them.

Odin koing Galactus doesn't mean anything when in the same arc Thor nearly did the same thing. What does that mean? Galactus durability wasn't at its best.
Other herald level beings have damaged or hurt Galactus in the past. Many character have feats above Galactus low or average ones. What does that mean? It means that you can't equate a character's highest showing with any other showing when it contradicts what happened (Thor bashing Galactus head in).

Also blunt force hits are not the same as energy projection. All skyfathers and beyond are highly immune to energy, even Thor. In comics, we can see a character tanking hella energy but getting their head bashed in with a blunt hit. Hardly anyone is immune to the all powerful blunt hit on average.

Again you have to show that Odin (average) is capable of power outputting a billion times more than enough to disintegrate thousands of mindless ones with a single blast. Do you understand? Proof most of the battle happened off panel?
Proof it being waged on more planes of existence means more attacks?

So why doesn't one shotting Skyfather characters prove he can disintegrate heralds.
Also, I'm not arguing that he can disintegrate anything. I'm saying it's ****ing stupid as shit to ask if he can when he has feats far beyond that level. On panel Odin doesn't "disintegrate" people. The guy one shotted Infinity who was palming planets and destroying them.

The Thanos fight isn't a low showing. Thanos has been KO'ed twice in comics. Once when the Cube was smashed, and once by a Cube Being. He's withstood Galactus, Omega, the IG without being KO'ed.
One shotting Surfer isn't a low showing either... Galactus has one shotted Surfer like 7 times. Guess Galactus can't disintegrate a Mindless One.
He lost once to Mangog. And he utterly beat him like 3 times. What a low showing. Lose to a Skyfather being... You might as well bring up him losing to Surtur when he had Twilight and the Casket of Winters while you're at it.
You realize you just used Odin beating the shit out of Thanos, and one shotting Surfer as low showings? Do you even think about your posts?
Him effortlessly beating people aren't low showings. Him losing to Skyfather levels beings who he has a huge win percentage over aren't low showings.

Galactus disintegrating Hercules is non canon.
I never said Hulk can't have better feats. But destroying canon fodder and a planet against a guy who destroys galaxies is not in any way a better feat.

Umar is relevant because she was hit by the same attack the Mindless Ones were hit with, and she was completely undamaged. Umar is less durable than people Odin has damaged, killed, or knocked out. And she survived unscathed.
IE, if Odin can damage Umar, then he can repeat the same thing Hulk AND Red She Hulk did.
It's not about Odin being damaged by Hulk's attack, it's about what Hulk's attack failed to do against someone Odin can easily hurt.

Thor didn't just about KO Galactus. Galactus was completely engaged in a TP battle with Odin at the time and Thor almost knocked himself out while Galactus didn't miss a single beat in his TP battle with Odin. He actually started to overwhelm Odin pretty much immediately after.
Thor is the only herald character who has ever damaged a fed Galactus, and it took Galactus being completely distracted, Thor almost KO'ing himself, and it ultimately doing absolutely no lasting damage to do it.
Surfer's failed to damage a hungry Galactus. Bill only managed to cause a minuscule crack in Galactus' armor when he was hungry. So who, what herald level being has damaged a fed Galactus?

Thor isn't immune to energy blasts... what the shit are you even talking about? Most of Thor's recent low showings are from blasts... actually, almost all of them.
No one is highly immune to blasts.

WBH was hundreds of feet tall when he STOMPED on Foom trying to kill him and was severely powered up.

No I don't. No one does. Disintegration is your made up way to troll the forum.
Everyone else can clearly see that Odin has feats beyond the level displayed by WBH.

Odin has almost as many "high end" feats as he does average ones...
Let me list some feats mixed with average and high end so you can shut up, and then I'll list his losses. Doesn't include stupid shit like turning girls in goddesses and stopping people from dying.
One shotted Thor
One shotted Surfer
One punched Ulik while weakened and poisoned
Temp KO'ed Galactus
Killed Forsung in a galaxy wide fight that reignited suns
Beaten Mangog like 3 times
One shotted Serpent who broke Cap's shield
Defeated Infinity who was destroying planets across the universe and then waved his sceptre and healed ALL the damage done
Has beaten Surtur multiple times, who was seen destroying a galaxy just to forge a sword
While weakened from Odinsleep, waved his hand and sent Annihilus flying out of Asgard. Annihilus disintegrated Quasar while feeding on his energy
Waved his hand and manipulated energy that could destroy universes
Easily beat Seth as soon as he regained his power in a fight that sent shockwaves through the multiverse and was destroying galaxies.
Stalemated Seth while he was only using the energy from Asgard when he gave the Odinpower to Thor
Absorbed his power back from Zelia when she was using his Odinpower, and was merged with every Dark God
Killed Hela and revived her
Depowers Thor, Loki, and Sif
Walked through Hela trying to kill him and stopped her with one hand
Beats Thor's WM psychic form, something the entire Infinity Watch, Dr Strange and Thanos couldn't do
Absorbed a beaten Surtur
Stopped time and defeated the Destroyer armor

Got embarrassed by Arishem
Lost to Surtur drawing on the Eternal Flame, with Twilight and the Casket of Winters
Lost to Zelia who is supposed to be equal to him, while she had the entire Dark Gods with her.
Lost to Mangog once.
Kamikazed himself against Surtur about 3 times.

