Silver Samurai vs Mr X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
1 Standart equipment.
2 Adamantium sword for X.

pym-ftw
Harada imho

carver9
X

Golgo13
X

StiltmanFTW
X.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Harada imho

How...?

StyleTime
Mr. X should take it.

curryman
You can't really pit any kind of melee fighter against Mr.X...

If they can be read and harmed by a human opponent then he'll take 'em down smile

Golgo13
Originally posted by curryman
You can't really pit any kind of melee fighter against Mr.X...

If they can be read and harmed by a human opponent then he'll take 'em down smile

Karate Kid would trash him. Same with Prometheus and perhaps Midnighter.

curryman
Originally posted by Golgo13
Karate Kid would trash him. Same with Prometheus and perhaps Midnighter.

I'd give Karate Kid and Prometheus very, very bad odds against him.

Midnighter would win, I agree.

Golgo13
I'd give Karate Kid and Prometheus very, very bad odds against him.

Midnighter would win, I agree.

KK can read movements as well and is a lot more skilled, IMO. Not to mention faster. Prometheus has his gear that will push him to the top.

Branlor Swift
Deadpool

curryman
KK can read movements as well and is a lot more skilled, IMO. Not to mention faster. Prometheus has his gear that will push him to the top.

Wolverine is a LOT faster also and has about 70 years of experience on the guy. He still wouldn't have stood a chance if it hadn't been for the berserker-rage.

I don't see how Prometheus knowing more methods of fighting would help him. Nor do I see how Karate Kid being able to read someone's movements helps when Mr.X telepathy helps him instinctively know what his opponents are doing before it happens....

Golgo13
Wolverine is a LOT faster also and has about 70 years of experience on the guy. He still wouldn't have stood a chance if it hadn't been for the berserker-rage.

I don't see how Prometheus knowing more methods of fighting would help him. Nor do I see how Karate Kid being able to read someone's movements helps when Mr.X telepathy helps him instinctively know what his opponents are doing before it happens....

Prometheus is immune to TP and his neural chaff's will block him from Mister X.

Val would stomp him in the ground as well. Val can also protect his mind and is quite fast. He was able to tag Barry Allen's decadents, dodge lightning, dodge Ultraboy, etc...

curryman
Prometheus is immune to TP and his neural chaff's will block him from Mister X.

Val would stomp him in the ground as well. Val can also protect his mind and is quite fast. He was able to tag Barry Allen's decadents, dodge lightning, dodge Ultraboy, etc...

Wolverine has tagged many speedsters but couldn't touch Mr.X. He tagged Speed Demon in the same arc where he couldn't land any blows on Mr.X. He too has Tp-blockers, so does Taskmaster. Mr.X powers worked just fine on those.

I concede that Prometheus might be immune, it makes a lot of sense.

I remain unconvinced on the matter of Val though smile

Golgo13
Not on the level of actual speedsters like Don Allen, who Superman couldn't touch, yet Val could. Or Ultraboy, etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.