Lobo vs DOS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who wins?

DTM
DOS Doomsday wins. The caliber and amount of characters and weaponry that it took to Finally bring down Doomsday is too much for Lobo to handle.

Stoic
Some of the people DD took out were closet scrubs you know. Wonder Woman held her own against him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Some of the people DD took out were closet scrubs you know. Wonder Woman held her own against him.
That was an imperfect clone and even he would've killed her if not for gauntlet of atlas. Doomsday wins here.

Stoic
Lobo annihilated Stormwatch. just saying.

abhilegend
He was also nearly killed by a single punch from superman. Just saying.

DTM
Wonder Woman never held her own against DD, she pretty much got whalloped, but good (granted that was HP Doomsday, not DOS).

Still, this DD did go against and defeat alot of JLAers not scrubs, like Superman, Maxima, Guy Gardner (who for a while was considered a Lobo equal), Booster Gold and Martian Manhunter.

Doomsday even at this DOS level was made specifically to be High Herald Plus, it basically took THE best High Herald going ALL OUT, plus many others, to take him down in the end.

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM
Wonder Woman never held her own against DD, she pretty much got whalloped, but good (granted that was HP Doomsday, not DOS).

Still, this DD did go against and defeat alot of JLAers not scrubs, like Superman, Maxima, Guy Gardner (who for a while was considered a Lobo equal), Booster Gold and Martian Manhunter.

Doomsday even at this DOS level was made specifically to be High Herald Plus, it basically took THE best High Herald going ALL OUT, plus many others, to take him down in the end.

I'm talking about DOS DD, and not HP DD. Wonder Woman did hold her own against him. This was in the same book that DD KO'd Maxima I believe, and Superman as well with the gas station explosion. Like I said, most of those guys that DOS DD KO's were scrubs. Lobo would have done the same thing to Booster Gold, and others in his tier. Look what he did to Stormwatch.

When Lobo was piss drunk he nearly killed Superman, but he was so inebriated that he forgot what he was supposed to do. Superman even had to jump into one of his Kryptonian armors to keep from being destroyed quicker. This of course happened during the same era as DOS.

DTM
As far as I know, Wonder Woman never even fought DOS Doomsday. Some sort of weak, defective clone of DD I seem to remember, but not the real McCoy.

And Yes, Lobo almost killed Superman, when Superman had no idea what Lobo was, what he could do, what he wanted, and later in the match Lobo had kryptonite. Clearly youre a Lobo fan, but using that fight Lobo vs. Superman fight as how strong Lobo is is just plain wrong and inaccurate, to say the least.

Stoic
She fought him trust me, and he was unable to put her down in their brief encounter, and it wasn't a clone it was the real DOS DD.

Lobo was portrayed in the Marvel vs DC comic to be slightly below Thanos in a fist fight. You will notice how Thanos dealt with all of those heroes, but he was only able to knock Lobo down, and Lobo turned around and got right back up.

DTM
When, Id like to know when DOS Doomsday, the Real one, fought Wonder Woman.

And Lobo, slightly below Thanos??? HA, not even remotely close, if you ask me, not even in the same ballpark.

abhilegend
I'm talking about DOS DD, and not HP DD. Wonder Woman did hold her own against him. This was in the same book that DD KO'd Maxima I believe, and Superman as well with the gas station explosion. Like I said, most of those guys that DOS DD KO's were scrubs. Lobo would have done the same thing to Booster Gold, and others in his tier. Look what he did to Stormwatch.

When Lobo was piss drunk he nearly killed Superman, but he was so inebriated that he forgot what he was supposed to do. Superman even had to jump into one of his Kryptonian armors to keep from being destroyed quicker. This of course happened during the same era as DOS.
You are talking about the clone DD from WW 112. DOS DD never fought WW. That fight was retconned in DC First: Superman and Lobo where superman pretty much steamrolled Lobo.

DTM
Originally posted by abhilegend
You are talking about the clone DD from WW 112. DOS DD never fought WW. That fight was retconned in DC First: Superman and Lobo where superman pretty much steamrolled Lobo.

Thank you, on both counts. smile

abhilegend
She fought him trust me, and he was unable to put her down in their brief encounter, and it wasn't a clone it was the real DOS DD.

Lobo was portrayed in the Marvel vs DC comic to be slightly below Thanos in a fist fight. You will notice how Thanos dealt with all of those heroes, but he was only able to knock Lobo down, and Lobo turned around and got right back up.
No, he didn't fight WW and even that clone KTFO diana who was saved by Hercules from getting killed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
No problem bro.

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM

Listen you're both wrong OK, she briefly fought him, right after Maxima was KO'd along with Superman, by a gas explosion. And she held her own. Go back over your issues regarding DOS, and you will see that she was taking him on.

It was not a clone.

DTM
I have the DOS Trade in my bathroom, Ive looked thru it about 20 times in the past year, Wonder Woman is no where in that story. If youre talking about the DD she fought in her own comic (which I believe took place after DOS, meaning both Superman and the real DD were dead), then Im pretty darn sure that was a DD Clone.