BUT HOW IS HE TO DISINTEGRATE ONE MINDLESS ONE?!?!?

Also, why are you talking about averages when this is an exact quote by you:

Seriously, you're the most blatant troll on the forum

Igniz

Originally posted by Igniz
Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2 #58

Dormammu and the Mindless Ones Vs Doctor Strange and his allies.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/DormammuAndMindlessOnes1.jpg
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/DormammuAndMindlessOnes2.jpg
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/DormammuAndMindlessOnes3.jpg
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/DormammuAndMindlessOnes4.jpg
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/DormammuAndMindlessOnes5.jpg
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/DormammuAndMindlessOnes6.jpg
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/DormammuAndMindlessOnes7.jpg
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/DormammuAndMindlessOnes8.jpg
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/DormammuAndMindlessOnes9.jpg
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/DormammuAndMindlessOnes10.jpg

hysterical

JakeTheBank
No, seriously:

What the ****.

Branlor Swift
No, seriously: Hulk's shockwaves from colliding with an equal are hundreds of thousands of times more powerful than Odin.

Right? Doesn't that make sense?

JakeTheBank
+5 Renegade points to h1 for his blatant trolling. thumb up

Branlor Swift
But understand this, even if you can prove he can disintegrate just one then you still got a long way to go. Now try hundreds or thousands at one single time. Then if you prove that then you still are a very very very long way to go. As you have to prove Odin's capable of more than a billion times that with a single blast (since Hulk generated that without touching them).

Excuse me. Billions.

Igniz
Excuse me. Billions.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/DormammuAndMindlessOnes7.jpg

Regular Thor and Human Torch destroying Mindless Ones laughing out loud Add Cyclops and Ironman to that.And this scan proves that Odin will ROFLSTOMP those Mindless Ones.

Branlor Swift
It doesn't prove he can disintegrate them though!

h1a8
Proof most of the battle happened off panel?
Proof it being waged on more planes of existence means more attacks?

So why doesn't one shotting Skyfather characters prove he can disintegrate heralds.
Also, I'm not arguing that he can disintegrate anything. I'm saying it's ****ing stupid as shit to ask if he can when he has feats far beyond that level. On panel Odin doesn't "disintegrate" people. The guy one shotted Infinity who was palming planets and destroying them.

The Thanos fight isn't a low showing. Thanos has been KO'ed twice in comics. Once when the Cube was smashed, and once by a Cube Being. He's withstood Galactus, Omega, the IG without being KO'ed.
One shotting Surfer isn't a low showing either... Galactus has one shotted Surfer like 7 times. Guess Galactus can't disintegrate a Mindless One.
He lost once to Mangog. And he utterly beat him like 3 times. What a low showing. Lose to a Skyfather being... You might as well bring up him losing to Surtur when he had Twilight and the Casket of Winters while you're at it.
You realize you just used Odin beating the shit out of Thanos, and one shotting Surfer as low showings? Do you even think about your posts?
Him effortlessly beating people aren't low showings. Him losing to Skyfather levels beings who he has a huge win percentage over aren't low showings.

Galactus disintegrating Hercules is non canon.
I never said Hulk can't have better feats. But destroying canon fodder and a planet against a guy who destroys galaxies is not in any way a better feat.

Umar is relevant because she was hit by the same attack the Mindless Ones were hit with, and she was completely undamaged. Umar is less durable than people Odin has damaged, killed, or knocked out. And she survived unscathed.
IE, if Odin can damage Umar, then he can repeat the same thing Hulk AND Red She Hulk did.
It's not about Odin being damaged by Hulk's attack, it's about what Hulk's attack failed to do against someone Odin can easily hurt.

Thor didn't just about KO Galactus. Galactus was completely engaged in a TP battle with Odin at the time and Thor almost knocked himself out while Galactus didn't miss a single beat in his TP battle with Odin. He actually started to overwhelm Odin pretty much immediately after.
Thor is the only herald character who has ever damaged a fed Galactus, and it took Galactus being completely distracted, Thor almost KO'ing himself, and it ultimately doing absolutely no lasting damage to do it.
Surfer's failed to damage a hungry Galactus. Bill only managed to cause a minuscule crack in Galactus' armor when he was hungry. So who, what herald level being has damaged a fed Galactus?

Thor isn't immune to energy blasts... what the shit are you even talking about? Most of Thor's recent low showings are from blasts... actually, almost all of them.
No one is highly immune to blasts.

WBH was hundreds of feet tall when he STOMPED on Foom trying to kill him and was severely powered up.

No I don't. No one does. Disintegration is your made up way to troll the forum.
Everyone else can clearly see that Odin has feats beyond the level displayed by WBH.

