Samantha vs Jeannie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Don't know if this one has been done before, but they go at it using their full magical powers, a witch vs a jeannie.

the ninjak
They were both practically the same character. A feat war between these two would be hilarious if not over in the twitch of a nose or the nod of the head.

Genies nodding of the head is faster than Samantha's nose twitching though.

lawest9
Originally posted by the ninjak
They were both practically the same character. A feat war between these two would be hilarious if not over in the twitch of a nose or the nod of the head.

Genies nodding of the head is faster than Samantha's nose twitching though. Yeah.......it'll likely come down to who gets the first shot off I guess, they were the same in terms of their power but I think that the characters personalities were different.

Mindship
I give this to Samantha. She was much more savy about the mortals' world (potential tactical battlefield advantage) and had children to protect, witch shifty fires up a mother's defensive instincts. Plus Jeannie didn't just nod her head: she had to fold her arms first. Nose twitch is faster. And she also had the bottle weakness: once corked, fight is done.

Samantha also had Endora, et al, as back-up.

On the other hand, military man/astronaut Major Nelson would probably take Mad Man Darren (either one).

lawest9
Originally posted by Mindship
I give this to Samantha. She was much more savy about the mortals' world (potential tactical battlefield advantage) and had children to protect, witch shifty fires up a mother's defensive instincts. Plus Jeannie didn't just nod her head: she had to fold her arms first. Nose twitch is faster. And she also had the bottle weakness: once corked, fight is done.

Samantha also had Endora, et al, as back-up.

On the other hand, military man/astronaut Major Nelson would probably take Mad Man Darren (either one). Lo.........yes, Darrin vs Tony would be interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.