Who Can Speed Blitz Galactus And Make Him Flinch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

remigio_coldez
RULES:

Fully Feed Galactus.

He will just stand still.

The Candidate must SPEED BLITZ Galactus and MAKE HIM Feel what they are doing.

The loser will receive a POWER COSMIC PIMP SLAP.

CANDIDATES (in no particular order):

1. Superman
2. SBP
3. FLASH (any)
4. Any Lantern FAST Enough
5. Wonder Woman
6. Sentry
7. Hyperion
8. Thor
9. Silver Surfer
10. QUASAR

Eternal Idol
Nobody, you fool!

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Nobody, you fool!

They only need to make him feel what they are doing, it's not like they have to hurt him to win smile

h1a8
Originally posted by remigio_coldez
RULES:

Fully Feed Galactus.

He will just stand still.

The Candidate must SPEED BLITZ Galactus and MAKE HIM Feel what they are doing.

The loser will receive a POWER COSMIC PIMP SLAP.

CANDIDATES (in no particular order):

1. Superman
2. SBP
3. FLASH (any)
4. Any Lantern FAST Enough
5. Wonder Woman
6. Sentry
7. Hyperion
8. Thor
9. Silver Surfer
10. QUASAR I would say since Thor, Hercules, Thanos, and BRB did it (also some others as well) then all of them can.

Galan007
Anyone who can strike as hard as Beta Ray Bill. thumb up

SevenShackles
Thor has done this..
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/83882/2003794-the_mighty_thor_scan__2_.jpg
and..
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57845/1417537-galactus001.jpg
And I can remember classic Thor hitting Galactus and him feeling it. So it can be argued anyone with his level of speed and power can do it also.

Edited links due to page-breaking.

yaadaveyaa
well given sentry can beat galactus 1 on 1 id say him

-Pr-
Sentry wouldn't beat Galactus.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by -Pr-

disagree throw the bloodlust on and let void go nuts where he cant destroy his home planet and he wipes the floor with him

Damborgson
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
disagree throw the bloodlust on and let void go nuts where he cant destroy his home planet and he wipes the floor with him

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Damborgson

dont u .... me mr. damborgson u know it to be true as well everyone does ur just afraid of ol sentry

TheGodKiller
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/133/583/1307932885001.jpg

-Pr-

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/133/583/1307932885001.jpg

LOL thats fantastic but in all seriousness he beats galactus 1 on 1 when the rerelease of sentry comes out ill combine all of my intel and ill proove this statement to all of you...

TheGodKiller
LOL thats fantastic but in all seriousness he beats galactus 1 on 1 when the rerelease of sentry comes out ill combine all of my intel and ill proove this statement to all of you...
http://i.qkme.me/35lj93.jpg

-Pr-
Guys, stop spamming.

yaadaveyaa
im not spamming i believe this to be true and factual 100% my answer to this post is sentry

JakeTheBank
You're not basing Sentry beating Galactus off of statements made by other characters (ie. Spider-Man and X-Man) are you?

-Pr-
im not spamming i believe this to be true and factual 100% my answer to this post is sentry

I was talking about the pictures.

Honestly though, Sentry, even as Void, really doesn't have the feats to justify him beating Galactus. Not that I've seen, anyway.

Damborgson
dont u .... me mr. damborgson u know it to be true as well everyone does ur just afraid of ol sentry

You should ask Thor how afraid he is of that ol Sentry thumb up

TheGodKiller
Afraid enough to snap his neck like the decayed twig it is, amirite?
link-rape

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Damborgson

You should ask Thor how afraid he is of that ol Sentry thumb up

to answer your question damborgson sentry "allowed" himself to b killed and thrown into the sun well i dont think hes actually dead but in the story arc it shows him bein thrown into the sun he allowed that so void doesnt get unleashed and kill everyone as he was rampaging thru asgard .... i do think he has the feats battle vs molecule man the battle where he was using a small percentage of his strength against the strongest version of hulk durability strength and speed wise he has all the feats to beat galactus and has the tp has the matter manipulation all of which high enuff lvls to beat galactus and others at his tier

SamZED
Flash speed steals him, infinite mass punches him from behind then while Galactus is down vibrates through his $&!@. I think Galactus will feel that. For many years coming..

SamZED
to answer your question damborgson sentry "allowed" himself to b killed and thrown into the sun well i dont think hes actually dead but in the story arc it shows him bein thrown into the sun he allowed that so void doesnt get unleashed and kill everyone as he was rampaging thru asgard .... i do think he has the feats battle vs molecule man the battle where he was using a small percentage of his strength against the strongest version of hulk durability strength and speed wise he has all the feats to beat galactus and has the tp has the matter manipulation all of which high enuff lvls to beat galactus and others at his tier As much as I like Sentry he does not have the feats to beat Galactus. Not a well written Galactus anyway.

yaadaveyaa
just an average galactus not super fed not super deminished sentry beats him i dont think he takes 10/10 but he can win against galactus

TheGodKiller
Obvious troll is obvious.

yaadaveyaa

no troll at all i truthfully believe feats given and implied he beats galactus there is enough evidence he can do it

TheGodKiller

yaadaveyaa
no troll at all i truthfully believe feats given and implied he beats galactus there is enough evidence he can do it

TheGodKiller
I am glad that you finally agreed that you're a troll.