Odin has almost as many "high end" feats as he does average ones...
Let me list some feats mixed with average and high end so you can shut up, and then I'll list his losses. Doesn't include stupid shit like turning girls in goddesses and stopping people from dying.
One shotted Thor
One shotted Surfer
One punched Ulik while weakened and poisoned
Temp KO'ed Galactus
Killed Forsung in a galaxy wide fight that reignited suns
Beaten Mangog like 3 times
One shotted Serpent who broke Cap's shield
Defeated Infinity who was destroying planets across the universe and then waved his sceptre and healed ALL the damage done
Has beaten Surtur multiple times, who was seen destroying a galaxy just to forge a sword
While weakened from Odinsleep, waved his hand and sent Annihilus flying out of Asgard. Annihilus disintegrated Quasar while feeding on his energy
Waved his hand and manipulated energy that could destroy universes
Easily beat Seth as soon as he regained his power in a fight that sent shockwaves through the multiverse and was destroying galaxies.
Stalemated Seth while he was only using the energy from Asgard when he gave the Odinpower to Thor
Absorbed his power back from Zelia when she was using his Odinpower, and was merged with every Dark God
Killed Hela and revived her
Depowers Thor, Loki, and Sif
Walked through Hela trying to kill him and stopped her with one hand
Beats Thor's WM psychic form, something the entire Infinity Watch, Dr Strange and Thanos couldn't do
Absorbed a beaten Surtur
Stopped time and defeated the Destroyer armor

Got embarrassed by Arishem
Lost to Surtur drawing on the Eternal Flame, with Twilight and the Casket of Winters
Lost to Zelia who is supposed to be equal to him, while she had the entire Dark Gods with her.
Lost to Mangog once.
Kamikazed himself against Surtur about 3 times.

BUT HOW IS HE TO DISINTEGRATE ONE MINDLESS ONE?!?!?

Also, why are you talking about averages when this is an exact quote by you:

Seriously, you're the most blatant troll on the forum

Obviously I still believe that Odin at his best can't disintegrate a HIGH END mindless one with a single blast. But why argue that anymore? I concede there to expedite time. You would come to a conclusion quicker if the argument is about an average Odin right?

Let's simply your argument.
You are saying that Odin can disintegrate those fools because he has done greater things. You believe that helping to destroy dead galaxies (which is just mostly phucking gases) with multiple blasts is greater. You believe that temp koing Galactus is greater when Thor in the same arc almost did the same thing. You believe defeating characters that have shown great power output is also greater (although power output isn't durability). You also believe that Odin can do it since he can hurt Umar (only because you believe he hurt greater beings, in which greater don't necessarily mean more durable) who in turn tanked the blast. This is super faulty. You act as if comics are static with no fluctuation and that Glads always hit with planet destroying force and that power output feats somehow equals durability feats.

Then you use pick and choose ABC logic. Serpent broke Cap's shield and Odin in the far past hit him miles away and thus Odin>>>>>>>>Cap's shield. You still don't see the faultiness of that do you? Do you think Thano's body is more durable than Cap's shield? Power output =/= durability. Character's fluctuate, especially characters who feed off others. Just because Thor tanked skyfather level beings and Surfer being able to hurt him with blasts doesn't mean Surfer has more power output than a skyfather. Just because Surtur destroyed a galaxy forging a sword doesn't mean he's operating at the level when he's fighting Thor or even Odin.

FYI,
Thanos has been koed by Thor (IG saga), damaged by a black hole, rocked by Thor again, koed by Squirrel Girl, rocked and bleed by PG Thor who has no strength feats above 2x Thor, beat up by the avengers, cut by Logan, etc. Thanos has good defenses and he uses shields. That's why he hasn't been koed or hit a lot. Mangog isn't a skyfather level being. He's weak as shit. Not more than high herald power output but high trans durability. One shotting Surfer is a high showing for Odin or a low showing for Surfer (choose). But most of that is irrelevant anyway in light of the above.

You don't know what trolling is do you? If someone is wrong doesn't mean they are trolling if they believe what they are saying and trying to support their stance. Ignorance and lack of correct thinking is not trolling. Trolling = on purpose shit. You should know better than that. With that said, you are wrong here.

Lastly, none of the feats for average Odin you named surpasses in damage power output what WBH did. Time is expeditiously expedient.

h1a8
Originally posted by Igniz

Regular Thor and Human Torch destroying Mindless Ones laughing out loud Add Cyclops and Ironman to that.And this scan proves that Odin will ROFLSTOMP those Mindless Ones. Those are not high end ones. Try the ones that survive in neutron stars or no sell classic strange, etc.

Classic NES
Close this POS thread.

Branlor Swift
Obviously I still believe that Odin at his best can't disintegrate a HIGH END mindless one with a single blast. But why argue that anymore? I concede there to expedite time. You would come to a conclusion quicker if the argument is about an average Odin right?