Stoic
Also Superman didn't know who DD was when they first fought. Just going back to your point of attempting to nullify the ass beating that the Main Man put on Blue.

DTM
Uh, so? Superman didnt know who DD was, and yes at first took it easy on him, as he did with Lobo, but DD rocked not only Superman, but several others (some of them near Lobo equals) as well, and did it without the aid of kryptonite, unlike Lobo. smile

Look, you believe Lobo is equal to Thanos, go for it, I surely do not, nor do I believe he could defeat DOS Doomsday.

abhilegend
Listen you're both wrong OK, she briefly fought him, right after Maxima was KO'd along with Superman, by a gas explosion. And she held her own. Go back over your issues regarding DOS, and you will see that she was taking him on.

It was not a clone.
Wonder Woman was in space, captive as a slave when DOS happened.Originally posted by Stoic
Also Superman didn't know who DD was when they first fought. Just going back to your point of attempting to nullify the ass beating that the Main Man put on Blue.
Superman directly stated that Doomsday was stronger and more ferocious than Lobo.

Diesldude
He was also nearly killed by a single punch from superman. Just saying. that's a high showing for lobo. Why did u bring this up?

Golgo13
Lobo annihilated Stormwatch. just saying.

You mean Authority? I think I'll place my bets on the Main Man.

the Darkone
DOS DD never fought WW ever, WW 112 fought a clone and later she fought Doomsday War w/Brainiac controlling DD!!

the Darkone

It was not a clone.

Your wrong, WW never fought DOS DD period!!! It was a clone WW 110-112 1996, four years later and Champion(Hercules) saved her

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
You mean Authority? I think I'll place my bets on the Main Man.

Yeah sorry got it mixed up, I mean many of the Authority are now Stormwatch.

Stoic
Originally posted by the Darkone
Your wrong, WW never fought DOS DD period!!! It was a clone WW 110-112 1996, four years later and Champion(Hercules) saved her

I'm not taling about that book. I'm not talikkng about when she fought the clone, I know about that time, I'm talking about when DOS DD was fighting the team of heroes that included Superman, and Maxima, it was just before Superman's death. She was able to go at it with him without being KO'd, and give back as well. It wasn't a long fight, but she did go at it with him, she even matched his strength.

Rao Kal El
When has an imperfect clone translates into the real deal?

The word "imperfect" is there for a reason.

Diesldude

Lobo was portrayed in the Marvel vs DC comic to be slightly below Thanos in a fist fight. You will notice how Thanos dealt with all of those heroes, but he was only able to knock Lobo down, and Lobo turned around and got right back up. iirc thanos hit him with an energy blast and lobo fell off his feet but didn't really feel it because he got right back up.

Stoic
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
When has an imperfect clone translates into the real deal?

The word "imperfect" is there for a reason.

Did you understand what I said? I said that she fought the real deal. It just wasn't a long drawn out fight.

the Darkone
She never did, post scans

Stoic
Originally posted by the Darkone
She never did, post scans

I'm not ripping my life apart to get scans of something that happened on panel. Does anyone remember when the Team of Heroes confronted DD for the first time? OK now there was a short confrontation between him and Diana. He did not outright flatten her, in fact she held her ground. Now this was not a clone of DD, but the real deal, unless his first few appearances were a clone of him. It wasn't but whatever.

My point is that DOS DD did not do anything that Lobo could not do, or Black Adam during the WWiii saga.

-Pr-
Diana didn't fight DOS DD. The only Doomsdays she fought were Doomsday Wars Doomsday, the clones from the Supergirl arc, and the clone Rao referred to.

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
Diana didn't fight DOS DD. The only Doomsdays she fought were Doomsday Wars Doomsday, the clones from the Supergirl arc, and the clone Rao referred to.

Yes she did, you guys just aren't remembering or, you never read the book that I am referring to. I am not talking about her fight with a clone.

Branlor Swift
Yes she did, you guys just aren't remembering or, you never read the book that I am referring to. I am not talking about her fight with a clone. Was it on the moon?

In a fight where DD became bony all over and she shattered him?

In a fight with modern art where Batman was killing them with an axe?

Because I don't think everyone else is recalling it wrong.

the Darkone
She never fought him, it was Doomsday War and Doomsday clone! Even Dc database confirms this and Doomsday appearances. Your wrong, or start post scans!!

Here's the list of characters involve in the Death of Superman

Justice League America
Guardian; Supergirl; Bloodwynd; Blue Beetle; Booster Gold; Fire; Guy Gardner; Ice; Maxima

Others
Becky Anderson; Claire Anderson; Mitch Anderson; Bibbo Bibbowski; Dubbilex; Cat Grant; Emil Hamilton; Walter Johnson I; Keith; Jonathan Kent; Martha Kent; Lois Lane; Lex Luthor; Mildred; Jimmy Olsen; Anthony Rodriguez I; Maggie Sawyer; Team Luthor; Dan Turpin; Paul Westfield

Wonder Woman is not mention, so your wrong!!!

Rao Kal El
Maybe there is a confusion.

Because she fought Doomsday/Braniac in Doomsday wars and it was a brief encounter on panel.

But that was not DOS DD, it was HP DD with Brainiac's mind.