-Pr-
Guys, cut it out and get back on topic.

yaadaveyaa
im on topic im defending my argument that sentry could speed blitz galactus and defeat him in combat as well im on topic im not the troll here when im 100% on topic

-Pr-
Again, I wasn't talking to you.

yaadaveyaa
sorry my b

h1a8
I was talking about the pictures.

Honestly though, Sentry, even as Void, really doesn't have the feats to justify him beating Galactus. Not that I've seen, anyway. The only feat I know about that can be argued in Sentry's favor is the MM feat.

Dampyre

The Sentry-love in you is strong...too strong.

if we squeezed this thread dry, this is what would be left.

Originally posted by h1a8
I would say since Thor, Hercules, Thanos, and BRB did it (also some others as well) then all of them can.

eaebiakuya
If Galactus is looking at then, and prepared to defend himself, i guess he can stop anyone who try speedblitz him.

SevenShackles
Can any flash make him flinch? I forget how the speed force works generating impact force

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You're not basing Sentry beating Galactus off of statements made by other characters (ie. Spider-Man and X-Man) are you? He did stalemate Galan, there's no reason to think he didn't, he had help though and we don't know what level he was at.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
He did stalemate Galan, there's no reason to think he didn't, he had help though and we don't know what level he was at.

I have no reason to think Spidey or X-Man lied when they mentioned that, but as you said we don't know what level Galactus was at nor the context to said confrontation.

Hell, that assclown Reed has "stalemated" Galactus before.

Mindset
I wish Reed would just die already.

JakeTheBank
I know that feel, bro.

I know that feel.

Damborgson
to answer your question damborgson sentry "allowed" himself to b killed and thrown into the sun well i dont think hes actually dead but in the story arc it shows him bein thrown into the sun he allowed that so void doesnt get unleashed and kill everyone as he was rampaging thru asgard .... i do think he has the feats battle vs molecule man the battle where he was using a small percentage of his strength against the strongest version of hulk durability strength and speed wise he has all the feats to beat galactus and has the tp has the matter manipulation all of which high enuff lvls to beat galactus and others at his tier

No he didn't. He might've wanted to die, but the void was holding Thor back from attack him. Thor broke the voids grip and one shot killed him. The only part Bob contributed to was making sure the void stayed down.

You're actually serious in thinking that Sentry can beat Galactus? Ok, an average hungryish galactus is too much for the greatest of Earth's skyfathers. Sentry, isn't even capable of beating Thor for a majority. But I'm not sure why I'm explaining this. If you actually think a high herald is beating Galactus in a forum fight...

TheGodKiller
He did stalemate Galan, there's no reason to think he didn't, he had help though and we don't know what level he was at.
Based on the fact that both accounts differ somewhat, and how character statements sometimes tend to misconstrue what actually happened(another character commenting Beta Ray Bill beat Galactus), it's enough to put a question mark on this claim.
I wish Reed would just die already.
Doom will not permit it.

Mr.SunKing
well given sentry can beat galactus 1 on 1 id say him
No, he cannot. Where are you getting this from?
please don't tell me from the spiderman statement...

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I have no reason to think Spidey or X-Man lied when they mentioned that, but as you said we don't know what level Galactus was at nor the context to said confrontation.

Hell, that assclown Reed has "stalemated" Galactus before.

the Spiderman statement, not sure if it should be taken seriously
far as Nate, he was pulling a telepathic whammy on sentry just to get him out of the arena because he didn't feel like dealing with him at the moment. The fact that one guy stated Sentry defeated Galactus on his own, while the other stated they both stalemated a Hungry Galactus should already pull up a red flag guy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was probably just a comment on his general power level capabilities than anything but I don't really have a problem with what Spider-Man said. Sentry in his original Marvel Knight mini could be pretty much all powerful, I have no doubt he was intended to be the kind of being capable of taking on any kind of threat and driving them off, whether it's the Wrecker or Galactus.

yaadaveyaa
to respond to you dambro sentry wins 10/10 against any version of thor but rkt and sentry has the feats and showings to beat galactus idk y thats so hard to believe molecule man fight he destroyed asgard beating on the strongest version of hulk not using anywhere close to his true ability thats a very strong character who can beat galactus

Damborgson
to respond to you dambro sentry wins 10/10 against any version of thor but rkt and sentry has the feats and showings to beat galactus idk y thats so hard to believe molecule man fight he destroyed asgard beating on the strongest version of hulk not using anywhere close to his true ability thats a very strong character who can beat galactus

ok, you're trolling thumb up Nice work. Got some posts out of me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.