Let's simply your argument.
You are saying that Odin can disintegrate those fools because he has done greater things. You believe that helping to destroy dead galaxies (which is just mostly phucking gases) with multiple blasts is greater. You believe that temp koing Galactus is greater when Thor in the same arc almost did the same thing. You believe defeating characters that have shown great power output is also greater (although power output isn't durability). You also believe that Odin can do it since he can hurt Umar (only because you believe he hurt greater beings, in which greater don't necessarily mean more durable) who in turn tanked the blast. This is super faulty. You act as if comics are static with no fluctuation and that Glads always hit with planet destroying force and that power output feats somehow equals durability feats.

Then you use pick and choose ABC logic. Serpent broke Cap's shield and Odin in the far past hit him miles away and thus Odin>>>>>>>>Cap's shield. You still don't see the faultiness of that do you? Do you think Thano's body is more durable than Cap's shield? Power output =/= durability. Character's fluctuate, especially characters who feed off others. Just because Thor tanked skyfather level beings and Surfer being able to hurt him with blasts doesn't mean Surfer has more power output than a skyfather. Just because Surtur destroyed a galaxy forging a sword doesn't mean he's operating at the level when he's fighting Thor or even Odin.

FYI,
Thanos has been koed by Thor (IG saga), damaged by a black hole, rocked by Thor again, koed by Squirrel Girl, rocked and bleed by PG Thor who has no strength feats above 2x Thor, beat up by the avengers, cut by Logan, etc. Thanos has good defenses and he uses shields. That's why he hasn't been koed or hit a lot. Mangog isn't a skyfather level being. He's weak as shit. Not more than high herald power output but high trans durability. One shotting Surfer is a high showing for Odin or a low showing for Surfer (choose). But most of that is irrelevant anyway in light of the above.

You don't know what trolling is do you? If someone is wrong doesn't mean they are trolling if they believe what they are saying and trying to support their stance. Ignorance and lack of correct thinking is not trolling. Trolling = on purpose shit. You should know better than that. With that said, you are wrong here.

Lastly, none of the feats for average Odin you named surpasses in damage power output what WBH did. Time is expeditiously expedient. You keep making up phrases, yet the Mindless Ones that Hulk fought have literally no feats at all. No feats.
The ones that survived a neutron star that you keep referring to were damaged by Nova Prime level beings.
You've already said high end Odin can't. Good job changing your mind. Either way, average Odin doesn't even expend himself. But sure, let's ignore his many high end showings when the character doesn't even have that many showings to begin with.

Destroying a galaxy>>>destroying a planet.
Thor never almost KO'ed Galactus... not even close. Are you even listening? Galactus was completely engaged in TP and didn't miss a single beat in the TP fight. He even started to overwhelm Odin in TP right afterwards. That's not almost getting KO'ed.
So, following your logic, we're supposed to believe that all these characters are glass cannons? Serpent was getting stabbed in the face by a heavily armored Thor with the Odinsword and still managed to kill him. Galactus was shrugging off literal planets being thrown at him a few months later by Abstract level beings, Hela is a damned Death God, Surtur was standing point blank of galaxy destroying attacks when he forged Twilight, etc.

Now name me some Umar feats.

Characters fluctuate, just like the Mindless Ones do. One day they're "surviving Neutron stars" in the same issue they get damaged by Nova, to getting crushed by Human Torch, to getting destroyed by Hulk. Plus, how you can think surviving a neutron star is greater than an attack that destroys millions of stars is beyond me.

And stop bringing up Gladiator. Odin's lowest feat is one punching Ulik while severely weakened. Gladiator got beat by Cannonball.

The guy who broke Cap's shield with his bare hands is naturally far away from the power needed to take an attack needed to bust his shield. Odin being largely more powerful than the guy who pretty casually broke Cap's shield under the same writer hitting Serpent with a pretty big attack would naturally be nowhere near the power needed to break Cap's shield either. It's a two way street. Serpent is more durable for having taken that shot, and Odin is more powerful than the guy who can bust Cap's shield.
What are Cap's shields durability feats besides being more durable than Mindless Ones?
There you go comparing high end feats from vastly varying characters to a consistent character like Odin. Thor is not as consistent as Odin, and as a main hero, he's going to have highs and lows. Odin however, doesn't share those.
Surtur's only feats are fighting Odin and Thor though (and Ymir)... under the same writer. SO OF COURSE HE WON'T BE AT THAT LEVEL!

Thanos wasn't KO'ed by Thor. The only thing you added was the Squirrel Girl thing, and that was with a Thanos who had enough power to destroy the universe. So why that's being brought up is beyond me. The rest still doesn't make the Odin fight a low showing, though Bendis pushed it a lot. The Black Hole thing had Thanos hijacking a killing all the Skrulls in a ship. "Rocked by Thor" had him kill Thor immediately. Cut by Logan ended with Thanos smiling and turning Wolverine into rubber. The PG Thor only being 2x is stupid. The guy one shotted PG Drax in the same series.

Mangog's only feats are walking through everything Asgard had to offer and getting beat by Odin. Weak.

Yes, it can only be a high end showing or a low showing... from the guy who temp KO'ed his master. Jesus.

You cause shit in every thread worse than the Ownage Thread at its worse, everyone calls you a troll multiple times. But you're not a troll. Hell, you immediately followed it by trolling.
If I didn't like reporting you so much, I'd keep you on ignore. Your point here is that Hulk is billions of times more powerful than Odin.
That statement doesn't need any intelligent counterpoint to know how stupid it is.