There is no other fight that I recall between this two. Other than the clone ones.

Rao Kal El
Wonder Woman was in space, captive as a slave when DOS happened.
Superman directly stated that Doomsday was stronger and more ferocious than Lobo.

True.

Originally posted by DTM
I have the DOS Trade in my bathroom, Ive looked thru it about 20 times in the past year

Thanks for sharing eek!

Stoic
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Was it on the moon?

In a fight where DD became bony all over and she shattered him?

In a fight with modern art where Batman was killing them with an axe?

Because I don't think everyone else is recalling it wrong.

No it was in the city.
No

No

It was just before DD Killed Superman, but I don't know if it was in a Superman book or a Justice League one. I believe it was the latter, however I have the comics, I'm just not willing to sift through years of packed up comics. You get me? However she did fight him, it was very brief however, and he wasn't able to push her around.

Rao Kal El
Ok here is wonder woman stating that they have only encounter each other twice

Right in the middle of the page

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DOOMSDAY/smdoomsdaywar01_29JLAVSDD8.jpg

and this is the result of "brief tousle" off panel mentioned

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DOOMSDAY/th_smdoomsdaywar01_29JLAVSDD2.jpg

Also a lot of things that I have noticed with this DD threads is the fact that he also had dynamic strength, of course since He adapts on the fly

Here is the proof

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DOOMSDAY/Supermanv2074-08_zpsd5701af9.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DOOMSDAY/Supermanv2074-10_zpsdf0aad49.jpg

and here is the panel statement

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DOOMSDAY/ag_doomsday3_AoSM497_11_zpse6145066.jpg

Also, how hard was he hitting at that moment?

He just reverted matrix supergirl into protoplasmic state with a single punch, she also states that she has never been hit that hard before.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DOOMSDAY/ag_doomsday5_MoS19_15_zps0960cd81.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DOOMSDAY/ag_doomsday5_MoS19_16_zpsa02c0299.jpg

Now I know this is not a big deal for many of you guys, but She has taken punches from pocket verse kryptonians with out becoming protoplasm, it took a combined HV blast to accomplish what DD did with one shot

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DOOMSDAY/Supermanv2022-06amp07_zps97e03d88.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DOOMSDAY/Supermanv2022-08amp09_zpsfb321b9a.jpg

Of course this are different writer's depictions, but it means that is not an easy task to accomplish.

-Pr-
Yes she did, you guys just aren't remembering or, you never read the book that I am referring to. I am not talking about her fight with a clone.

She didn't, so I think it's you that's misremembering. stick out tongue

Diana wasn't in DOS at all.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by -Pr-
She didn't, so I think it's you that's misremembering. stick out tongue

Diana wasn't in DOS at all.

She was on space and it was never clear if she came back to earth before Superman went into Kryptonian coma or right after it.

She was on the funeral though.

But In DD Wars she confirms, that she has never faced Doomsday before.

But she never faced Doomsday on DOS and I have read that comic more times in my bathroom than DTM stick out tongue

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Yeah she was at the funeral procession, and in the mail room doing the good deeds after, iirc.

DTM
I'm not taling about that book. I'm not talikkng about when she fought the clone, I know about that time, I'm talking about when DOS DD was fighting the team of heroes that included Superman, and Maxima, it was just before Superman's death. She was able to go at it with him without being KO'd, and give back as well. It wasn't a long fight, but she did go at it with him, she even matched his strength.

I Really dont think youre getting your facts straight, as I dont remember WW anywhere at all involved in DOS.

DTM
My point is that DOS DD did not do anything that Lobo could not do, or Black Adam during the WWiii saga.

Youre kidding, right?

Lobo is an exact match for Superman, and Maxima, and Martian Manhunter, and Guy Gardner, and Booster Gold, and Supergirl (Matrix), and Fire, Ice, Beetle and lots of LexCorp weaponry, all combined??

Sorry, I wouldnt bet on Lobo (or WW3 BA) beating Superman alone, let alone adding in all of those others together. Not even close.

DTM

OR, since youre the Only one that thinks WW fought DD, maybe youre remembering it wrong?

DTM
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
But she never faced Doomsday on DOS and I have read that comic more times in my bathroom than DTM stick out tongue

Well I do have the Secret Wars and Ultron Unlimited TPBs in my bathroom as well, so I have to share the wealth a bit. smile

Philosophía
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/StrongerthanEveryone.jpg

psycho gundam
^ lobo wins

DTM

Rage.Of.Olympus
Doomsday is clearly physically superior but in some incarnations Lobo's healing factor makes him almost impossible to put down. Of course, knock outs are almost always viable no matter how powerful a healing factor is.

juggerman

So everyone is wrong and you are the only one that knows about this for some reason? You've convinced me thumb up

curryman
Originally posted by DTM
Lobo is an exact match for Superman, and Maxima, and Martian Manhunter, and Guy Gardner, and Booster Gold, and Supergirl (Matrix), and Fire, Ice, Beetle and lots of LexCorp weaponry, all combined?? e.

Lobo isn't.

And neither is Doomsday smile

Superman would piss on doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.