You didn't even address half the feats, and shit on the ones you felt threatened by. Completely dropped your "Galactus has been hurt by heralds" stance, changed your "High end" Odin stance. Ignored the Mindless Ones getting destroyed by street levelers (because naturally a whole race of beings will fluctuate).

Oh, and did someone say that Galactus wasn't more durable than Umar because Thor "almost KO'ed him"?
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/1080897-thorannual09_29.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/1080898-thorannual09_30.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/1080899-thorannual09_31.jpg

psycho gundam
This is epic smile

pym-ftw
thumb up

Naija boy
Lmao, what a thread. And Iirc Umar was pretending in that fight oops.

Rkt wins easily

Rage.Of.Olympus
I debunked that feat a long time ago. The hammer's magic was released upon collision with each other. It took both to do that as it was a magical thing. If Thor would have hit an adamantium wall with that same strike then absolutely nothing would have happened (Nothing!). But again ignore all the other times G was hurt or damaged. Remember he's a jobber too

You did no such thing. Energy was released with the collision, so what? This wasn't some hocus pocus spell, it was sheer raw power released from the force of their two strikes.

I guess since World Breaker Hulk only did the damage he did when he collided with Red She Hulk, the feat is unusable either. Clearly some kind of chain reaction of their Gamma abilities affected the molecular structure of the Dark Dimension caused the destruction.

I can make up nonsense to troll too.

So what? We're talking about this specific Galactus, and you somehow mocked him for being hurt by Mjolnir.

Also, Odin empowered Mjolnir fyi. Easily with a portion of his might.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I'd like to point out that Zelia attacked Odin right after his fight with Set in Asgard as that was their best shot. Odin was still a noob (Only regained his godly form), and had just fought Set. Not to mention she drained his power to.

Once he regained his might, he f*cking blinked the entire race away. And they weren't soft either, they went to Olympus and f*cked their shit up. Zeus is still pissed.

It should also be noted that Odin's counter-part in the Dark Gods was the solo reason his Universe was still stable and hadn't collapse into Entropic death. Once he teleported out, it ended, and Odin was at least his equal in power. Been a while but IIRC he fought him despite just returning from Death etc.

Nibedicus
You did no such thing. Energy was released with the collision, so what? This wasn't some hocus pocus spell, it was sheer raw power released from the force of their two strikes.

I guess since World Breaker Hulk only did the damage he did when he collided with Red She Hulk, the feat is unusable either. Clearly some kind of chain reaction of their Gamma abilities affected the molecular structure of the Dark Dimension caused the destruction.

I can make up nonsense to troll too.

So what? We're talking about this specific Galactus, and you somehow mocked him for being hurt by Mjolnir.

Also, Odin empowered Mjolnir fyi. Easily with a portion of his might.

As much as I believe that RKT stomps the World Breaker out of Hulk, I'm sure we can pull "feats" or at least indications of RKT's "power tiering" w/o trying to lowball WBH's Dark Dimension "feat".

Yes, the Mindless One's at their best have low herald lvl durability (at least), yes Hulk disintegrated a TON of them with his impact. However, this does not show skyfather lvl power as the top end "feats" of Odin (that is w/o lowballing on the pro-WBH side) is far beyond that. And RKT is beyond even Odin.

Sin I AM
poon bran, your gonna give yourself a heart attack hun....he's no worth it lmao

Cogito
I came here for the lulz and wasn't disappointed. Keep it up h1 smile

h1a8

Sorry I been busy for awhile. Let's keep it simple and coherent.

You claim that Odin (at best) can disintegrate a High End mindless one because of his feats against galaxies (dead gassy ones), the Serpent, etc.
Well my definition of a high end mindless one is one where they can tank cores of neutron stars, not ones where they get damaged by herald level beings. I admit that those mindless ones in the WB arc probably were not on that level (neutron star level). The reason I assumed this was because of how it was stated they were powerful enough to overcome Umar.

So I concede somewhat and say that Odin (at best) can indeed disintegrate a mindless that's much less than those that can withstand neutron stars.
So let's assume that the mindless ones in the arc were of average Savage Hulk durability. Can Odin still disintegrate one (at his best). Certainly! I see no problem believing he can disintegrate average Savage Hulk at his best. Can he (again at his best) disintegrate all of them with a single blast? Prehaps but it may take more than a single blast or a long continuous blast that will take some time.

Can Odin (at best) blast with the power that's over a billion times greater than a blast capable of disintegrating all the beings that were disintegrated in the arc (assuming average Hulk peers). I say no emphatically. Having the power to barely do something is the same as having a billion times more power to do that same something. The reason why this is relevant because anything less wouldn't affect WBH, due to WBH tanking more than a billion times more force than that which disintegrated all those beings.

In conclusion, I cannot see Odin even hurting a being that could withstand more than a billion times the power capable of disintegrating all the beings (average Savage Hulk peers) in the arc. Also I cannot see Odin surviving a physical beating by WBH.
-

h1a8
Originally posted by Nibedicus
As much as I believe that RKT stomps the World Breaker out of Hulk, I'm sure we can pull "feats" or at least indications of RKT's "power tiering" w/o trying to lowball WBH's Dark Dimension "feat".

Yes, the Mindless One's at their best have low herald lvl durability (at least), yes Hulk disintegrated a TON of them with his impact. However, this does not show skyfather lvl power as the top end "feats" of Odin (that is w/o lowballing on the pro-WBH side) is far beyond that. And RKT is beyond even Odin.

Disintegrating those beings may not be beyond Odin's best but certainly a billion times more than that is.

zeel
I would be curious to see if WBH could physically manhandle RKT. Where RKT is meriods of times greater then this version of hulk I dunno about a physical contest. Im sure he would do what Zeus did amp himself then wipe hulk up off the floor.

Silent Master
RK-Thor wins

mighty adam
..... Wbh with this buff can win. If wbh lays hands on Thor its over yes Thor can snipe him from space but wbh with NS powers can travel threw space plus if you control Kinect energy you control everything in motion. RkT will have to go all out to win this one.

the Darkone
^Uh no he wouldn't, RKT blinks WBH out existences.

RKT >> >Odin>>>>> WBH

Sixth_Winged
RKT wins. WBH will win if this was pure slugfest without amps and such but there is no reason for RKT to even go there. His normal CIS wouldn't apply to him anymore due to his wisdom from sacrificing his eyes.

TheHulk
RKT easily but if it were a pure slugfest than maybe...but still no

deathlife
This is the craziest thread I've seen in a long time.

h1a8
I would be curious to see if WBH could physically manhandle RKT. Where RKT is meriods of times greater then this version of hulk I dunno about a physical contest. Im sure he would do what Zeus did amp himself then wipe hulk up off the floor. What feats by RKT, Odin, etc. show that WBH can't physically manhandle RKT?

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
^Uh no he wouldn't, RKT blinks WBH out existences.

RKT >> >Odin>>>>> WBH RKT can't blink anyone out of existence. He didn't blink Mangog out of existence. He used a rune spell to undo his making (special circumstances probably). But again it wasn't a blink.

But he can indeed bfr WBH.
Without that he loses though.

h1a8
Originally posted by deathlife
This is the craziest thread I've seen in a long time.

Not really, WBH with New Sun's power probably could prevent RKT from moving and then physically annihilate him.

the Darkone
RKT blinks WBH out existences.

RKT >> >Odin>>>>> WBH

This is spite on steroids towards WBH, we thought the beat down Hulk received by Zeus was bad, RKT is going to rage stomp!!

Silent Master
What feats by RKT, Odin, etc. show that WBH can't physically manhandle RKT?

Odin has amped people to trillions of times their starting strength, WBH wouldn't stand of chance if RKT amped himself.

h1a8
Odin has amped people to trillions of times their starting strength, WBH wouldn't stand of chance if RKT amped himself. No he hasnt. Even if he has then a trillion times one's starting strength is still not enough.

h1a8
RKT blinks WBH out existences.

RKT >> >Odin>>>>> WBH

This is spite on steroids towards WBH, we thought the beat down Hulk received by Zeus was bad, RKT is going to rage stomp!!

RKT can't blink anyone out of existence. He didn't blink Mangog out of existence. He used a rune spell to undo his making (special circumstances probably). But again it wasn't a blink.

But he can indeed bfr WBH.
Without that he loses though.

You are forgetting this isn't WBH in this fight but WBH with New Sun's powers.

Also A>>>B doesn't mean A will beat B in a fight. Think about it.

golem370
bfr shouldn't work "Lastly he could transform himself into an energy wave to travel through space and into other dimensions"

Silent Master
No he hasnt. Even if he has then a trillion times one's starting strength is still not enough.

A trillion times RKT's strength isn't enough to compete with WBH?

h1a8
A trillion times RKT's strength isn't enough to compete with WBH?
How strong is RKT (pure physical strength)?
If he's not strong enough to disintegrate Savage Hulk with a punch then a trillion times maybe not enough.

But lol at thinking Odin can amp RKT a trillion times when RKT has his power. Or lol at thinking Odin can amp him a trillion times if he still had his power.

DarkOdin
If he's not strong enough to disintegrate Savage Hulk with a punch then a trillion times maybe not enough. He faced palmed Mangog, the itself is a great feat given Mangog a skyfather level character in terms of strength

Silent Master
If he's not strong enough to disintegrate Savage Hulk with a punch then a trillion times maybe not enough.

But lol at thinking Odin can amp RKT a trillion times when RKT has his power. Or lol at thinking Odin can amp him a trillion times if he still had his power.

He's at least as strong as a very high end Thor, BTW what happens if RKT also amps his speed?

the Darkone
RKT steal WBK soul, or time stop or just beat the living hell out of him

JakeTheBank
Why does this thread exist?

Silent Master
So that h1a8 has some place to troll, it helps keep the real threads safe.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

h1a8
RKT steal WBK soul, or time stop or just beat the living hell out of him RKT doesn't fight like that. But if he does soul steal before WBH do anything to jar him then I guess RKT wins. But I'm thinking that with New Sun's powers WBH could stop RKT from moving and simply annihilate him.

He's at least as strong as a very high end Thor, BTW what happens if RKT also amps his speed?

If he could amp his speed then that would help depending on how much he can amp it to and how long it would take to amp it there.

But we haven't seen RKT amp his speed before. He acted slowly in the whole arc.

Originally posted by DarkOdin
He faced palmed Mangog, the itself is a great feat given Mangog a skyfather level character in terms of strength Silver Age Mangog only had high herald level strength. WBH is astronomically stronger than any Mangog. Mangog's strength was his incredible durability.

the Darkone
RKT removes WBH head from the rest if his dody, or steal all WBH radiation, life force or do what he did to Mangog, there is no way for hulk to win this is spite!

Silent Master
If he could amp his speed then that would help depending on how much he can amp it to and how long it would take to amp it there.

But we haven't seen RKT amp his speed before. He acted slowly in the whole arc..

Amping strength and speed is well within RKT's ability, so is absorbing energy.

h1a8
Amping strength and speed is well within RKT's ability, so is absorbing energy. It needs to be proven though. Otherwise it's speculation. Even if we accept that then there's the argument if RKT would ever think of such things mid battle (especially the speed thing).

quanchi112
It needs to be proven though. Otherwise it's speculation. Even if we accept that then there's the argument if RKT would ever think of such things mid battle (especially the speed thing). Beheads him. Game over.

Silent Master
It needs to be proven though. Otherwise it's speculation. Even if we accept that then there's the argument if RKT would ever think of such things mid battle (especially the speed thing).

It's not speculation, we know that amping stats is well within his power.

JakeTheBank
Odin wouldn't need to amp his speed to deal with this Hulk. There's no reason why RKT would have to. Eventually, the higher up you go on the food chains, things like speed start to be less and less relevant, especially when dealing with ridiculous power sets such as the Odin Force (let alone Rune Magic added to it).

Considering RKT has a form of cosmic awareness that's probably only rivaled by Genis, I don't even see how speed would be an issue here, especially when he can stop time effortlessly in a weaker state.

Mindset
Hulk would ruin any Thor.

JakeTheBank
Mindset's been hacked by Carter.

ozz81
RKT

armedforbattle
All H1 does is go into threads involving 'Asgard Related Characters' and lowball

h1a8
Odin wouldn't need to amp his speed to deal with this Hulk. There's no reason why RKT would have to. Eventually, the higher up you go on the food chains, things like speed start to be less and less relevant, especially when dealing with ridiculous power sets such as the Odin Force (let alone Rune Magic added to it).

Considering RKT has a form of cosmic awareness that's probably only rivaled by Genis, I don't even see how speed would be an issue here, especially when he can stop time effortlessly in a weaker state. Odin stopped time once I suppose and that somehow means that everytime RKT fights he can do it too? If RKT can stop time then he should beat Celestials, Galactus, anyone that operates in time.

Even if RKT can do such things (based off only one vague showing by Odin) then will he?
The problem is also what if WBH stops RKT from even moving or thinking with the New Sun's Power?

TheGodKiller
If RKT can stop time then he should beat Celestials, Galactus, anyone that operates in time.
Galactus and the Celestials have time manip as well, so your non-sequiter is dumber than you are.

Silent Master
Odin stopped time once I suppose and that somehow means that everytime RKT fights he can do it too? If RKT can stop time then he should beat Celestials, Galactus, anyone that operates in time.

Even if RKT can do such things (based off only one vague showing by Odin) then will he?
The problem is also what if WBH stops RKT from even moving or thinking with the New Sun's Power?

When did New Sun ever stop someone from moving/thinking?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin stopped time once I suppose and that somehow means that everytime RKT fights he can do it too? If RKT can stop time then he should beat Celestials, Galactus, anyone that operates in time.

Odin has stopped and manipulated time on different occasions. Even reversed twice I believe.

How is New Sun going to accomplish that?

the Darkone
RKT has control of all forms of energy as did Odin, he can manuuplate it at will, RKT is class 100+ with the Odin Force he can amp histrength beyond normal levels quicker thna Hulk can, and with the Rune magic which is the highest form of magic; RKT can do anything he wants to WBH.

Mangog couldn't get a hit on RKT, and after that RKT vaporized him or blink him out of existence with ease. Even gave cosmic beings higher than Odin to give pause, people like H1 is nothing but a lower baller and a troll.

h1a8
Odin has stopped and manipulated time on different occasions. Even reversed twice I believe.

How is New Sun going to accomplish that?

Odin has stopped time Once as far as I know.

New Sun has complete control over kinetic energy and can stop matter from even moving.

Silent Master

New Sun has complete control over kinetic energy and can stop matter from even moving.

When did New Sun stop someone from moving/thinking?

h1a8
RKT has control of all forms of energy as did Odin, he can manuuplate it at will, RKT is class 100+ with the Odin Force he can amp histrength beyond normal levels quicker thna Hulk can, and with the Rune magic which is the highest form of magic; RKT can do anything he wants to WBH.

Mangog couldn't get a hit on RKT, and after that RKT vaporized him or blink him out of existence with ease. Even gave cosmic beings higher than Odin to give pause, people like H1 is nothing but a lower baller and a troll.

Odin was only shown to amp by growing bigger. Mangog is a microbe to WBH (especially Jurgens Mangog). The difference in strength is immense. RKT used a spell to undo Mangog. Maybe it worked because of how Mangog is made, maybe it can work on WBH too. IDK. But with new Sun's power WBH can halt RKT and then annihilate him.

But know this RKT had to halt Mangog before he can cast that slow as spell. WBH isn't just going to sit there and let RKT put his hands on top of his head and do a rune spell.

Silent Master
Odin was only shown to amp by growing bigger. Mangog is a microbe to WBH (especially Jurgens Mangog). The difference in strength is immense. RKT used a spell to undo Mangog. Maybe it worked because of how Mangog is made, maybe it can work on WBH too. IDK. But with new Sun's power WBH can halt RKT and then annihilate him.

But know this RKT had to halt Mangog before he can cast that slow as spell. WBH isn't just going to sit there and let RKT put his hands on top of his head and do a rune spell.

Where did New Sun stop someone from moving/thinking?

h1a8
When did New Sun stop someone from moving/thinking?

Are you suggesting that he can't or never has done it?

Damborgson

As far as you know, yeah. But you don't know a whole lot which is the problem.

Rage.Of.Olympus

As far as you know.

Scan of him doing so.

Silent Master

Post the scans.

TheGodKiller
As far as you know, yeah. But you don't know a whole lot which is the problem.
thumb up

the Darkone
Where did New Sun stop someone from moving/thinking?

He didn't, H1 making sh** up as usual!!

Mr Master
On what scale has Odin stopped or reversed Time?

When and where has he done this too?

I'd like to see.

Mr Master
^^ Actually I just found it.

He didn't "reverse" Time, and never has from the quick research I did,
but he did stop Time on a Global scale.
He did this in order to brf every human being on the planet
to another Dimension.

Impressive, but confusing.

Interesting though,
this strange "Time stoppage" feat didn't affect Surtur or Skaag.

To be honest, I don't think Odin does, or can, use this as a means to battle,
cause he had a perfect opportunity right there and nearly got killed
for trying to fight the old fashion way.

Just sayin.

JakeTheBank
Odin rewound time in Thor: First Thunder to undo the damage wrought by Loki. He's also stopped time to prevent the Destroyer from unleashing its disintegration beam. Mjolnir has also stopped and rewound time before Immortus stripped this ability from the hammer and King Thor has stopped time himself.

Mr Master
^^ Yea, I'm noticing this ability is a localized affect.

I'm figuring Odin can't stop the Timestream from flowing,
and he can't affect Time on a cosmic level either I'm gathering.

I'm guessing the effect is even lesser concerning the Hammer pre Immortus.

btw. This Time ability of his proved useless against Surtur and Skaag.

TheGodKiller
^Surtur is a skyfather-level being who should be more than capable of resisting such a tactic. Don't know enough about Skaag to comment here, but I doubt him being seemingly unaffected by Odin's time manip is relevant here.

WBH is certainly susceptible to time manipulating magic, as was shown in the Dark dimension. Unless you're trying to imply that Odin may not be able to effect Hulk with his time manip, I don't really see the relevancy of bringing up what effects Odin's time manip have(or didn't have for that matter) on Surtur and Skaag.

Silent Master
Post the scans.

Still waiting for the scans.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mr Master
This Time ability of his proved useless against Surtur and Skaag.

We know that we are talking about WBH who isn't a sky father level being, and would be subjugated to this assault. If RKT doesn't use this trick, it doesn't stop him from utterly rage stomp WBH into dog poop!!

Silent Master

h1a8
Answer this question first.

"Are you suggesting that he can't or never has done it? "

If you believe he can then why post scans?

Rage.Of.Olympus

I believe he can't. Post scans.

Silent Master

I saying that he can't do it.

Now, post the scans.

the Darkone

No!!

Either post scan of this, or shut hell up.

The burden of proof is on you, we are waiting troll!!

Silent Master

Silent Master
Your question has been answered by multiple people, so start posting the scans.

operator616
this amp still doesn't match the odin force, which RKT has.

Raisen
I'm convinced that Silent Master and Darkone are the same person.

Dolos
Thor without contest.

Branlor Swift
Why is this still happening?

Silent Master
Why is this still happening?

We are waiting for h1a8 to post scans.

Branlor Swift
H1 couldn't prove that Hulk has fought Thor before in comics.

This thread needs to be closed.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Raisen
I'm convinced that Silent Master and Darkone are the same person.

Uh no, two different people, hell I think your H1al!!

pym-ftw
Still Thor

Raisen
Uh no, two different people, hell I think your H1al!!

How dare you mad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>